Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160292
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2019, 08:41 PM   #31
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

He’s not a big name but if your a golf fan like I am you’re familiar with Jessica Korda. Her soon to be EX-boyfriend was one of the unlucky ones.
She’s tall, blonde, pretty cute and made a few million and he’s her caddie with a going nowhere golf career. He’s probably just a little bummed.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 12:23 AM   #32
marsoc1
Gaining Momentum

https://www.google.com/amp/s/reason....sex-stings/amp The DA is backing off on the human trafficking charges after no victims were found . I would like to see the final cost to the taxpayers for the investigation that yielded nothing .
marsoc1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 12:37 AM   #33
cameronp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

How did the LE put surveillance in the rooms? Like a hidden cam in the ceiling tile that is wireless to the police van in the parking lot or what? Now that makes me afraid to go to the amps, cause now we can get arrested too? Fk that!
cameronp is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 06:09 AM   #34
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgh1 View Post
Yeah, I'm stunned he would do something out in a public place like that.., the only angle I can think of is maybe he figured no one there would know who he was.
He figured that some rando chinese who can't speak english are probably less likely to recognize him in Florida than a pro ho. That's probably not a bad assumption. His problem was running into the fact that Johnny Law had the place mic'd up.
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 07:14 AM   #35
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Exactly. What is safer....a hooker who may take advantage of his celebrity status and shake him down or an amp? Nothing is full proof.
This will just about end the amp option for many guys......including me.
Old 02-26-2019, 07:30 AM   #36
vader321
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Exactly. What is safer....a hooker who may take advantage of his celebrity status and shake him down or an amp? Nothing is full proof.
This will just about end the amp option for many guys......including me.
I read that a business man from Pittsburgh was also charged.
vader321 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 09:12 AM   #37
marsoc1
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameronp View Post
How did the LE put surveillance in the rooms? Like a hidden cam in the ceiling tile that is wireless to the police van in the parking lot or what? Now that makes me afraid to go to the amps, cause now we can get arrested too? Fk that!
They used the old “ we have a report of a bomb 💣. threat” to gain access and install the cameras and listening devices. Also pulled the shop security video files from the owners. Rookie mistake.
Old 02-26-2019, 06:01 PM   #38
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I would bet when this is all over that this cameras and mics in the room shit will be found to be overreach. And I usually don't say this type of shit when a place gets busted! And hopefully there will be some LE folks looking for a new line of work! If I was a regular guy that decided to just get a regular massage and that is all I got in one of these places, and I am sure there are some of them in the mix also. I would certainly be looking to my lawyer to see who I should sue. I don't care if a judge signed a warrant or not, this is clearly an invasion of privacy! Don't you think other police forces would have liked to have done this type of shit before, do you think these guys are the first in the history of LE to think of it? Don't you think there are reasons that the other LE agencies didn't do these things, we have laws here and even in Fl. to guard against this type of shit. We have what's called a reasonable expectation of privacy, when we go into a dressing room, doctors office, a public bathroom, and yes a massage parlor, and take off our clothes, even if a crimes maybe being committed in those places you are still not permitted to have cameras present even though to store owns the property they still cannot put them in their own dressing rooms, in their own place of business! And everybody know that shoplifting is an ongoing crime in those places costing millions of dollars every year. When confronted with the probable cause for the crimes taking place the judge should have said set up a sting like always, when asked if they can have a warrant to put mics and cameras in the room the judge should have said are you insane! Even if the girl that owns the place, "the girl that they that they just compromised" said they could, it would be against the law for her to do it also in her own shop! I think when the dust settles there's gonna be trouble for the PD and the others involved in making the decisions to commit to this plan of action! If this behavior was permitted by law enforcement agencies it would have been done long ago! I would bet that Mr.Krafts lawyers after they do what is necessary to defend him against this bullshit will turn around and sue!
But if you think that they performed all of these questionable actions over a few handjobs you would be mistaken!
Alot of the places if FL are just fuckshops, and that is one reason why that state is so tough on licenses. They activly have official's going store to store checking for licenses, if you don't have a Florida massage license you have no reason to be working their shops there, and the fines are stiff!
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 07:10 PM   #39
marsoc1
Gaining Momentum

