Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59935
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47555
pyramider46370
bambino40327
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2011, 11:52 AM   #1
thewebdoctor
Registered Member

Default Beautiful lady wanted for demo website project ....

I am new to the site and just wanted to say hello to all and introduce myself.

My name is Darnell and I am the owner and lead web developer for Business In The Black a web development company here in Dallas Texas.

Business In The Black is the largest and most cost effecting website development company in Texas with over 4000 clients worldwide. We offer the most powerful CMS websites and hosting packages from the lowest price in the US.

We are looking for a beautiful lady to barter with for a new website project. My company wants to produce a new website package just for this industry and need a person to create the demo website with. This person will not incur any cost in return for letting us (BIB) use the website as a demo site for marketing.

The model or provider for this site will benefit from exposure, marketing, sales of products services all free of charge.

Website basic features:
- Full CMS backend (XOOPS) for user content management and member control
- Member Login and Profiles
- Group Level control for private controlled areas
- Paid Membership module for taking payments via PayPal for access to set group levels.
- Image Gallery module with water marking
- Shopping Cart system for selling products
- Other features too many to list

If interested please send email with a few sample photos to info@businessintheblack.com with the subject "barter". No nudity required but we need great looking seductive images to produce an incising flash header.

Darnell
cell: 214-815-9308 (text ok)
office: 214-509-6678
thewebdoctor is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women