Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2010, 03:58 PM   #1
Guest0812112
Account Disabled

User ID: 17143
My ECCIE Reviews
Default "QUICKIE"

being in this line of work as a provider i have had some request for a quickie ,what are my rates?? I just want an in and out , should be less .isnt it? Every time I get this request my mind goes off in multiple directions, first Im mad, then I think how rude next comes WTF then I suck it up and send a nice reply saying on occasion I do 1/2 hr sessions , but for the $ saved their not getting their moneys worth. this request makes me feel kinda bad, am I being overly sensitive or overlooking something? How do you get a GFE in a 10 min quickie? Dose it take less time to prepare for quickie than a two hr session? Let me know if Im off base xoxo chelsea
Guest0812112 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 04:12 PM   #2
dentonseek
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I'd imagine that anyone who's looking for a 10-15 minute quickie isn't really looking for the full GFE experience although a few would like to try.

Its usually a short notice appointment due to an opening in our schedules. I sometimes do quickies when there is a new girl offering them. Lets me get in, get off, get out...and gauge if she is someone i'd like to schedule a longer appointment with. Some ladies don't mind them and some ladies hate them. I think its all up to how you structure your days.
dentonseek is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 05:03 PM   #3
UTR4Passion
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25
Default To Quickie or Not to Quickie,

That is the question.
I agree with DS on his observations. I usually don't get involved with Quickies because there is no time for GFE or to connect and feel any chemistry. That is not to say that I haven't because in certain circumstances, like a Plan A that failed to materialize, the schedule becomes compressed and the anticipation was already in full gallop. So, Plan B might be a Quickie.
Ms. Simms, you are also correct, it takes almost as much time to prepare and recover for a regular session as it does for a quickie. So, guys should expect to provide a gift consistent with the set-up and convenience. That being said, if your gift level is the same for 30 minutes as it is for 15, then the guest may feel like they were not treated fairly.
I is my belief that most mature providers do not offer quickies because they are well established and are not looking to increase their booking volume.
Finally, if you decide to offer short sessions, then you should keep the short sessions at a set price, even if you are offering occasional specials for longer sessions.
UTR4Passion is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 05:31 PM   #4
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentonseek View Post
I'd imagine that anyone who's looking for a 10-15 minute quickie isn't really looking for the full GFE experience although a few would like to try.
You would be surprised. It seems every guy who sees me for a 30 minute quickie is trying to get the GFE treatment. I just politely pull away and try to get the ball rolling.
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 07:04 PM   #5
Humpback_Dorman
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

I have to agree, it's not usually anything but a timing thing. Short on time, need to nut - wanna do it with a cute girl. No harm meant.

HH, I'm sure DS was referring to a 10-15 min session some girls offer, but Half Hour sessions are probably a little more interaction expected. I mean most guys can knock off a nut in less than 5 minutes if they are needy. So, in a half hour session, it's nice to get some luvin'

Now I have known guys who could easily nut 2x in 30 min, so each guy is different. Is it time, or simply nutting they are paying for?

Dorman
Humpback_Dorman is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 07:10 PM   #6
OldGrump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

I don't do FS, but I think of quickies as something you and your SO do when time is short but passion high. If someone takes the time so see one of you lovely ladies, I would think the longer the better. Relax & enjoy the company. If all they want is to ejaculate, self service is fast and cheap - that would satisfy the need for a "low price" and "short time".

I guess a quickie could serve as a sample, but I've never seen rates reduced enough (and they shouldn't be) to justify not scheduling more time for a few dollars more.
OldGrump is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 07:13 PM   #7
gregory_m2003
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
You would be surprised. It seems every guy who sees me for a 30 minute quickie is trying to get the GFE treatment. I just politely pull away and try to get the ball rolling.
I didn't know 30min session counts as a quickie.
gregory_m2003 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 09:24 PM   #8
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

i personally am not interested in quickies. I like more time to enjoy a woman, not just quick use of a few parts.

That said, I see nothing wrong with someone asking if what he is looking for is available. Coersion is not OK, asking is. I also see nothing wrong with a provider declining to offer, or to provide, what she is not comfortable with. That is all just clear communication and part of business.