I know for fact that one the shop owner had a currant valid Florida license . This whole witch hunt was started last year by the Polaris report on AMPs stating all are involved in human trafficking and if they have outdoor security cameras it means they are sex shops . These stupid Public servants read this shit report and think it’s all true . Then the doughnut huging keystone cops and DA.get involved and charges are fabricated and the spinning begins . The waste of time and money is unacceptable to bust a few girls giving hand jobs and invade the privacy of others . I hope some of the elite lawyers involved bitch slap the Barney Fife bitches so hard they wish their moma kept her legs closed and send them back to Mayberry .
Old 02-26-2019, 07:40 PM   #40
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsoc1 View Post
I know for fact that one the shop owner had a currant valid Florida license . This whole witch hunt was started last year by the Polaris report on AMPs stating all are involved in human trafficking and if they have outdoor security cameras it means they are sex shops . These stupid Public servants read this shit report and think it’s all true . Then the doughnut huging keystone cops and DA.get involved and charges are fabricated and the spinning begins . The waste of time and money is unacceptable to bust a few girls giving hand jobs and invade the privacy of others . I hope some of the elite lawyers involved bitch slap the Barney Fife bitches so hard they wish their moma kept her legs closed and send them back to Mayberry .
I'm not referring to the shop owner haveing a license, I am referring that every girl that works in a shop just like here, must have one! Flordia is just much more militant about it than Pa or at least in this area!
And I don't believe this involves just a few handjobs as everyone seems to be saying here, I personally know girls from Pittsburgh that worked the fuckshops of Flordia, you all see.some of these girls now. And I know of an owner from here that had a shop there where those services were provided. That person read the writing on the wall and got out!
If I a guy in Pittsburgh knows this, you think the local Politzi doesn't?
Their methods were wrong and I think that it will come back to bite them on the ass! But that doesn't make their thinking wrong!
Old 02-26-2019, 08:35 PM   #41
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
I would bet when this is all over that this cameras and mics in the room shit will be found to be overreach. And I usually don't say this type of shit when a place gets busted! And hopefully there will be some LE folks looking for a new line of work! If I was a regular guy that decided to just get a regular massage and that is all I got in one of these places, and I am sure there are some of them in the mix also. I would certainly be looking to my lawyer to see who I should sue. I don't care if a judge signed a warrant or not, this is clearly an invasion of privacy! Don't you think other police forces would have liked to have done this type of shit before, do you think these guys are the first in the history of LE to think of it? Don't you think there are reasons that the other LE agencies didn't do these things, we have laws here and even in Fl. to guard against this type of shit. We have what's called a reasonable expectation of privacy, when we go into a dressing room, doctors office, a public bathroom, and yes a massage parlor, and take off our clothes, even if a crimes maybe being committed in those places you are still not permitted to have cameras present even though to store owns the property they still cannot put them in their own dressing rooms, in their own place of business! And everybody know that shoplifting is an ongoing crime in those places costing millions of dollars every year. When confronted with the probable cause for the crimes taking place the judge should have said set up a sting like always, when asked if they can have a warrant to put mics and cameras in the room the judge should have said are you insane! Even if the girl that owns the place, "the girl that they that they just compromised" said they could, it would be against the law for her to do it also in her own shop! I think when the dust settles there's gonna be trouble for the PD and the others involved in making the decisions to commit to this plan of action! If this behavior was permitted by law enforcement agencies it would have been done long ago! I would bet that Mr.Krafts lawyers after they do what is necessary to defend him against this bullshit will turn around and sue!
But if you think that they performed all of these questionable actions over a few handjobs you would be mistaken!
Alot of the places if FL are just fuckshops, and that is one reason why that state is so tough on licenses. They activly have official's going store to store checking for licenses, if you don't have a Florida massage license you have no reason to be working their shops there, and the fines are stiff!
I don’t read posts this long but Dogface makes a great point about 8 lines down.
I’ve gone to these places and just wanted a massage. If taping me naked getting a massage isn’t an invasion of privacy I don’t know what is.
Old 02-26-2019, 08:56 PM   #42
burgh1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsoc1 View Post
https://www.google.com/amp/s/reason....sex-stings/amp The DA is backing off on the human trafficking charges after no victims were found . I would like to see the final cost to the taxpayers for the investigation that yielded nothing .
And that explains why they made it about Kraft.
burgh1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 09:04 PM   #43
marsoc1
Gaining Momentum

Yes some of them are full service shops in the area but the majority busted are tug shops .To see charges of racketeering on a girl that mostly worked by herself giving hand jobs is outright fabrication. To refer to a girl who’s been working the store for years as a substitute when needed and has a boyfriend she lives with and calling her a possible human trafficking victim because the language barrier and the incompetence of the interpreter is fabrication . If your referring to Janet who owned or still does Thai massage and had stores from Canada to Florida yes one was more than a tug shop . I think she sold all of them or is in the process because of the divorce . But regardless to charge individuals with human trafficking and have no victims or even evidence is fabrication and unacceptable incompetence. To prosecute human trafficking charges on individuals who actually commit the crime is totally acceptable and what they should be doing not making mistakes and creating fictional victims .
Old 02-26-2019, 09:49 PM   #44
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Marsoc
Their name is not Janet nor is the girl that owns Thai massages named Janet, and I purposely avoided putting them out, along with the girls that fucked in those shops!
And I am not going to discuss someone's personal business like divorce on here!
And yes I know all about it!
She is a personal friend!
You seem to want to be the guy that knows everybody and everything that they are doing and want everybody here to know that!
And you seem to be taking this very personal, do you actually have a dog in this fight?
You were acting as if these places are all hj shops, I was only trying to make the point that I know that is not the case! And being a former owner of several shops myself in a couple of different states I also know that the places in Flordia have a very high percentage of fuckshops in comparison to most other places and other states! Because it's a tourist destination! A fact that I am sure is not lost on the local LE! They said Golden Tree was human trafficking also and PK!
Everytime they bust these places they use that buzz word!
Where was your outrage then?
But I do not feel the need to put out names, or compromise people on here!
And if these people are your personal friends as I believe you said at an earlier time. Forgive me if I am wrong about that! But if they are your friends then you should not be airing their dirty laundry in this forum.
Even if you can do so incognito.
And yes Charley, I have contributed enough to this thread, and that was a rather long contribution! A couple of long contributions!
Good night!
Old 02-27-2019, 01:56 AM   #45
marsoc1
Gaining Momentum

I think you and I have met a few times Dog . My bad we should not discuss the fake named owners or workers personal life on here. We should keep the conversation to what illegal acts they preform ,how much we pay ,if the pussy is hairy ,smells bad and how long the stank lingers .

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women