Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2011, 02:30 PM   #31
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

By all means..please post your similar story here. I don't mind at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvus2bballed View Post
Or should we just start another thread?
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 11:36 PM   #32
SlowHand49
Account Disabled

enjoyable read . . .
SlowHand49 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 03:54 PM   #33
back5551
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thats sound's great - would love it. I have always wanted to have a threesome with another guy and a girl. I have the girl in mind - just need the other guy!!
back5551 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 08:41 PM   #34
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The next scenario is NOT for those who are easily offended or have hangups.
Old 01-28-2011, 08:47 PM   #35
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Your Mistress beckons her slut boy.........

You noticed that you had a new message on your cell. With much anticipation you clicked on message. It was from Mistress.

“7 pm sharp.”
Was all she wrote and that said all you needed to know.

As the day wore on, you anticipated what the evening might hold for you until you finally realized there was no point in wondering. you trusted her, yet you knew she was probably going to push you. As the hour of meeting approached, you prepared yourself for her and made the drive to her place. Pulling onto her street, you noticed another car in her driveway. Your heart skipped a beat and you thought about racing past. But you knew if you did that, Mistress would never forgive you and quite possibly choose to stop seeing you.
With trembling knees, you approached her door and knocked. As was her custom, she opened the door almost immediately, gave you a glance over, a quick hug and light kiss across the lips. She allowed you the privilege of breathing in her scent and lingering in an embrace while your hands felt the comfort of her body.

You entered the den, and to your surprise, there was no one else present. Unlike your previous encounters, there was no shared glass of wine.

Your Mistress ordered you to strip as you stood before her and make your little cock bigger. Which, of course, meant that you were to stroke it while she watched, a bemused look upon her face. Before you could get fully erect, you heard footsteps coming down the hall. It was her lover, Roger. He was totally nude, looking as if he had just emerged from a shower.
You thought to yourself, “his cock is magnificent” you could not take your eyes off it. It swayed as he walked. It’s length and girth were quite impressive, even in its flaccid state.

Roger went into the kitchen. He emerged with a glass of wine, ignored you completely and sat with your Mistress. They spoke in a soft whisper, then began making out and fondling each other. Roger’s cock grew to an impressive nine inches, fully erect, and Mistress could not keep from lowering her warm lips onto it, gently kissing and licking and giving it some intense oral pleasure as though that was the cock that was meant to be worshiped. After a moment, she stopped.

“I love Roger’s cock, slut boy. It is so big and filling. I am slightly submissive to a man with a cock like this. But I am not submissive to you, am I?”, she said.

You nodded, no. “And why is that?”, she asked.

“My cock is too small.” You answered.

Roger giggled, as did Mistress. “But you are good for other things. Go into the guest room. I laid out several outfits for you to model for us.”

Doing as you were told. There were indeed three outfits. They were similar. High heels, thigh highs, thong panties and one little maid outfit which consisted of the aforementioned items plus a little apron. You chose the maid outfit first, and played with your cock before entering the den so that it was erect. Your Mistress likes to see that.

When you entered the room, Mistress and Roger were gently making out. His cock was semi erect. Mistress ordered you to walk back and forth in the room as if on a model’s runway. She told you to sway your hips as you walked. You’re a bit embarrassed, but also turned on. You decided to let go of any inhibitions you might have. As you walked, your Mistress reminded you that you were trying to “sell it”. You swayed your hips and ass in such a way that you might please and even excite your two spectators.

This went on as you tried on all three outfits. After you modeled the third one, Your Mistress called you over to her and pulled out a bottle of nail polish. She took her time painting your nails a bright red, as Roger took turns nibbling her neck and commenting how cute you looked. After she applied the nail polish, Mistress added a bright red lipstick to your thin pursed lips. She admired her work, told you to go look in the mirror across the room. You began to walk over to it when you heard her bark, “Sell it.” So you swayed your ass and hips knowing both Mistress and Roger were watching, and probably smirking.

As you walked over to the mirror, you heard Mistress utter some words which sent a shiver down your spine and a jolt to your cock. “I love seeing red lips and fingernails around a big cock.”
You couldn’t help but wonder if that was what was in store for you tonight: becoming a fluffer for Roger. You both wanted to. And didn’t.
You didn’t have to wait long to find out. Your Mistress orders you over to them and told you she wanted to fuck Roger. But first, she said, “you need to get him ready for me. And I better not have to explain what I mean.”

For one of the few times in your encounters with your Mistress your gaze met hers directly. Your eyes were questioning, pleading even. But hers were unwavering. You slowly got to your knees and put your head down into Roger’s lap and took your very first cock into your mouth.
His cock wasn’t hard, and you found yourself wanting to please him, get him hard as quickly as possible so that you could stop. You felt it growing in your mouth, and you felt a sense of satisfaction.
You began to spit on it, kiss it, lick around its head, doing all the things to it that you liked having done to yours. Rogers cock grew to its fullest and hardest in a matter of a few minutes. You were proud. Mistress even told you, you were a good boy for making Rogers cock rock hard.

Finally, Roger pushed your head away and told Mistress he had had enough of slut boy’s mouth. They headed into the bedroom and your Mistress told you to follow. In the bedroom, Mistress quickly lost her clothes until she was naked and they fell onto the bed in a hungry, frenzied embrace. She told you to lie on the floor at the foot of the bed until she needed you.

She hadn’t given you specific instructions, so you played with yourself as you listened to them fuck. At one point, you could tell Roger had gone down on Mistress and she screamed in several orgasms until she finally practically yelled at Roger “fuck me now!”

