Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160203
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452829
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2010, 04:07 PM   #31
Tex Bear
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Heck, I can see that I'm in trouble on this one. I thought 2 hours WAS a quickie!!!!
Tex Bear is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 08:29 PM   #32
gregory_m2003
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentonseek View Post
You remember how you used to walk into a grocery store and eat a grape before you bought the bunch. Maybe it can be used to your advantage as well.
+1
gregory_m2003 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 12:37 PM   #33
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default All you Guy’s make me laugh. (B&G-15-Min. Sessions)

I once started a thread on ASPD asking a question: what could possibly happen in 15-min? The response was, (the question should be) what am I going to do with the other 14-min. lol and a provider once told me: you would be Surprised what could happen in 15-min. lol I was thinking of this possible visual. Walk in and immediately drop your drawers without any conversation or anything much more than “Hi” while the provider drops to her knees. (Did you see what she looked like?) Lmao

This scenario would be better at a Club, or with a SW in the front seat of a car but, if a provider took her time to freshen up and has an incall ready, and wants some form of respect on your visit, and then B&G would be frowned upon. (This is probably why Meg’s quickie is 30-min) I have never done B&G or even 30-min IF the provider has an incall available. I prefer 1-hr, 90-min.or 2hr, with tons of GFE+ (I have considered doing a few 30-min. sessions but have not ventured yet)

I know WALDT but come on guy’s, these ladies are beautiful and it took time to keep looking fresh for YOU and keep their incall clean and smelling good for YOU. With this overhead in their business, why would a client run in and run out? I know, your time only allows 15-min. during your lunch hour, or you just want to run in and check out the merchandise. BS
(IMHO, B&G is disrespectful and should not be allowed to write a review for credit) Flame on guy's.

Just my 2-cents,
CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 01:00 AM   #34
dentonseek
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
I once started a thread on ASPD asking a question: what could possibly happen in 15-min? The response was, (the question should be) what am I going to do with the other 14-min. lol and a provider once told me: you would be Surprised what could happen in 15-min. lol I was thinking of this possible visual. Walk in and immediately drop your drawers without any conversation or anything much more than “Hi” while the provider drops to her knees. (Did you see what she looked like?) Lmao

This scenario would be better at a Club, or with a SW in the front seat of a car but, if a provider took her time to freshen up and has an incall ready, and wants some form of respect on your visit, and then B&G would be frowned upon. (This is probably why Meg’s quickie is 30-min) I have never done B&G or even 30-min IF the provider has an incall available. I prefer 1-hr, 90-min.or 2hr, with tons of GFE+ (I have considered doing a few 30-min. sessions but have not ventured yet)

I know WALDT but come on guy’s, these ladies are beautiful and it took time to keep looking fresh for YOU and keep their incall clean and smelling good for YOU. With this overhead in their business, why would a client run in and run out? I know, your time only allows 15-min. during your lunch hour, or you just want to run in and check out the merchandise. BS
(IMHO, B&G is disrespectful and should not be allowed to write a review for credit) Flame on guy's.

Just my 2-cents,
CG
Copierguy, I respect your opinion on the matter and feel that your approach is suitable for yourself as well as plenty of guys that take your approach on hobbying. However, there are many "approaches" in this hobby.

I know friends who won't see a provider unless its for an overnight and feel like a 2hr session would be a "quickie".

I also know guys who will only see a provider if she accompanies them on a "trip" for a few days...because they feel that an overnight isn't long enough for them to satisfy their goal.

So, you seem to be hitting the 2hr mark for satisfaction. Thats great but there are some of us who either truly don't have that much time to set aside consistently or are just plain satisfied with 15 minutes.

I feel that every angle of this hobby can be respected because there is a supply and demand to every facet.

Yes, the ladies to get prepped and groomed and ready for us but who are we to dictate their hobby structure. If a lady feels like offering a quickie or 15 minute session, I would book it...as would a good number of other guys. I don't think we should "do away with" or avoid quickie sessions. I think that the demand for it will create the necessary supply just as the demand for 90min and 2hr sessions has created corresponding supply even while some providers won't book an appointment over 1 hour.

When the sale of eggs by the dozen decreased, marketers created the half-dozen carton. When the half-dozen carton sales decreased we saw single egg sales. I believe this model can be applied to the hobby when looking at some providers' business strategies. If it works, why mess with it.

