Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47507
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2016, 01:56 PM   #1
420 Hobby St
Account Disabled

Default Hey guys and gals

New Eccie member here, I've kept up with the forums a bit up until now but just now pulled the trigger to register. Was hoping you guys could point me in the right direction on how a newbie can be properly screened and begin getting recommendations and giving reviews?

I appreciate any help you can give.

Thanks
420 Hobby St is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 03:02 PM   #2
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

How did u come to find our lil neck of the woods Dear? As well u should know we are a very sophisticated people and don't support drug use or drug references on this site. Staff Edit.

For those who don't know, Staff Edit being legalized by several states.

Please delete this account as we don't want that terminology here bringing us to light to underage teenagers using google search engines. Highly irresponsible for a man of ur intellectual capacity. This site is very strict in our policies about age, violence, illegal acts and drugs. This is an adult FANTASY site. Nothing here is to be percieved or misconstrued as 100% accurate.

SORRY! U will have to wet ur feathers elsewhere! You will find everything u desire on BP.

Staff Edit - The Eccie Guidelines are quite clear on the subject of the general discussion of, or the speculation of illicit drug use . While there are certain states where it is being legalized under strict legal guidelines, it is still generally considered an illicit drug. Biomed1
Lacey Companion is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 07:38 PM   #3
lowgear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

PLEASE,how to you know what is hobby name means?420 is also a area code in California,so I guess everyone who lives in that area code is fried
lowgear is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 12:47 AM   #4
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

http://area-codes.1keydata.com/area-codes-4.php#420

I see one of my trolls has spotted me. Giggles. I would think u'd of found something to make u happier by now Sweetheart besides pulling hair and misleading others. U run along now and be a good boy. KISS!

To answer this question for anyone whose curiosity he has peeked... 420 is reserved but not in public use yet in the continental U.S.
Old 02-06-2016, 01:25 AM   #5
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Wow Low Gear... I just reviewed ur past posts... it's just sad. U can follow me around and say what u will. At least you will be leaving others alone. Sometimes I will laugh at ya and sometimes I will just pity u. It is what it is!

Old 02-06-2016, 05:12 AM   #6
lowgear
Valued Poster

I just asked you a question,everyone knows you are BAT SHIT CRAZY,you go off on a newbie because of his handle, and talk about forbidden subjects.please pack up all of your cats and move on,louisiana your next caution
Old 02-06-2016, 08:33 AM   #7
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

On the Subject of the new member's handle...

The subject of that particular number in a user's handle has been discussed at great length on many occasions by the Eccie Staff.

A review of the Membership reveals that there are many usernames on this board that contain that particular number for which the new member was publicly chastised by another member.

Members should refrain from publicly chastising other Members and/or dispensing their interpretations of the Guidelines.

Members are reminded that the interpretation of the Guidelines falls into the purview of the Eccie Staff.

When they see something on the board that they interpret is something they feel is a violation of the Eccie Guidelines, they should RTM (Report To Moderators) the issue.

The method to RTM an item of concern is to click the RTM Button found in the post of concern. (It can also be found and used in the PM's that Members receive here.)

Additionally, Members are reminded of Guidelines 1,3,4,6
Quote:
  • #1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
  • #3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
  • #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
  • #6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 12:30 PM   #8
bhampro24
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Lol this is funny to me. This chick is kookoo for Cocoa Puffs 😂
bhampro24 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 01:05 PM   #9
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I just would enjoy no trolls so much.

Biomed, I got ur warning. Did low gear one? He just violated a bunch of those rules. I tried to make peace w u. I asked low gear to leave me alone without naming him in my NO thread as well. So u guys plan ganging up on me... again? Okay. But I am not going to entertain it. Neither of u have a real complaint about me and u know it. You both have written nice reviews about me in the past. And I would like everyone to know at this point that u and I have a loooong history Biomed. U brought me to Eccie after knowing me for a long while and writing several nice reviews about me on two other sites before Eccie was even born. We both know why u r upset w me and that its not hobby related. I know u recognize that pic i posted in that thread to u about a week ago. I didn't name u out of respect. I meant what I said. But I also get ur in the "boys club" so okay. If u enjoy doing this more than all the fun we have had... than I just believe I am better off but I really do wish u the best.