Torito
Torito is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 09:59 PM   #9
Donnie Brasco
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

At my age, it takes almost thirty minutes to get my pants off. Guess that means that my 1 hr. sessions are really thirty minute quickies. Whodda thunka? I can't imagine (unless you have already gone BCD with the lady before) getting a lot going on with a lady in a 30 minute session. Oh well, different strokes for different folks.
Donnie Brasco is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 10:22 PM   #10
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Remember.

You are NOT paying for sex, you are paying for their time.

Repeat that over and over and then it will make sense.

I had someone ask me to bring her some food recently. I offered to bring enough for two and she told me I'd have to PAY to stay and eat because, after all, I have to pay for her time. WTF?

Don't get me wrong, I didn't want a session, a quickie, or anything else, I just didn't want to be treated like the pizza delivery guy minus a tip.

I just figured that I hate to eat alone and it would be more fun to eat together but that "paying for her time" thing was burned into her brain by someone.

I guess my time to drive it over and GIVE her the food doesn't enter the equation to sort of balance that out enough to just sit and eat?
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 10:39 PM   #11
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

It is up to you, babe. If you don't mind doing quickies, then do them.
If it bothers you, then don't.
It is what you can tolerate and whether it is worth the money.

I hate to "dis" some of my fellow hobbyists, but you will have to watch out for the ones that will stretch it to damn near an hour and only want to leave the donation for the half hour. Guys, have courtesy to bring enough to cover "overtime" or get in, get off, and get out in the allotted time.

Chelsea, you will find out what works for you and what does not. Don't be afraid to to try new business ideas.

And it is possible to round the bases in 30 minutes or less. Speaking just for myself, the excitement of seeing someone I have never seen before makes that more possible for me than with someone whose company I enjoyed many times before.
Guest030911 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 10:39 PM   #12
boo-boo bear
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

I would not be offended by the asking, as that is the way of the world. As we said in the canoe club:

"All you can do is ask, and they can say no, but if you never ask, then you never know"

However, you clearly have the right to politely decline and say no, and no one should ever attempt to coerce anything.
boo-boo bear is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 10:44 PM   #13
Guest0812112
Account Disabled

User ID: 17143
My ECCIE Reviews

donnie if it takes 30mins to get you pants off i cant imagin anything that can be much more fun than that anything after that is just icing on the cake, at any rate rest asure you sent me to bed with a smile on my face.XOXO chelsea
Guest0812112 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 10:52 PM   #14
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea simms View Post
being in this line of work as a provider i have had some request for a quickie ,what are my rates?? I just want an in and out , should be less .isnt it? Every time I get this request my mind goes off in multiple directions, first Im mad, then I think how rude next comes WTF then I suck it up and send a nice reply saying on occasion I do 1/2 hr sessions , but for the $ saved their not getting their moneys worth. this request makes me feel kinda bad, am I being overly sensitive or overlooking something? How do you get a GFE in a 10 min quickie? Dose it take less time to prepare for quickie than a two hr session? Let me know if Im off base xoxo chelsea
I get irritated if a provider rushes me. I enjoy the gfe experience. Ever consider referring the "quickie seeker" to see a SW? If I don't have 2 hours, I don't schedule.

Now, if the lady called me and offered a quickie, I'd probably take it if I knew her. I'd just figure she wanted a quickie($) herself, and wouldn't expect her to get all dolled up.

Just my opinion.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 11:09 PM   #15
curiousbill101
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

That's terrible! She asked u to bring food, then wants compensation for dining with her/watch her eat...wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
Remember.

You are NOT paying for sex, you are paying for their time.

Repeat that over and over and then it will make sense.

I had someone ask me to bring her some food recently. I offered to bring enough for two and she told me I'd have to PAY to stay and eat because, after all, I have to pay for her time. WTF?

Don't get me wrong, I didn't want a session, a quickie, or anything else, I just didn't want to be treated like the pizza delivery guy minus a tip.

I just figured that I hate to eat alone and it would be more fun to eat together but that "paying for her time" thing was burned into her brain by someone.

I guess my time to drive it over and GIVE her the food doesn't enter the equation to sort of balance that out enough to just sit and eat?
curiousbill101 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women