Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160564
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2019, 11:27 AM   #106
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
He has already plead guilty to lying.

My point is not a left wing talking point....hardly any news organization talks about how Flynn fucked his country for a little pittance of money, though they should.

That is the actual news to this low life Pizzagate , sex trafficking snake oil salesman.
Nobody reports it because nothing illegal happened. Just ramblings from a bitter old white guy.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 12:35 PM   #107
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Oh Boo Fucking Hoo, cry my a river...that is you excuse for Flynn?

Obama and Clinton set him up?

Flynn should be shot for selling this countries best interest regarding Turkey.

You haven't gotten a fucking thing right in this case....wakeup luckily closed the thread showing the ignorance many of you stated concerning Judge Sullivan.

This will prove out the same....as I said in the prior Flynn thread...Time will tell.

If that is wtf they are teach as honor and integrity in our military now , we should jyst sign this country over to Putin and let our military answer to him. Treasonous Fuck is Flynn.
You'll be the one crying when the new AG establishes beyond doubt that the whole Mueller investigation is demonstrably the "fruit of the poisonous tree." Flynn will be exonerated as all evidence used to obtain the FISA warrants was illegally and fraudulently obtained in violation of U.S. laws.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 12:40 PM   #108
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You'll be the one crying when the new AG establishes beyond doubt that the whole Mueller investigation is demonstrably the "fruit of the poisonous tree." Flynn will be exonerated as all evidence used to obtain the FISA warrants was illegally and fraudulently obtained in violation of U.S. laws.
You were wrong in your Judge Sullivan assessment and you'll be wrong in this one.

Lucky for you , wakeup will frown on me bumping this thread to remind you so.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 12:42 PM   #109
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You were wrong in your Judge Sullivan assessment and you'll be wrong in this one.

Lucky for you , wakeup will frown on me bumping this thread to remind you so.
You're wrong about WakeUp. He has no issue with threads started after the new regime rules were put in place. You're also very wrong about Flynn. Flynn will be exonerated.
Old 01-17-2019, 12:42 PM   #110
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Nobody reports it because nothing illegal happened. Just ramblings from a bitter old white guy.
It factual happened.

Flynn praised the attempted overthrow of the Muslim Turkish Dictator and turned around and started working for him months later.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 12:46 PM   #111
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
It factual happened.

Flynn praised the attempted overthrow of the Muslim Turkish Dictator and turned around and started working for him months later.
So? He didn’t sign off on selling 20% of our Uranium and received $130 million in donations from the Russians.
Old 01-17-2019, 03:19 PM   #112
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
So? He didn’t sign off on selling 20% of our Uranium and received $130 million in donations from the Russians.
Jesus they did not sell uranium. They bought shares in the company.

You guys lie almost as bad as Trump.

I 100% agree that the Clinton Foundation was bs. I did not vote for her for that very reason. That is why Trump should have put his shit in a blind trust, independent of his family. He is just as bad , if not worse than they were.

They real problem is that that kind of shit should be illegal as fuck.

Nobody should be able to donate to you foundation or do business at your hotel or in Flynn's case no register as a foreign agent. The penalty should be stiff...that would clear up this bs of "forgetting "
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 06:03 PM   #113
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Jesus they did not sell uranium. They bought shares in the company.

You guys lie almost as bad as Trump.

I 100% agree that the Clinton Foundation was bs. I did not vote for her for that very reason. That is why Trump should have put his shit in a blind trust, independent of his family. He is just as bad , if not worse than they were.

They real problem is that that kind of shit should be illegal as fuck.