I think all is fair. Happy Hobbying.
dentonseek is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 11:25 PM   #35
curiousbill101
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

+1 denton...to each their own...no right or wrong in this hobby, just personal preference.

I'm a single dude that's gone from one long term relationship into another...got into the hobby scene to get away from that for a while...if my main objective is to get to know someone, i'd be in the "dating" world and in search for my next SO.

That said, I do believe in the value of "developing" and/or "nurturing" relationships if some sort of connection exhists...sometimes a natural connection just happens...other times it takes place over time.

My preference for a first encounter is for 30 and/or 60 min sessions to see if their is compatibility (with a preference for the former--and if there is a connection, then i'd increase the duration and/or frequency).

That's my 2 cents. [/PRIVATE][/PRIVATE]

Quote:
Copierguy, I respect your opinion on the matter and feel that your approach is suitable for yourself as well as plenty of guys that take your approach on hobbying. However, there are many "approaches" in this hobby.

I know friends who won't see a provider unless its for an overnight and feel like a 2hr session would be a "quickie".

I also know guys who will only see a provider if she accompanies them on a "trip" for a few days...because they feel that an overnight isn't long enough for them to satisfy their goal.

So, you seem to be hitting the 2hr mark for satisfaction. Thats great but there are some of us who either truly don't have that much time to set aside consistently or are just plain satisfied with 15 minutes.

I feel that every angle of this hobby can be respected because there is a supply and demand to every facet.

Yes, the ladies to get prepped and groomed and ready for us but who are we to dictate their hobby structure. If a lady feels like offering a quickie or 15 minute session, I would book it...as would a good number of other guys. I don't think we should "do away with" or avoid quickie sessions. I think that the demand for it will create the necessary supply just as the demand for 90min and 2hr sessions has created corresponding supply even while some providers won't book an appointment over 1 hour.

When the sale of eggs by the dozen decreased, marketers created the half-dozen carton. When the half-dozen carton sales decreased we saw single egg sales. I believe this model can be applied to the hobby when looking at some providers' business strategies. If it works, why mess with it.

I think all is fair. Happy Hobbying.
curiousbill101 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 09:39 AM   #36
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a hard time offerring quickees....would make me feel like they were taste testing and I'm not that kind of "product"....LOL

I enjoy the longer encounters....

If you get upset about them when asked, then ya probably don't feel too great about doing them and maybe shouldn't offer them. Socials are great places to meet and greet and get a feel for each other, so keep an eye out for one that will fit your schedule if possible.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 10:46 AM   #37
TennisBoner
Gaining Momentum

Bottom line, it's still just all about the $$$ (or lack of).
TennisBoner is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 10:53 AM   #38
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Sometimes, the way the some of the men post, it seems like ya'll are having a competition to see who can get the cheapest piece of meat out there while still enjoying a full course meal. LOL All the back slapping and attaboys we see when reviews are bumped....can't help but draw that conclusion on occasion....I'm just sayin'.....
Old 03-31-2010, 10:56 AM   #39
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

B&G's are cool now and then..when I need to get some relief, but I'd prefer to spend some time inside the woman and enjoy the experience with her.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 01:58 PM   #40
dentonseek
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by M A X View Post
I have a hard time offerring quickees....would make me feel like they were taste testing and I'm not that kind of "product"....LOL

I enjoy the longer encounters....

If you get upset about them when asked, then ya probably don't feel too great about doing them and maybe shouldn't offer them. Socials are great places to meet and greet and get a feel for each other, so keep an eye out for one that will fit your schedule if possible.

Agreed, for the ladies who don't feel great about them, don't have to offer them. Its not a good fit for everyone.

Also, not all guys can or want to attend socials. Were here because of anonymity, going to a social kinda ruins that for us.

As for guys who are trying to get a full course meal for the price of an appetizer...thats the market at work. Some ladies will offer the full course for the price of the appetizer...some will offer one meal at full price but give you the second meal for half price. Some will give you a BuyOneGetOne free. We've seen the tricks of the trade when grocery shopping, its no different here. Raffles, Frequent Visitor Rates, Reviewer Discounts, etc.
dentonseek is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 10:44 PM   #41
gregory_m2003
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Agreed, for the ladies who don't feel great about them, don't have to offer them. Its not a good fit for everyone.

