Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59912
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47521
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 09-11-2016, 09:17 PM   #1
SteveOTX
Valued Poster

Default The hell with this

I told you people time and time again that the world needs more of Kitty Lamour, and what do you do? The exact opposite.

You people have ran Kitty off this site once again, and who knows if it is for good this time.

You ran off Tara, you ran off !VI! who did absolutely nothing wrong, you ran off a truly honest and intelligent person in CG2014, you ran off Davidfree who's posts always show that he is nothing but an honest and respectful man. You also ran off this Velvetangeltouch.

Who are you gonna run off next? When does the ganging up on everyone stop?
SteveOTX is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 09:21 PM   #2
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveOTX View Post
I told you people time and time again that the world needs more of Kitty Lamour, and what do you do? The exact opposite.

You people have ran Kitty off this site once again, and who knows if it is for good this time.

You ran off Tara, you ran off !VI! who did absolutely nothing wrong, you ran off a truly honest and intelligent person in CG2014, you ran off Davidfree who's posts always show that he is nothing but an honest and respectful man. You also ran off this Velvetangeltouch.

my money is you getting run off......but that's just an educated guess on my part, vi.......
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 09:23 PM   #3
SteveOTX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
my money is you getting run off......but that's just an educated guess on my part, vi.......
Kitty may be gone but her spirit will live on forever TINY Gambini.
SteveOTX is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 09:25 PM   #4
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Kitty may be gone but her spirit will live on forever TINY Gambini.
true statement vi, most of the board can still smell her spirit.........
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 09:28 PM   #5
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:

Running off Tara sucked. She was an excellent provider. I miss her.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 09:32 PM   #6
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Tara is still around. And so are Kitty and Vi. Lol. Just because someone isn't on this site doesn't mean they cease to exist. It's not that serious.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 09:41 PM   #7
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Ohh fuck... Just learned who is behind a mandal..... Hmmm
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 09:50 PM   #8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookn4boobies View Post
Ohh fuck... Just learned who is behind a mandal..... Hmmm
...how else are self-respecting ladies gonna stay up with all the chatter and gossip/drama while they are either banned, or UTR?

There are plenty of drama free ladies on here, just look for the ones that post only ads.
200K is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 09:53 PM   #9
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Magic 8 ball, wks, read threads, etc ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 05:19 AM   #10
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Don't get your panties or jock strap in a twist there Steve.

Tara will be back when her ban ends in a month or so. Her hoards of zombie like followers will keep her alive forever.
Kitty will be back in a few days. She needed a time out to cool off before she said something truly stupid to get a long vacation. Kitty has lots of entertainment value if she can stop taking every post so personal and serious.
As for !VI! - Most of us don't really give a flip about her if she ends up in jail, under a bridge or married to you.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 06:12 AM   #11
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by THN View Post
Tara is still around. And so are Kitty and Vi. Lol. Just because someone isn't on this site doesn't mean they cease to exist. It's not that serious.
Thank God - glad to hear it!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 06:55 AM   #12
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:

I have not been run off, but I know a few members that would like to see me gone and will continue to do what they want to try to make that happen as well as getting as many other members they can that get told what to think to join them in their crusade and mission.

As for the others, well, if you do not know this already, this particular adult board (and I use the term adult loosely), it is mainly all cliques and if you have an opinion that is different than the popular boys or one of them just flat out does not like your persona on the board, those clique members CAN and will do what they think it takes to get you shunned if not totally off the board. You cannot have a different opinion on a hooker board or you are considered a danger to the community by the cliques.

For example, why are most bad reviews NOT written? Because if it is a popular provider or studio, then the reviewer who dares to be different and gives pertinent info on an info exchange board is scorned and eschewed by the masses and their followers (see my signature line). As a personal example (one of many) and speaking of danger to the Eccie community, I had a bounty taken out on me to get me banned, not that it worked, but the point is, it was done and that person was not only allowed to do it and still be a member of this board, but never received any points or even a warning from the current mods, and I have no doubt was put on a pedestal for doing so.

That is a staff problem in Dallas, and was created back when one shit stain of a mod was allowed to force his hobby opinions and opinions of others on everyone down other's throats and those who did not comply not only received points and temporary bans, but also he got multiple other members to turn in his favor as well due to that mod status.

Obviously, that guy is no longer a mod, but the seed was planted and the cliques have blossomed and are growing strong, along with the ALLOWED insults, thread hijacks and points/bans given by the current mods for responding (lots of examples of this). It will not ever change until the glimmer of hope that there is at least one mod that gets tired of all the bullshit, but I do not see that happening because IMO, the current mods are too entrenched.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 08:14 AM   #13
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
That is a staff problem in Dallas, and was created back when one shit stain of a mod was allowed to force his hobby opinions and opinions of others on everyone down other's throats and those who did not comply not only received points and temporary bans, but also he got multiple other members to turn in his favor as well due to that mod status.
Is it still a GL #4 violation if the mod/member has been granted 'Guest' status?

BTW, watch out for those run-on sentences.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 09:01 AM   #14
killswitch321
Eternally Damned

Encounters: 85

I just took a dump and some issues should flush down the toilet. Stupid nugget subject.
killswitch321 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 09:09 AM   #15
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
I have not been run off, but I know a few members that would like to see me gone and will continue to do what they want to try to make that happen as well as getting as many other members they can that get told what to think to join them in their crusade and mission.

As for the others, well, if you do not know this already, this particular adult board (and I use the term adult loosely), it is mainly all cliques and if you have an opinion that is different than the popular boys or one of them just flat out does not like your persona on the board, those clique members CAN and will do what they think it takes to get you shunned if not totally off the board. You cannot have a different opinion on a hooker board or you are considered a danger to the community by the cliques.

For example, why are most bad reviews NOT written? Because if it is a popular provider or studio, then the reviewer who dares to be different and gives pertinent info on an info exchange board is scorned and eschewed by the masses and their followers (see my signature line). As a personal example (one of many) and speaking of danger to the Eccie community, I had a bounty taken out on me to get me banned, not that it worked, but the point is, it was done and that person was not only allowed to do it and still be a member of this board, but never received any points or even a warning from the current mods, and I have no doubt was put on a pedestal for doing so.

Obviously, that guy is no longer a mod, but the seed was planted and the cliques have blossomed and are growing strong, along with the ALLOWED insults, thread hijacks and points/bans given by the current mods for responding (lots of examples of this). It will not ever change until the glimmer of hope that there is at least one mod that gets tired of all the bullshit, but I do not see that happening because IMO, the current mods are too entrenched.

Guest092216 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women