Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40282
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-03-2014, 11:22 PM   #16
MagnificMedia
Account Disabled

User ID: 122581

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katy Alexander View Post
Wow, so this is the way you talk to a woman you have met and spent time with.
When a lady isn't being truthful and threatens my business and insults me when I have done everything possible to help her then... yes this is how I handle it.

Now I know why so many do not want to speak up in public against you.
And yet you have no problem stepping up... are you the brave one hiding behind an anonymous board.. You are such a hero... but yet you have never ever even met me, done business with me or anything else.

The way you have treated this woman is disturbing.You had an unhappy client, and could have made the attempt to make things right in a respectful way.
The way she has treated me is disturbing. She goes on a board and lies about not getting what she paid for... She out and out tells people not to do business with me based on lies. But I am the bad guy... yep Katy me the big bad PIMP of Houston I am so bad.
Becky I have made all the attempts possible including giving her everything she has ask for. She took this to a board to try and damage my business with false info and and exaggerations. I have only attempted to set this straight. Any insults came as a result of her insulting me.

Instead you managed to work in countless degrading insults while arguing your point of view.
She has personally degraded me and all for nothing. She has all her photos

There is nothing wrong with telling your side of the story, but why do you feel the need to personally degrade other women when they do not agree?
She open this can of worms. Not me. She personally degraded me after I offered her every solution possible.
This appears to be a trend with you.
Katy you have time and time again insulted degraded and lampooned me in much the same fashion...I find this a little like the pot calling the kettle black. The major difference you have no idea for what you speak. We have never spoken, done business or met.
Sami is not the one doing damage to your business you are doing that all on your own.
OK Says you..
Katy I will ask you
ONCE AGAIN STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS
. This has nothing to do with you you do not have all the facts per se' and you have no idea what you are talking about.
Old 01-04-2014, 01:21 AM   #17
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificMedia View Post
[COLOR=Magenta]

Katy you have time and time again insulted degraded and lampooned me in much the same fashion...I find this a little like the pot calling the kettle black. The major difference you have no idea for what you speak. We have never spoken, done business or met.
You are welcome to go back over the previous posts I have directed to you Tia.I have never once insulted, or threatened you on a personal level even though you have clearly not shown me or many others the same respect in return. What I have done is questioned some of your business practices here.Many of which I feel are unethical, and exploitative to others

I was actually not going to get involved today, but the way you treated the OP was truly disgusting .I would never talk to you , or anyone else like that. Once again, and for the last time. There is nothing wrong with defending yourself, and telling your side of the story.But,when you turn it into a personal attack it defeats any of the more legitimate points you were attempting to get across. I actually thought that the photographer you work with handled herself very well.It is too bad you did not just keep quite, and let her handle things.

Oh well , its been a nice visit.The truth will live on in our posting history for anyone who wishes to see it.

Have a good night
Old 01-04-2014, 03:11 AM   #18
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I think there is plenty of info from both sides now for everyone to make up their own minds.
Closed

I certainly hope there are not a bunch of PM's going back and forth that get reported, a few people in this thread know how thats going to end.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women