Also, not all guys can or want to attend socials. Were here because of anonymity, going to a social kinda ruins that for us.

As for guys who are trying to get a full course meal for the price of an appetizer...thats the market at work. Some ladies will offer the full course for the price of the appetizer...some will offer one meal at full price but give you the second meal for half price. Some will give you a BuyOneGetOne free. We've seen the tricks of the trade when grocery shopping, its no different here. Raffles, Frequent Visitor Rates, Reviewer Discounts, etc.
+1 again..
@MAX: Yeah, we will attend socials to get along with the girls and then pay our hard earned dollars to shag them if the girls find us good enough.. keep dreaming..

I have seen a few hotties really willing to spend the whole time with you and offer GFE experiences no matter if it is 30 mins or 1 hr or 2hr etc.. And if the provider wants to cut down on the menu just because it is a shorter session then good on them..
I have found enough young hotties here who are willing to provide the full menu no matter what the length of the session is..
gregory_m2003 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 08:08 AM   #42
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregory_m2003 View Post
+1 again..
@MAX: Yeah, we will attend socials to get along with the girls and then pay our hard earned dollars to shag them if the girls find us good enough.. keep dreaming..

I have seen a few hotties really willing to spend the whole time with you and offer GFE experiences no matter if it is 30 mins or 1 hr or 2hr etc..
Not sure what you mean by keep dreaming about the ladies finding you good enough to shag at a social. That was not the point, hon. A lot of men like to see if there's any kind of connection or chemistry with a lady before booking an hour or more appointment and a social is a great place for them to do this rather than requesting a 15 or 30 minute taste test. That's all I meant. Didn't really see the need for your sarcasm on this.

I've offered a half hour before and had one session. I thought it was the total pits! Not that the gent wasn't nice enough...who would know...in and out....I don't like feeling like a drive through, but that's just me. I don't need anyone's few dollars enough to subject myself to that again. I offer what it makes ME feel comfortable to offer and see the gentleman who want what I have to offer. It works out well for all involved.....LOL If you just wanna "bust a nut"....I'm not gonna be your first choice of companions. If you want the real GFE, then bring it! '-)
Old 04-01-2010, 08:42 AM   #43
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
gregory wrote ..."Yeah, we will attend socials to get along with the girls and then pay our hard earned dollars to shag them if the girls find us good enough.. keep dreaming.."

and you replied...Not sure what you mean by keep dreaming about the ladies finding you good enough to shag at a social. That was not the point, hon. A lot of men like to see if there's any kind of connection or chemistry with a lady before booking an hour or more appointment and a social is a great place for them to do this rather than requesting a 15 or 30 minute taste test. That's all I meant. Didn't really see the need for your sarcasm on this.
it's hard to understand what he really meant, so i'll only say it sounded tongue in cheek - "if the girls find us good enough..."

but i agree - the socials are a much better way to see and/or talk w/ a woman before deciding on visiting her, much better than reading posts or viewing photos. i chatted w/ a few women at the last gathering who i will now consider and a few who i will definitely not consider. saves both of us some time and saves me some money.

Quote:
I've offered a half hour before and had one session. I thought it was the total pits! Not that the gent wasn't nice enough...who would know...in and out....I don't like feeling like a drive through, but that's just me. I don't need anyone's few dollars enough to subject myself to that again. I offer what it makes ME feel comfortable to offer and see the gentleman who want what I have to offer. It works out well for all involved.....LOL If you just wanna "bust a nut"....I'm not gonna be your first choice of companions. If you want the real GFE, then bring it! '-)
max, the following are comments on the thoughts brought up and are NOT explicitly directed at you.

yep, [using the provider/consumer metaphor here, substitute your own words] everyone has to determine their comfort level in what they're willing to provide or to consume - time, money, location, apprearance, activities, conversations, etc.

and just as in the rest of the universe, there is plenty of diversity around in our sub-culture. surely each of us can find someone out there to visit and have a deliteful time! it just takes time and money.

and if you cant find someone, perhaps you arent looking in the right places or you shouldnt be looking here at all.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 02:05 PM   #44
bikerkid82
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousbill101 View Post
That's terrible! She asked u to bring food, then wants compensation for dining with her/watch her eat...wow!
I'm with you dude. NFW!!
bikerkid82 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women