Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59935
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47555
pyramider46370
bambino40327
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2018, 01:20 PM   #226
LexusLover
Valued Poster

The anti-military crowd caused the deaths in Nigers. Any takers?

Yep!

Quote:
Case in point: MSNBC host Rachel Maddow. On her Thursday night show, in her trademark “I’m just asking questions” style, Maddow suggested that the Trump administration’s recently implemented travel ban against Chadian citizens might have something to do with the deaths of these soldiers.
There's good reason she's called "Mad Cow"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 01:29 PM   #227
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Trey Gowdy is calling on the Muller investigation to continue you partisan twaddletwat?
For now. Gowdy is also calling for the appointment of a SECOND SPECIAL PROSECUTOR to investigate odumbo's FISA abuses.

You ok with that idea, snitchfuck?

Missed dick is too much of a fucking coward to give me an answer.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 01:31 PM   #228
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Now quit your crying before I send someone up there...

She is cute as hell. Send her up. Right now!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 01:34 PM   #229
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
For now. Gowdy is also calling for the appointment of a SECOND SPECIAL PROSECUTOR to investigate odumbo's FISA abuses.

You ok with that idea, snitchfuck?
I certainly am. HELL< i'd like a second council to not just investigate that, but the whole fast and furious debacle, and the IRS targeting scandal.
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 02:55 PM   #230
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Parroting azzhole, get a life and learn how to debate or at the very least say something substantive.
Quote:
Guess you're tooostupid to realize that McCabe has constantly demonstrated a seditious pattern and this supports that premise. What conclusion should any reasonable person conclude if you were a supervisor and your subordinate kept secret notes of every thing ? Could anyone trust someone like McCabe? McCabe arrogantly remained as both assistant and director of the FBI during the HIllary Clinton investigation. At the very same time McCabe’s wife ran for the Virginia Senate and received over a $700,000 contribution from Clinton bundeler Terry McAuliff. This was a clear conflict of interest but he arrogantly blew it off as nothing. McCabe’s behavior and linkage to Peter Strzok and paramour Lisa Paige is questionable and smells very bad. McCabe lied to the FBI and to Congress. The FBI internal investigative Office of Responsibility recommended that McCabe be fired for his behavior. The IG has pending investigation report which is said to be explosive …….. McCabe may very well be indicted for his unethical behavior…..I expect/hope to see the axe fall and McCabe may divulge other people’s wrongdoing associated in this debacle to protect himself. Like most, I am anoyed at why Strzok & Paige have also not been fired.
Quote:
Mama's one guidance for me very early on in life was to "never try to argue with an idiot... they just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience...".

That being said this proud Grandma or as my grandchildren call me "NONI", wouldn't think about giving an apoplectic such as yourself the time of day so please don't worry about my maturity.
Quote:
Maybe you all need to quite listening to the drive by media, McCabe wasn't fired for you think/want/pilitical reasins in order to blame Trump.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/0...t%20270%20days
Quote:
First off I "don't participate much" as I don't have the time. I have many other things in this process called life that I "participate" in. Get it, life. However, when I do choose to jump in on this board, it is because I feel a need to put something "out there" that the "drive by" would never let the world see or I have an opinion which I feel propelled to voice.
What I do not do is "parrot" anything as I like to do my own objective analysis and form my own perspective based on the information put forth to me aka critical thinking, which BTW is quite challenging when you have people who haven't gotten past the 3 grade and all they know is name calling.

And that link to GB and the Blaze WTF was the first time I ever used one his links as I was never a fan but more and more the man is making a lot of sense unlike yourself and your hombres.

BTW, you have a prostate not a prostrate, time you should learn the difference, don't you think??????? Check your dictionary that is what they are there for.
lipstick
buttscramble
WhaTheFuckDoIKnow

Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 04:00 PM   #231
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
She is cute as hell. Send her up. Right now!
She is to old for pervs like you Iffy and bambino!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 04:13 PM   #232
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Melting down again, snitchfuck?

This Is Not Trump’s Benghazi

The deaths of U.S. troops in Niger were a tragedy, but there’s no need for conspiracy theories.