Nobody should be able to donate to you foundation or do business at your hotel or in Flynn's case no register as a foreign agent. The penalty should be stiff...that would clear up this bs of "forgetting "
Bro, you’re in the sunshine years of your life. Just lighten up. You shouldn’t be so bitter and angry. It’s not good for your health.
Old 01-17-2019, 09:39 PM   #114
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I like yanking yalks chain

Quote:
Bro, you’re in the sunshine years of your life. Just lighten up. You shouldn’t be so bitter and angry. It’s not good for your health.
Lol...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 05:26 AM   #115
themystic
Valued Poster

Some Trump Morons have hard time understanding truth. Flynn fired by Trump? Flynn American Traitor and morons hero

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...B&&FORM=VRDGAR

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...9&&FORM=VRDGAR
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 08:10 AM   #116
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Some Trump Morons have hard time understanding truth. Flynn fired by Trump? Flynn American Traitor and morons hero

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...B&&FORM=VRDGAR

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...9&&FORM=VRDGAR
There's no such thing as a "Trump moron". That's a mythical creature that populates the delusions of lib-retards suffering from TDS. Meanwhile more evidence regarding the "fruit of the poisonous tree". Comey lied, Strzok lied, Adam Shitty lied, and every lib-retard jackass in the lame-stream media that earnestly repeated their lies lied. The FISA warrants were fraudulently obtained.

Quote:
What Bruce Ohr Told the FBI
17 January 2019

Everybody of consequence at the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Justice Department understood fully in the middle of 2016—as the FBI embarked on its counterintelligence probe of Donald Trump—that it was doing so based on disinformation provided by Hillary Clinton’s campaign. That’s the big revelation from the transcript of the testimony Justice Department official Bruce Ohr gave Congress in August....

... important, Mr. Ohr told this team the information came from the Clinton camp and warned that it was likely biased, certainly unproven...

The FBI and Justice Department have gone to extraordinary lengths to muddy these details, with cover from Democrats and friendly journalists. A January 2017 memo from Adam Schitty, the House Intelligence Committee’s top Democrat, flatly (and incorrectly) insisted “the FBI’s closely-held investigative team only received Steele’s reporting in mid-September.” [Shitty LIED] ....

This line was essential for upholding the claim that the dossier played no role in the unprecedented July 31, 2016, decision to investigate a presidential campaign....

The Ohr testimony is also further evidence that the FBI misled the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court in its Page warrant application. We already knew the bureau failed to inform the court it knew the dossier had come from a rival campaign. But the FISA application additionally claimed the FBI was “unaware of any derogatory information pertaining” to Mr. Steele, that he was “reliable,” that his “reporting” in this case was “credible.”

Mr. Ohr makes clear FBI and Justice officials knew from the earliest days that Mr. Steele was working for the Clinton campaign, which had an obvious desire to discredit Mr. Trump.

(WSJ)
Old 01-18-2019, 08:24 AM   #117
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
There's no such thing as a "Trump moron". That's a mythical creature that populates the delusions of lib-retards suffering from TDS. Meanwhile more evidence regarding the "fruit of the poisonous tree". Comey lied, Strzok lied, Adam Shitty lied, and every lib-retard jackass in the lame-stream media that earnestly repeated their lies lied. the FISA warrants were fraudulently obtained.
Yep, hopefully Bar will be confirmed and look into this. Everyone who signed off on the FISA warrants should go directly to jail.
Old 01-18-2019, 09:41 AM   #118
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You're wrong about WakeUp. He has no issue with threads started after the new regime rules were put in place. You're also very wrong about Flynn. Flynn will be exonerated.
excellent, then I will have no problem bumping This Thread showing what a fool you have made of yourself
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 09:46 AM   #119
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Yep, hopefully Bar will be confirmed and look into this. Everyone who signed off on the FISA warrants should go directly to jail.
Yes hopefully for you , IB Aand Alex Jones....Barr will start chasing down all these conspiracy theories like pizzagate in the like.

Next they will investigate if George W Bush was in on 9/11 !

who do you consult with that Chloe check that reads your mind on the TV
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 09:49 AM   #120
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
There's no such thing as a "Trump moron". That's a mythical creature that populates the delusions of lib-retards suffering from TDS. Meanwhile more evidence regarding the "fruit of the poisonous tree". Comey lied, Strzok lied, Adam Shitty lied, and every lib-retard jackass in the lame-stream media that earnestly repeated their lies lied. The FISA warrants were fraudulently obtained.
Very similar to your bs analysis of Judge Sullivan.....when you thought
he was going to let Flynn walk. Which wasa 180 from reality. ..which I yried to explain to you and LL at the time.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women