Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-25-2019, 09:57 PM   #46
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera View Post
^^^ wrong young man, 3-sides is correct. Choices are exclusionary by nature, but then so are preferences, or not.

For example, preference is the selection of one thing or person over others while choice is an option or a decision; an opportunity to choose or select something.

To the OP: Your claim of racism is unsupportable. You are better off finding someone else who would be happy to see you while developing a thicker skin in this P4P game as everybody has their preferences on who they spend time with.
You prefer one thing over another, but you may still partake in the other. I prefer steak over lobster, but I'll still eat lobster. When you exclude, you don't partake at all. I won't eat sushi.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 10:35 PM   #47
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning

^^^ A choice based upon a preference; the concept is not difficult to understand.
PhantomofTheOpera is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 05:28 PM   #48
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera View Post
^^^ A choice based upon a preference; the concept is not difficult to understand.
Then you need to read a dictionary.

Choice - an act of selecting or making a decision when faced with two or more possibilities:
Preference - a greater liking for one alternative over another or others:
Exclusion - the process or state of excluding or being excluded:
Exclude - to prevent or restrict the entrance of
to bar from participation, consideration, or inclusion

To be excluded is to not even be considered in a greater liking
A preference is what you like. An exclusion is what you don't like. A provider may prefer WM, HWP, willing to spend $10k. She will see all others. Except, she excludes Blacks.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 09:04 PM   #49
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Until you see ladies of all races, ages, sizes, donation levels, etc you have no ground to make a stand.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 09:43 PM   #50
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Until you see ladies of all races, ages, sizes, donation levels, etc you have no ground to make a stand.
So, with your 8 encounter, that makes you an expert on variety/diversity?
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 11:27 PM   #51
Anonymous_
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Take the positive outlook on it... I'm not AA but dark enough to be considered AA. I identify as black. I love going after girls that say no AA bc you can bet your last dollar that it isn't a sting. Most girls that day that can be sweet talked out of it. I don't think most of them say it to be racist.. it's a combo of things.. I'd think the typical stereotypes.. big packages and hard animalistic hardcore sex tires them... Confrontational or aggressive stereotype... Haggle/Rob stereotype.... Most black aren't willing to pay for something they can get for free so it may be more likely to be an undercover cop...

Again, most girls are too sweet and don't want to offend so I find 30-50% of 'no aa' ads to really mean no 'aa'... Cash is king
Anonymous_ is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 12:41 AM   #52
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Damn this thread is almost as long as the thread listing all of the women that said they liked AA customers.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 03:40 AM   #53
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

Oh shit this topic again.

There are plenty of NBA ladies out there on paper that are AA friendly in private. For a majority of ladies its a business decision to keep their racist white customers. Theres another percentage that have simply been told not to see AA by other ladies who introduced them to the hobby. Mainly because we a cast off as thugs, pimps, thieves, or cheap. Then you have a selection of people who simply just don't like black cock. Its not always size thing...some people have just never been outside their race.

The best way to find AA friendly ladies is to consult with other AA hobbyist.
DFW_Ladies_Man is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 08:09 AM   #54
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by txboi817 View Post
Oh shit this topic again.

There are plenty of NBA ladies out there on paper that are AA friendly in private. For a majority of ladies its a business decision to keep their racist white customers.
This is very true and over half of girls who post NBA will see AA's. One girl used to work for this cities most popular agency circa 2005 and she had no AA on every add. Privately she told me she sees a minimum of one black man a day ( long retired) but did not want her white clients to know. I have found here in Texas more women will do what this one did than women up north in Chicago, Boston and DC where I have lived as IMO interracial relationships both in the real world and pay for sex are much more tolerated in the north than the south. In HEB if I see an interracial couple I see others here in TX staring, at the Giant up in DC when shopping and I see an interracial couple no one fucking gives a shit. It is normal. At least from what I observe there still exists racism in the south more than the north. However..

like one sign at an abortion right's rally said ' My body, my pussy my choice' the same can be said for any woman or establishment in the world of paid sex. A woman has the right to do whatever she chooses or not chooses with who ever she wants to or doesn't. We need to respect that choice and simply choose another if she doesn't want to see a guy based on skin color or religion etc. just as she might not provide SS, BBFS, BBBJ or CIM etc or anal and so on. If she won't provide a service you want or fuck you based on skin color guess what? Plenty others who will. In the two minutes it takes to post and complain someone won't fuck me and is racist because I am black, Jewish, Muslim, Yellow etc. one could have booked a girl who would happily have seen you.

I go to clubs many with a ' no Turkish/Muslim' policy. Many of the girls have Turkish boyfriends who don't want them fucking Turks and likewise many have Romanian boyfriends who hate the Turks so either way the girls won't fuck the Turks. They are denied entry and they won't buzz them in the gate if they remotely look Turkish. The girl's will say ' no Southerners' as to their proximity on the map southerners are for the most part Muslims and they will not fuck them.

They draw the line down to India as they know the northern part of India is very Muslim but 'Indian Muslim' ( much of the Roma roots are here too) not ' middle eastern Muslim' which they refuse to service. Last trip I witnessed three guys show up who looked Muslim ( with a white guy) to me and a committee of three girls huddled together and made the choice to let them in. They recognized the white guest they entered with which was one reason ( the company the three were with was already in good standing) and the girls were able to tell they were from Northern Africa and were Moroccan and all four of the guys had a good time.

Bottom line, the girls have a right to reject or accept any of us for any reason and we need to live with it.
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 06:57 PM   #55
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

[QUOTE=Exchequer;1061431847]Shit that was his first post since he joined in 2016. We may never see him again until 2025 now.

QUOTE]

Been two weeks and not a peep from him since....guess he got the word this topic's been hashed out a time or two....
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 08:45 PM   #56
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscleup View Post
So, with your 8 encounter, that makes you an expert on variety/diversity?
I have over 300 reviews here ... go find them. Hint: Check out the reviews in Vermont.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 08:47 PM   #57
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default List of AA friendly providers

Any one have a link to the very long list of AA friendly providers?
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 06:49 PM   #58
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Covered 8 million times. Comes down to choice. The ladies and the guys. The rest is just bullshit
burkalini is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women