By Laura Seay

Many on the left are comparing the Niger story to the 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that left U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans dead. Attempts on the right to pin responsibility for the tragedy on incompetence or malfeasance by the Obama administration came to naught, despite 33 congressional hearings on the events of that day. Maddow’s approach to this story—“just asking questions” that are neither based in evidence nor likely to contribute to an accurate understanding of what happened in Niger and why—drags liberals down the same path that conservatives traveled with [/B]
Not at all....You just admitted that the Benghazi investigations were a total waste of time. I agree with that. I also would argue that if we had 33 investigations over 4 years on the Niger attack it would be a waste of time.

I'm just happy you finally realize how political the Benghazi investigations were.

It is exactly wtf the Muller investigation is. But once those things get started....kinda hard to shut them down. That is why Trumpy was so mad at Sessions.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 04:20 PM   #233
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

The only reason nothing happened on Benghazi was due to Hillary and Odumbo stonewalling and a corrupt Odumbo DOJ refusing to do anything. Funny how you always leave out some FACTS. By the way you may as well send lusty that woman. You and mistake would have ZERO clue what to do with her anyway.
Lantern2814 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 04:24 PM   #234
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern2814 View Post
The only reason nothing happened on Benghazi was due to Hillary and Odumbo stonewalling and a corrupt Odumbo DOJ refusing to do anything.
A GOP led congress could not come up wiyh one charge you imbecile
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 04:34 PM   #235
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

More insults and misinformation from the master of such. Hard to push for charges when the DOJ won't honor them anyway you ignoramus. Then again, the voters found her guilty in November of 2016 didn't they?
Old 03-20-2018, 04:49 PM   #236
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
lipstick
buttscramble
WhaTheFuckDoIKnow

Granny s White Knight. You are pathetic son. You're mamas a whore and now you're granny to. We failed you son. Im sorry you have had such a hard time in life
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 04:54 PM   #237
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Comparing a Special Counsel to a Congressional investigation is like comparing the MOAB to a cherry bomb.

Mueller has almost unchecked prosecutorial powers and discretion. He can haul anyone in front of a grand jury. He can indict the proverbial ham sandwich. A Congressional committee can't indict a fly. They can only make recommendations to the DOJ. Ask Eric Holder how that works.

If a Special Counsel's subpoena is ignored, he can order a dawn raid on your home and seize whatever he finds. Ask Paul Manafort how that works. If a Congressional subpoena is ignored, the investigation hits a wall. Unless, of course, they're lucky and a Romanian hacker named Guccifer discovers why no "responsive" documents were found in the State Department's email system... because hildebeest diverted them all to an illegal private server!

Gee, I wonder if that's why the Benghazi hearings dragged on for so long???

Funny how you fail to mention Trey Gowdy serves on the House Intelligence Committee, which last week closed its own investigation into possible Russian collusion due to lack of evidence after interviewing 70+ witnesses. Gowdy is also calling for the appointment of a second Special Prosecutor to investigate odumbo's FISA abuses. You cool with that idea, missed dick? Or is that a scandal you don't want to look at, you partisan twaddletwat?

Hey Bro Im fine with any investigation you TrumPutin losers want. Trey Gowdy is curious why Trump acts so guilty. We all know Trump is an idiot, borderline retarded, but his voters truly are uneducated blow hards
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 05:06 PM   #238
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
More insults and misinformation from the master of such. Hard to push for charges when the DOJ won't honor them anyway you ignoramus.?
Why then did the GOP stop the investigations in Dec of 2016. They had just won the WH and both Houses.

You sir know very little about politics. But that's ok, very few posters left in this forum do.

Quote:
. Then again, the voters found her guilty in November of 2016 didn't they?
Yes they did and that is what the Dems are hoping the Muller investigation has the same effect on the mid terms and 2020.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 05:14 PM   #239
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
lipstick
buttscramble
WhaTheFuckDoIKnow

Stupid always rises to the top, claimed I got bitchslapped when none of her comments were addressed to me. Iva biggen must he mushrooming again.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 05:15 PM   #240
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

One problem there. Mueller hasn't found anything on Trump yet. And the dims have no platform other than "impeach Trump". See, I already know more about politics than you do. But keep pounding that table. Maybe you can intimidate a 4 year old. These goofs will be "fine" with a second special investigator. Until he finds something. Then the howls begin.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women