Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70381
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47427
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2019, 10:25 AM   #1
relaxedman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50
Default Curious about opinions on Cohen

Cohen just came out and totally trashed Trump. I'm curious how people are taking it.
relaxedman is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 11:04 AM   #2
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

IMG_4780.jpeg
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 12:26 PM   #3
relaxedman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
IMG_4780.jpeg
I'm not sure if my phone just can't view it or what, but the image just shows the file name and no image.
Old 02-28-2019, 01:47 PM   #4
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by relaxedman View Post
I'm not sure if my phone just can't view it or what, but the image just shows the file name and no image.
It didn’t post. It was the NY Posts cover page today. Cohen dressed in black and white stripes with the headline “TRUST ME”. I thought it summed it up perfectly.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 03:16 AM   #5
relaxedman
Valued Poster

lol, one thing I find funny is politicians trying to discredit him. I am not saying he is being truthful now, but for a politician to speak as if they have the moral high ground is amusing. They are doing exactly as they should to protect their interests. I was discussing this with my wife and I had to remind her that the politicians only serve their own interests. If he had came out the opposite, the democrats would be the ones screaming like the republicans are now. The goal is to muddy everything up so that the real truth will not be recognized when shown. And that is exactly what we have now. How does anyone know who to believe?
Old 03-01-2019, 08:55 AM   #6
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

They caught him in more lies, and have already referred those to the DOJ.

He's a rat, first off, snitches get stitches, and he's afraid of being somebodies bitch, and doing anything to get his ass out of jail.

No different than a CI, who is too much of a pussy to take the time they deserve.

No respect, and you can never trust a rat.
Devo is online now   Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 10:26 AM   #7
relaxedman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
They caught him in more lies, and have already referred those to the DOJ.

He's a rat, first off, snitches get stitches, and he's afraid of being somebodies bitch, and doing anything to get his ass out of jail.

No different than a CI, who is too much of a pussy to take the time they deserve.

No respect, and you can never trust a rat.

I think your thinking is exactly how most will view him.
Old 03-01-2019, 10:48 AM   #8
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by relaxedman View Post
I think your thinking is exactly how most will view him.
Most that aren't completely hypocritical Democrats.
Devo is online now   Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 07:06 PM   #9
relaxedman
Valued Poster

Personally, I feel all politicians are hypocritical. They are all self serving turdballs. Anyone thinking either party actually gives a shit about this country needs to take a reality check.
Old 03-03-2019, 06:53 AM   #10
Friartuck15601
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Seems to me it is all typical politics..a liar calling a liar a liar
Friartuck15601 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 08:36 AM   #11
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

I don't think he hurt Trump at all. If anything, he made the dems look kind of foolish and some of his testimony actually benefited Trump. At the end of the day it was just a bunch of contradictory testimony by a completely discredited person. Nothing more than a circus shit show.

The only thing the dems did get are several names to invite to their endless investigation escapades.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 12:22 PM   #12
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

The real damage was establishing that Trump likely did facilitate a campaign finance violation, paying off his bitches.

The rest is just show for the wings on both sides.
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 09:21 PM   #13
SD78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I couldn't give a single fuck less. He could have paid off a thousand hookers and I wouldn't care. I do no believe that people voted for a moral compass, they voted for the person that they thought was the best for the country at the time.

And who the fuck doesn't expect Russia to medal in our elections? We don't even try to hide that we do it to other countries.
If you are simple enough think that we don't we then just send me some money because I air mailed you some magic wind.
SD78 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 10:49 AM   #14
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannana View Post
The real damage was establishing that Trump likely did facilitate a campaign finance violation, paying off his bitches.
Just the opposite is true. Cohen testified that Trump asked him to lie to Melania about it. That suggests Trump acted primarily to protect his family, not his campaign. Think John Edwards.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 11:03 AM   #15
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD78 View Post
And who the fuck doesn't expect Russia to medal in our elections? We don't even try to hide that we do it to other countries.
If you are simple enough think that we don't we then just send me some money because I air mailed you some magic wind.
I'm not sure you get to whiff on the difference between "metal" (a substance) and "meddle" (to interfere in an issue that isn't your concern) and have anyone take the subsequent line about being "simple"; too seriously. YMMV.

That said, Russia interfering in the election is to be expected. Having the assistance of one of the campaigns is not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Just the opposite is true. Cohen testified that Trump asked him to lie to Melania about it. That suggests Trump acted primarily to protect his family, not his campaign. Think John Edwards.
You just invented a line of of thin air. "Just the opposite" is indeed untrue. Paying off one's bitches to avoid political disclosure is an in-kind campaign violation. You may believe otherwise, but the justice department already charged Cohen as such and have left Trump an unindicted co-conspirator to date because the DOJ has a policy about not indicting a guy who can simply pardon himself. The law is remarkably clear on this point.

Make no mistake, Trump will get a chance to testify to his thinking on this point, because he will either be impeached over it or indicted the day he leaves office, particularly if it is in 2020.
tannana is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women