Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Nevada > Las Vegas > Coed Discussions - Las Vegas
Coed Discussions - Las Vegas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59896
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47504
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 05-11-2017, 12:35 PM   #16
VegasJen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 255765
My ECCIE Reviews

"Does that mean your maturity level is substantially less than hers?" Probably, lol...

1. Absolutely NO
2. see ^^^

So, is that an accusation or an insinuation?
VegasJen is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 12:51 PM   #17
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodguy_69 View Post
Why don't you pm them and ask why they don't review more? I don't think rain has any control over who reviews her or how often they review. Are you thinking her reviews aren't legit because the guys who reviewed her only reviewed her and no one else.
That particular "pattern" is typical in other areas of one of the whores posting her own reviews under a "mandle".... So in other areas it has been seen that the whore being reviewed was definitely in control of the reviews content.....

No way of knowing (unless staff looked into it) if that is the case here but it is not usual to see such a long time whore with no "credible" reviews.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 12:53 PM   #18
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
First off VIPRaniLane thank you for your time and efforts by being a female MOD. A thankless job.
She doesn't MOD anything guys have anything to do with does she?.... Why is it of concern?
Old 05-11-2017, 02:07 PM   #19
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Whoa, I'm curious how this will play out
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 03:54 PM   #20
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

My question is why do you care sir? Do you not have better things to do? I know for a fact that all of the gentlemen that have reviewed her are more so active on TER. That site is more used in the Western States so maybe they see little to no reason to post here. Again why do you care. Your continued belaboring on this subject borders on disrespect of staff. I believe it's time you move on sir.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 04:01 PM   #21
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
She doesn't MOD anything guys have anything to do with does she?.... Why is it of concern?
Simply put.... does Erving of the title.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 04:24 PM   #22
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Please clarify how pointing out this information is disrespect of staff. If this lady was not a mod, this post would not be considered disrespectful by you. Are you saying mods who choose to advertise their services here are not subject to the same criticisms

That is a very slippery slope.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
My question is why do you care sir? Irrelevant

Do you not have better things to do? Irrelevant

I know for a fact that all of the gentlemen that have reviewed her are more so active on TER. Relevant

That site is more used in the Western States so maybe they see little to no reason to post here. Relevant

Again why do you care. Irrelevant

Your continued belaboring on this subject borders on disrespect of staff. Exactly how?

I believe it's time you move on sir. Is this a directive?
If so, based upon what?
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 05:07 PM   #23
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
Please clarify how pointing out this information is disrespect of staff. If this lady was not a mod, this post would not be considered disrespectful by you. Are you saying mods who choose to advertise their services here are not subject to the same criticisms

Preferential treatment, is there such a thing?
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 05:12 PM   #24
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Your continued belaboring on this subject borders on disrespect of staff.
Quote:
Please clarify how pointing out this information is disrespect of staff.
I, too, am puzzled by this.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 05:20 PM   #25
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Simply put.... does Erving of the title.
Oops... sorry for the typo.

"Simply put...deserving of the title on display both in ladies sections and Coed where hobbyists are allowed to post.
Old 05-11-2017, 05:54 PM   #26
Whispers

Quote:

This isn't the first time this particular whore has been defended by Cryptkicker.... In the ISO section she created an endorsement thread that Cryptkicker went on a rampage to protect when it was questioned a few years ago.

maybe in this case crypt has to get his freebies from another MOD instead of the normal source....

I'm not sure of current temperature of owners and admins attitudes are these days but there was a time when staff was expected to always remain respectful of members when interacting with them...... This guy tried to bully people a bit too much and because he MODs areas with less participation very few challenged him....
Old 05-11-2017, 06:03 PM   #27
Whispers

Quote:
My question is why do you care sir? Do you not have better things to do? I know for a fact that all of the gentlemen that have reviewed her are more so active on XXXXX. That site is more used in the Western States so maybe they see little to no reason to post here. Again why do you care. Your continued belaboring on this subject borders on disrespect of staff. I believe it's time you move on sir.
Isn't there some sort of guideline/policy about promoting other sites on ECCIE? Why would a staffmember want to send guys in search of a more active site?
Old 05-11-2017, 06:10 PM   #28
Whispers

Quote:

Let's be respectful now...this is a female MOD.

I had questions about her posting with the MOD title insinuating by the tone of her posts that she actually had some position in staff that mattered to guys posting in their sections or CoEd sections....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers
I have a couple of other questions for clarification......

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPRaniLane
..... I'll simplify it for you. I'm a moderator here; as such, I do not troll but I comment when I feel it's warranted. I want Vegas ladies to be fully aware of what guys posting ISO's here are about, hence the need for clarification. You don't like it? Too fucking bad. The End
She states she is a moderator "here"...... Where is "here"? Her name is not listed at the top of the forum as one of the staff members....

In two instances an actual listed Moderator here slights her in NOT including her in his references to the staff "here"....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker
...... Ladies will need to PM one of the mods or VIPRaniLane the info and we will add it to the thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Ladies- please send your info to one of the mods or to VIPRaniLane and we will add it to this thread. Sorry for the inconvenience.
In each case it is "one of the mods OR VIPRaniLane"

The or is rather obvious in each case.

She states she is a Moderator HERE and Cryptkeeper seems to exclude her from that group.

It is confusing...
Old 05-11-2017, 06:13 PM   #29
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasJen View Post
1. No
2. Also no
3. Im not a guy, so no answer, lol
4. Because she is mature enough to not get roped into childsplay. To answer here would help no one as the questions are completely irrelevant to anybody else's hobby experiences.
5. See #4

Extra extra EXTRA credit: it's THINK, not think. :-)
Actually he's correct in that it's thinck. He must have gone to a better school.

On topic, anyone that doesn't think there's something totally fishy about Rani's reviews is either working her angle or clueless.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 06:43 PM   #30
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
This isn't the first time this particular whore has been defended by Cryptkicker.... In the ISO section she created an endorsement thread that Cryptkicker went on a rampage to protect when it was questioned a few years ago.

maybe in this case crypt has to get his freebies from another MOD instead of the normal source....

I'm not sure of current temperature of owners and admins attitudes are these days but there was a time when staff was expected to always remain respectful of members when interacting with them...... This guy tried to bully people a bit too much and because he MODs areas with less participation very few challenged him....
So this wouldn't be the first time CrypticcCrasher has teamed up with what I'll refer to as his fellow MOD girlfriend? Boss say it ain't so... Cryptmaster tried to "DEMAND" a coed section of the board be limited to his girlfriend VIPRaniLane to be the Star and NOT allow hobbyists to comment?

Here is the threAD:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1...dent+providers

WOW! As Forest Gump might say:

Crooked is as Crooked does

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women