And he did. Unlike yourself, he fucked her hard for 20-30 minutes without cumming. He fucked her hard and fast, and slowly and teasingly so that occasionally Mistress was actually begging him for more. He was a stud. A part of you wanted to take a peek and see how Roger was fucking your Mistress. Was he fucking her hard, constantly or was he pulling his cock out leaving only the swollen head in. The head that you had your mouth wrapped around. Was he fucking her ass you wondered? Just how was Roger pleasing your Mistress to make her scream and moan like that?
Knowing your Mistress would catch you and punish you if you looked. With much dismay you didn’t. Laying on the floor, you continued to play with yourself and when you were close to cumming, you stopped. You knew that would upset Mistress.
Eventually, Roger plowed into Mistress with what sounded like powerful thrusts and you could tell from his primal grunting that he came.

They rested together, entwined as lovers do after love making, catching their breath. After a few moments, Roger stood up and went to the bathroom.
All Mistress had to say to you was “come do your job” at that point you knew you were allowed to climb onto the bed and clean your Mistress’ pussy of Rogers cum. You licked at her pussy with gusto, tasting Roger’s juices and loving and also trying to bring your Mistress to an orgasm. But that was pointless. She was mostly spent. When Roger returned, he laid on the bed next to Mistress and they began cuddling. And then they began kissing, and Mistress ordered you to suck Roger’s cock while they made out, “See if your worthy enough to get him rock hard and ready again. “
This time, Roger did not grow in your mouth as easily. But finally after a few minutes you could feel him getting hard. You felt an unexplainable sense of pride. They continued to make out while you continued to suck Roger’s cock. As you began to tire, Roger became more vigorous in his movement. He began thrusting his cock in your mouth. He and Mistress continued to make out until Roger thrusted your mouth furiously, until you felt his cock spasm and swell up as he released his cum your mouth.

Roger was spent. His cock still in your mouth. He and Mistress laid together in partial sleep while his cock slowly diminished in size but still rested inside your mouth. Finally, You could hold it no longer. You swallowed his cum.

After a few minutes, both roused and Roger got up and dressed so that he could leave. Mistress lay naked on the bed, talking to Roger, watching him dress, telling him how pleasured she felt. You began to feel a bit invisible to your Mistress. Finally, Roger left the room.

Your Mistress finally acknowledged you and ordered you to play with your “tiny cock” but not to come. She went into the bathroom and took a very quick shower. She emerged from the bath, wearing only high heels. You had figured the night was mostly over, but seeing her dressed like that made you wonder.

She told you to follow her into the den. She had a special present for you. “Keep your cock hard,” she ordered. You walked behind her, barely able to contain your excitement at the sight of her naked body and your hungry small erection. Upon entering the den you were surprised to see Roger still there, sitting on the couch. Mistress did not sit next to him, choosing instead to stand in front of you.
“Keep stroking your cock,” Mistress ordered. On the floor at Mistress’ feet laid one of those fuck dolls. Your heart was beating fast. You knew what was in store for you, yet you tried to silently deny it. You said nothing, and Mistress walked around behind you and spanked your ass with her bare hand.

“Is that how you respond when someone gives you a gift?” she asked. “Saying nothing?”

You looked at the doll for a moment. Too long apparently. She spanked you again. “Thank you”, You moaned.

With that she told you to see if it works. And so, your cheeks in embarrassment turned bright crimson to match the nails on your hand,
You crawled onto the doll and fucked it like you were a stud, like Roger had fucked Mistress only minutes earlier while Roger and Mistress watched in delight. Mistress leaned down into your ear when she sensed I was close, told you, you were a good boy but you were running out of time. And as if on cue, you came inside your new fuck doll, screaming with delight as you fucked the inanimate object.

Roger applauded when you finished spasming. Then he got up and left. Mistress rubbed your ass gently with her hands. Telling you how proud she was of you. Letting you know that you were quite possibly the biggest panty boy slut she has ever known. She left the room, brought back your clothes, told you to get dressed and she would contact you next time she was in the mood. It wasn’t nurturing, but abrupt. Of which your use to with your Mistress.

As you left you wondered if you would ever hear from Mistress again. As you were becoming addicted to her humiliating scenes. It brought out something in you that you’ve haven’t otherwise been able to explore with anyone. You realize that not only do you feel an overwhelming sense of excitement with your Mistress. But you feel comfortable in letting go and exploring outside the norm with her. Something you look forward to upon her contacting you again.
Old 01-28-2011, 09:33 PM   #36
Layedback
Gaining Momentum

WickedMilf you sure write some hot stuff,I'm enjoying your stories immensely
Layedback is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 03:01 PM   #37
CheRRish
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 68287

Ah wiked milf, so nice to know there are women like you around! I too love to help those in this need! i appreciate that you acknowledge that men are affraid to break out and allow someone to do these things for them...such a beautiful thing you are doing!
CheRRish is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 07:58 AM   #38
The Big Kahuna
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Wow! This is a smokin hot thread...now who had the most fun, Roger, the mistress or the panty boy?
The Big Kahuna is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 08:13 PM   #39
MLisa
Account Disabled

User ID: 7057
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh that was very nicely done Lovely Ms.WM!
I am partial to cuckolds and the various forms they may take but I must admit my experience is mostly on the quiet side
MLisa is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 09:49 AM   #40
CheRRish
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 68287

I too am a quiet person when it comes to my experience, but i do enjoy it very much so! wish there were a wider group of people who were interested in my area, wouldnt have to fantasise about it!!
CheRRish is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women