To all, these are the only two who have actually met me in that "boys club". They all act like they know me though. The lil tag I have in my Sig line is because of this... I am not the only girl they do this way and I am going to ask about this whole 420 in a username because it was brought to my attention by a long time Eccie hobbyist who refuses to post cause of the drama.
Old 02-06-2016, 01:19 PM   #10
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Bham, I get that u r a newbie and a young guy but TOR is a big fishing net for criminal behavior ran by LE who market it themselves and it has "red flag" words automated so when u opened here on TOR... u brought them here. Ur username is now a flag and they read that thread so I was very much talking to them using ur username. Notice these two were very quiet in ur thread. Things that make ya go "hmmmm". So, I am going to ask u, please do change ur username but before that go into "my computer" then accessibility and change all ur pass words using the "onscreen keyboard". They can't keylog that method. But before that... dump TOR. It's not what u think. It's a trap. And it is all ready focused on the hobby and us. I didn't know if u were a part of it or not but I know how it works and took that opportunity to address them whether u were w them or not cause u opened that line of communication w them in that thread. I got my phone call... I got the facts. U have been cleared. We are on their radar for sweeps. When u choose a new username, have the girls u have seen say "hi" and welcome u in the welcome thread and that they know you. Whoever told u about us should have done this for u on day one.
Old 02-06-2016, 03:33 PM   #11
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Okay Biomed, I have a legitimate concern about low gear. A brief review of his past posts violate these rules even moreso than he did in this thread and other mods have warned and banned him not that long ago. In all the years I have been on the boards and have seen violations and pointed them out just as you just did then gave me sanctions for... well just thank u for clarifying ur issues w me are personal. I feel like it is obvious right here right now but i do take issue as well w any client dogging the crap out of any ptovider for falling in love w someone else or after spending well over 50 hours off the clock w that client that he take issue w her needing to leave for a family emergency. Yes... as per the rules u posted I am complaining and taking issue w this past between us that u won't let go and abusing ur powers by letting me be attacked while sanctioning me for pointing out a rule violation and possible duck. I am trying to protect us and u r hurting the site setting such an example. This is ridiculous behavior for a long time member who should know better and has the record to show it and it is bad for site business for u to be unfair to not only me but gents who trust u to be honest and those others who would enjoy meeting me but won't join because of this kind of drama. Low gear has never had a real ptoblem w me. He wrote me a nice review and a modni refused to see refused him credit so he jumped on that mod's Lacey bashing train as did u before ur mod status. So yes... I am taking to the rules and publicly posting these concerns not only for myself but the other victims, the misinformed hobby collective and the site as it would more members if this type of thing was more controlled. In also take issue w the example u give the media tobuse against us a a hobby collective in whole or part. I have also taken this up the chain of command and requested a review of this thread not for my personal benefit buy the benefit of the site. This type of thing needs to stop!
Old 02-06-2016, 03:46 PM   #12
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I am not editing that... I am moving on. I hope u guys care enough about the site to want to grow membership and stop bashing people. If u feel u need to "warn" someone about someone... post an alert! That's in the rules too and as a member bound by those rules, it is not unreasonable that as a member I can expect those rules apply to everyone... even mods! Kiss!
Old 02-06-2016, 07:17 PM   #13
lowgear
Valued Poster

images95RRMLKQ.jpg
Old 02-06-2016, 09:54 PM   #14
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Well at least u were cute back then... giggles. U r actually not a bad looking guy low gear. Why r u like that? Causing problems everywhere and talking like a sailor. It really just doesn't make sense. U can say it's all me but all ur posts are so nasty either to someone or about someone. Yet to look at ya tells a whole different story. Somebody has really done a number on u. It's really sad. I will pray for u happiness and the rest of us some peace. Maybe if u ate a raw steak u would feel better. I feel like giving u a BIG HUG and telling u how sexy u really were that day. I really hope all those days aren't behind u. A heart breaking thought to be honest. Just be happy.

Bet ya'll didn't know low gear was a handsome devil huh? He actually is on the outside. Nice body, nice hair, dresses well and has a million dollar smile. I know what he does for a living. Just baffles me... this one. So many happier people who wish they could be that blessed. Of course that was 5-6 years ago.
Old 02-06-2016, 10:30 PM   #15
WMJ4657
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Lowgear with that face you look like you could use some Boudreaux's
WMJ4657 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women