Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59896
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 03-30-2015, 11:11 PM   #736
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It's amusing to see you pathetically flounder in your little pool of hypocrisy as you feebly try to deflect from how you were caught WKing for a 19th century slave society, Old-THUMPER.

Rumor has it, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you're so pathetic with math that you had to invite your cousins over in order to employ their fingers and toes in your count to 54. BTW, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, with 54 squandered opportunities behind you now, you've never explained why you lied and misrepresented Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis and Mr. Lamb's position in regards to the Crusades.

Hasa Diga, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. You're a profligate liar that's been refuted at every turn, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Your improper use of grammar in your post exemplifies how you do not know enough about grammar to be a grammarian, shamman.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 11:22 PM   #737
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you've now squandered 55 opportunities to explain why you lied and misrepresented Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis and Mr. Lamb's position in regards to the Crusades.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 11:19 PM   #738
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you've now squandered 55 opportunities to explain why you lied and misrepresented Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis and Mr. Lamb's position in regards to the Crusades.
Old 03-31-2015, 11:38 PM   #739
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

GREAT WORK IBIDIOT. How are you not banned after this filibuster?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 04:17 AM   #740
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do you intend to write and publish an account of your abduction by intellectually superior cartoons, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp? If so, will you include a chapter wherein you explain why you lied and misrepresented Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis and Mr. Lamb's position in regards to the Crusades, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

I B IDIOT
Yes you are an idiot, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 04-01-2015, 05:20 AM   #741
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
GREAT WORK IBIDIOT. How are you not banned after this filibuster?
I don't understand what he has done to get banned in this thread. Please provide the rule he has broken to get banned, and incontrovertible evidence he has broken the rule.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 07:48 AM   #742
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
I don't understand what he has done to get banned in this thread. Please provide the rule he has broken to get banned, and incontrovertible evidence he has broken the rule.
It is exceedingly difficult to get banned on this forum. Stupidity, anger, insults, etc., are all fair game here.

However your call for "incontrovertible evidence" is kind of ridiculous since this is a POLITICS board, and incontrovertible evidence just doesn't exist in the world of political fanatics.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 10:16 AM   #743
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Him being allowed to use the internet is a crime against humanity, so there's that.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 08:08 PM   #744
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do you intend to write and publish an account of your abduction by intellectually superior cartoons, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp? If so, will you include a chapter wherein you explain why you lied and misrepresented Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis and Mr. Lamb's position in regards to the Crusades, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp?

Yes you are an idiot, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

We know that they would never abduct YOU oh great IB! Or if they did they would be sorry. We only have to listen to you when we log on.

Bet they would return you damn quickly.

============================== =======
Oh great IB, I have seen the error of my ways. For too long I have not been diligent in studying at the feet of the master. From now on I will spend more time reading your posts and compiling the appropriate insights of others.

As we wander this earth we interact with many people. Most we see, touch, talk to,--and then they leave our lives with no lingering memories more than surface deep. But occasionally we find people that have some truly unique, moving aspect to them, and they form memories that linger with us forever. No matter how much we try to erase them. Just imagine the lasting impression you would have if you came face to face with Hitler. Of you were there when a crazed ax murderer hacked up a half dozen victims. Or you were dragged by your father to watch a lynching. Those memories are so scorched into the brain that they never truly fade with age.

We have one of those unique experiences here in the Political Forum—yes, one of those stench-ridden, puke inducing, liars who you wish you could hit “Delete” on, but they will always plague you the rest of your waking hours. And most likely your nightmares. Of course I could be talking about none other than IB The Hypocritical Hate Mongering Slave Supporting Maggot.

But this is bigger than any monologue I could write to the memory—the legend—the absolute revulsion that is IB. This should be a compendium to sing his praises (of curse his filth). I want this to be the best of the best description of what in means, what it emotes, to read the vomit he produces so precipitously. Not my words, but a living growing testament to him by those who (unfortunately for them) have to deal with him on a regular basis on here.

So I will add this as a pseudo footnote to may posts that respond to his posts. I will clip in comment that I think are especially touching in an IB appropriate way. I will not copyright this testament, but I freely offer it to all to copy and add to. Append YOUR innermost feelings so IB and all can know how much he is loathed—or conversely how little he is tolerated.

I suspect this will eventually grow into a sizable tome, but all things start small. Even IB at one time started with but a single post. Even the great Statin Island garbage heap started with a single piece of trash. That is the glorious legacy that IB brings to us, and this is intended to pay appropriate homage to IB the man, IB the legend, IB the scumbag.

The first entry in the memorial is this one:

“I know you like to digress every thread in to oblivion but I have no interest in following you into an Rush Limbaugh style conversation where you pile on whatever crap you want and whomever piles the most and the fastest wins.

I made a comment about people having a double standard and you want to replace it with a single example. If you want to dry hump someone verbally find another victim.”

