Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70398
biomed160399
Yssup Rider59880
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47481
pyramider46370
bambino40298
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35252
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2020, 04:01 PM   #46
HoeHummer
BANNED

Speaking of asswipes...

Grow TF up alreadys, you brayings ass.
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 04:17 PM   #47
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Great advice. I'm going to ignore certain posters. I have been guilty of doing it too. But by far, I enjoy and learn from all the intelligent posters here and I appreciate you.
That's great Ellen.

May I suggest for the sake of the forum you ignore anyone who understands politics, policy and economics.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 04:22 PM   #48
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
Speaking of asswipes...
HoseHummerAKA ASSWIPE
Valueless Imposter

Thanks for chiming in...ASSWIPE
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 04:41 PM   #49
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Hey HoesDummer, is this YOUS senior picture????

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mveHL3n_4...rmulke+pig.jpg

A pig in a yarmulke is still a pig!!!!
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 04:55 PM   #50
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
That's great Ellen.

May I suggest for the sake of the forum you ignore anyone who understands politics, policy and economics.

ah yeah .. there you go again! always the smartest poster. never wrong are ya? that's your problem right there. yous understand everything .. to hear you say it.

so how many college degrees do you have and in what subjects? cat herding? brick laying?

remember you are the one who claimed that when you hire a contractor their employees become "your" employees.

BAHHAAAAHHA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 05:33 PM   #51
gnadfly
Account Disabled

A couple of years ago, maybe on another board, WTF asked posters if they thought he was dumber than a box of rocks. The answer was an overwhelming "YES!"

I'm not kidding.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 06:23 PM   #52
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

remember you are the one who claimed that when you hire a contractor their employees become "your" employees.

BAHHAAAAHHA
HaHa….there ya go lying again.

Now LL seemed to think I was responsible for subcontractor employees.

Now again what is the purpose of your thread?

To try and get myself and HH banned under the guise of you wanting civility in the forum.

How can you be civil to a poster that continually lies about what you said?

And I'm not smarter or dumber than anyone else but on certain subjects....I am. It is obvious that Ellen is not versed in any of the three subjects that are kinda imperative to educated discourse on a civil political board.

Now a forum where you right leaning posters post nonsense as fact and cry to the Moderators when someone throws your own shit back at ya....she might well fit in.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 06:40 PM   #53
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:

To try and get myself and HH banned under the guise of you wanting civility in the forum.

And I'm not smarter or dumber than anyone else but on certain subjects....I am. It is obvious that Ellen is not versed in any of the three subjects that are kinda imperative to educated discourse on a civil political board.

Now a forum where you right leaning posters post nonsense as fact and cry to the Moderators when someone throws your own shit back at ya....she might well fit in.
You and HH get yourself banned. You don’t need any help. Why did you come back as BobbieMagee when you were banned? Why is Yssup here as HoeDummer when he’s banned? Because you’re trolls.
Old 02-27-2020, 06:57 PM   #54
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You and HH get yourself banned. You don’t need any help. Why did you come back as BobbieMagee when you were banned? Why is Yssup here as HoeDummer when he’s banned? Because you’re trolls.
I love that Song ….is there a poster here with that name? Good for him/her!

Now why are you crying and trying to get us banned? Did we hurt your feelings? Is the market problems spilling over into the forum?

Just why are you two not being civil in a thread about wanting more civility.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
A couple of years ago, maybe on another board, WTF asked posters if they thought he was dumber than a box of rocks. The answer was an overwhelming "YES!"

I'm not kidding.
Of course you're not kidding...you're flat out lying. Liam would not be proud of you.

Quote:
ah yeah .. there you go again! always the smartest poster. never wrong are ya? that's your problem right there. yous understand everything .. to hear you say it.
Not everything ….but I do understand politics more so than you. Is that the purpose of this thread? You hate that fact.

Look , I'm sure there are many many subjects you are better versed on...politics ain't one of'em. Your problem with me is that we are in a political forum. I see. Carry on.

I can only say that is you want civility....then start acting civil.

It would be a much better forum. Posters with actual political brain power would maybe come back to the forum and post.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 07:06 PM   #55
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:

this thread has accomplished exactly what i intended .. i reined you in. i changed your posting in this forum. did yous get banned? No .. but that doesn't mean you didn't get some points. only you and the mod squad know that .. unless yous want to confess, eh Captain?

what would black jesus say? confess yer sins? it will set yous soul free!

how do we know i reined you in?

you stopped posting this .. overnight ..

Quote:

i may be wrong but i'll bet you didn't stop posting that because you got bored .. right?

of course you can always prove me wrong and post it again ....

BAHHAAAAAA

now about lying ..

Quote:
ff thinks that plumbers, carpenters and the like are not contract labor.

So if you hire one to redo your toilet or add an addition to your house.....they are your employees! Evidently a plumber fucked his wife while he was fucking Asian hookers fresh off the boat.

if you operate as a general contractor .. you are responsible for sub-contractors. they are NOT your employees .. but you are responsible for them. you are responsible for their work. if a sub contractor puts in a toilet .. and fucks it up .. the homeowner sues YOU for it. now you can of course sue the sub contractor .. for faulty work, but you can't stick yer head in the sand and avoid the home owner or developer from holding YOU responsible for the overall job.

https://www.fosterswift.com/communic...egligence.html

Once upon a time, property owners and general contractors could not be held liable for the negligence of independent subcontractors or their employees. However, as the use of subcontractors increased and subcontractors retained their own subcontractors, those suffering damage due to subcontractor negligence found it harder and harder to find someone to sue who was both solvent and responsible. Thus, the courts developed theories under which owners or general contractors could be held liable for the negligence of subcontractors. These theories usually were grounded on the amount of control retained by the owner or general contractor over the work being done. In 2004, the Michigan Supreme Court announced its decision in Ornsby v Capital Welding, which went a long way toward clarifying the circumstances under which an owner or general contractor may be held liable for the negligence of subcontractors or their employees.

any DA NILES?
Old 02-27-2020, 07:11 PM   #56
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I love that Song ….is there a poster here with that name? Good for him/her!