By slingblade. Well done, sir. That will be hard to beat, but IB does inspire great depths of feeling.

All you who DO understand that the uniqueness (fortunately) of IB must be properly documented, I encourage you to take this humble piece of writing and spread it across the ends of the earth, adding whatever other choice pieces of commentary you think appropriate.

But please, I beg you, do not dilute the sacredness of this task by incorporating other posted as the subject. There may be others you feel strongly about, but there really is only one IB. This is HIS story! Live long and prosper, oh ye Ode to IB.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 11:25 PM   #745
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:

Old 04-02-2015, 12:02 AM   #746
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
please explain how YOURE not banned, JL?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 12:59 AM   #747
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
please explain how YOURE not banned, JL?
Please explain how you're not banned, UnderAverage?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 06:00 AM   #748
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Him being allowed to use the internet is a crime against humanity, so there's that.
The real crime, shamman, is that you are "#Grubered", you demonstrably have no true knowledge of history, you are demonstrably quite illiterate, you defend the indefensible and yet, you are allowed to vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
We know that they would never abduct YOU oh great IB! Or if they did they would be sorry. We only have to listen to you when we log on.

Bet they would return you damn quickly.

============================== =======
Oh great IB, I have seen the error of my ways. For too long I have not been diligent in studying at the feet of the master. From now on I will spend more time reading your posts and compiling the appropriate insights of others.

As we wander this earth we interact with many people. Most we see, touch, talk to,--and then they leave our lives with no lingering memories more than surface deep. But occasionally we find people that have some truly unique, moving aspect to them, and they form memories that linger with us forever. No matter how much we try to erase them. Just imagine the lasting impression you would have if you came face to face with Hitler. Of you were there when a crazed ax murderer hacked up a half dozen victims. Or you were dragged by your father to watch a lynching. Those memories are so scorched into the brain that they never truly fade with age.

We have one of those unique experiences here in the Political Forum—yes, one of those stench-ridden, puke inducing, liars who you wish you could hit “Delete” on, but they will always plague you the rest of your waking hours. And most likely your nightmares. Of course I could be talking about none other than IB The Hypocritical Hate Mongering Slave Supporting Maggot.

But this is bigger than any monologue I could write to the memory—the legend—the absolute revulsion that is IB. This should be a compendium to sing his praises (of curse his filth). I want this to be the best of the best description of what in means, what it emotes, to read the vomit he produces so precipitously. Not my words, but a living growing testament to him by those who (unfortunately for them) have to deal with him on a regular basis on here.

So I will add this as a pseudo footnote to may posts that respond to his posts. I will clip in comment that I think are especially touching in an IB appropriate way. I will not copyright this testament, but I freely offer it to all to copy and add to. Append YOUR innermost feelings so IB and all can know how much he is loathed—or conversely how little he is tolerated.

I suspect this will eventually grow into a sizable tome, but all things start small. Even IB at one time started with but a single post. Even the great Statin Island garbage heap started with a single piece of trash. That is the glorious legacy that IB brings to us, and this is intended to pay appropriate homage to IB the man, IB the legend, IB the scumbag.

The first entry in the memorial is this one:

“I know you like to digress every thread in to oblivion but I have no interest in following you into an Rush Limbaugh style conversation where you pile on whatever crap you want and whomever piles the most and the fastest wins.

I made a comment about people having a double standard and you want to replace it with a single example. If you want to dry hump someone verbally find another victim.”

By slingblade. Well done, sir. That will be hard to beat, but IB does inspire great depths of feeling.

All you who DO understand that the uniqueness (fortunately) of IB must be properly documented, I encourage you to take this humble piece of writing and spread it across the ends of the earth, adding whatever other choice pieces of commentary you think appropriate.

But please, I beg you, do not dilute the sacredness of this task by incorporating other posted as the subject. There may be others you feel strongly about, but there really is only one IB. This is HIS story! Live long and prosper, oh ye Ode to IB.
You're having a proverbial "meltdown", Old-THUMPER.

Quote:
How refreshing, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, another post with a number by a cartoon and no explanation from you as to why you lied and misrepresented Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis and Mr. Lamb's position in regards to the Crusades.
Old 04-02-2015, 06:42 AM   #749
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
It is exceedingly difficult to get banned on this forum. Stupidity, anger, insults, etc., are all fair game here.

However your call for "incontrovertible evidence" is kind of ridiculous since this is a POLITICS board, and incontrovertible evidence just doesn't exist in the world of political fanatics.
Yes, but Yssup Rider said he needed to get banned, and I was just wanting to know the basis. Also, I like the word "incontrovertible".
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 07:19 AM   #750
Old-T
Valued Poster

"Incontrovertible" is indeed a nice word. I agree with you.

And in this case, Yssup knows banning does not happen in this forum for anything short of a nuke.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women