Now why are you crying and trying to get us banned? Did we hurt your feelings? Is the market problems spilling over into the forum?

Just why are you two not being civil in a thread about wanting more civility.?

Of course you're not kidding...you're flat out lying. Liam would not be proud of you.

Not everything ….but I do understand politics more so than you. Is that the purpose of this thread? You hate that fact.

Look , I'm sure there are many many subjects you are better versed on...politics ain't one of'em. Your problem with me is that we are in a political forum. I see. Carry on.

I can only say that is you want civility....then start acting civil.

It would be a much better forum. Posters with actual political brain power would maybe come back to the forum and post.
Im not crying, YOUS are. Because you’re a child.
Old 02-27-2020, 07:33 PM   #57
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:

if yous say so

i thnik you are whining so bad because you are on the edge of the ban cliff .. again.

and it's your fault, not mine or anyone else's .. how many times has a mod stated that the poster gets themselves banned? even if i hadn't rtm'd any of those posts .. i did .. if a mod saw it they can point you. they don't need an rtm to point someone. the whole point of the rtm button is to bring a possible infraction to the staff' attention where they may or may not have yet seen the post.

i wonder how many times Yssup Rider rtm'd my many maga girl posts? whether he wants to believe it or not, nothing happened.
Old 02-27-2020, 08:13 PM   #58
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

This is the kind of "experiment" I would expect from a trumpy. In other words, this is as biased as could be expected from a trumpy who had a swastica on his avatar. Or the kind of person who uses one person's posts as the only examples while ignoring chronic offenders on his own team. And not smart enough to see the major faults in his own setup (or scum-baggish enough to slip this into what you claim is an honest test).
You and your ilk have acted like this is the wild west for quite some time now. Don't pretend to be surprised others would use the forum the same way you do.

If you had taken any science classes in your failed attempt at graduating from high school, you would understand your "experiment" isn't an experiment. It has no "control" or variables (other posters). You also lack an objective but that's your usual state. It's just another attempt to bullshit your way into the land of the credible.

A hint: A real experiment, for example, might have 3 people making exactly the same quote. The objective would be to see if there was any bias towards individual posters or if the posts caused any type of response from the mods.

Remember, you don't have to see/admit what a douche-bag you are for it to be true. Or the scope of your falsehoods for you to be a pissant liar.

So all you little sensitive snowflakes hit the RTM button together. If I get pointed, BFD.
I still respect your right to post but I long have had no respect for your character. Or lack of I should say.

Did that answer fit into your "database" of your "experiment"?

Quote:
i am conducting an experiment and i would like you all to know about it. the experiment is .. is this the "kinder gentler" political forum or is this the "wild wild west" political forum .. again?

it seems the forum is no longer moderated on a regular basis. we get some drive-by moderation by our absentee moderator Danny Girl .. and CryptKicker stopped by recently .. but it seems there is no moderator who looks in on a regular basis. if so then the forum would not allow such posts by our esteemed fellow poster WTF .. like these ..

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...7&postcount=58
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...6&postcount=48
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...5&postcount=24
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...5&postcount=26
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...9&postcount=28
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1061969331&postcount=9
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...3&postcount=11
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...0&postcount=54
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...6&postcount=13

each one i have RTM'd to the staff and each one is an egregious violation of several rules ..

what rules? rules aplenty!

so dear colleagues of the political forum .. let us see if the forum is truly adrift or if the rules still apply!

now i will not ask you .. if you have not already .. to RTM these posts .. rather i ask that you simply wait and see what happens ..

let the experiment begin!

TWK
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 08:32 PM   #59
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
This is the kind of "experiment" I would expect from a trumpy. In other words, this is as biased as could be expected from a trumpy who had a swastica on his avatar. Or the kind of person who uses one person's posts as the only examples while ignoring chronic offenders on his own team. And not smart enough to see the major faults in his own setup (or scum-baggish enough to slip this into what you claim is an honest test).
You and your ilk have acted like this is the wild west for quite some time now. Don't pretend to be surprised others would use the forum the same way you do.

If you had taken any science classes in your failed attempt at graduating from high school, you would understand your "experiment" isn't an experiment. It has no "control" or variables (other posters). You also lack an objective but that's your usual state. It's just another attempt to bullshit your way into the land of the credible.

A hint: A real experiment, for example, might have 3 people making exactly the same quote. The objective would be to see if there was any bias towards individual posters or if the posts caused any type of response from the mods.

Remember, you don't have to see/admit what a douche-bag you are for it to be true. Or the scope of your falsehoods for you to be a pissant liar.

So all you little sensitive snowflakes hit the RTM button together. If I get pointed, BFD.
I still respect your right to post but I long have had no respect for your character. Or lack of I should say.

do you want to play the game .. or do you want to play the game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5OJmNmmhV4

let's play the game!

Old 02-27-2020, 08:43 PM   #60
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women