Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47512
pyramider46370
bambino40308
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2019, 06:19 PM   #1
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default Trumps Taps Into Resentment Nor Racism

Liberals hate Trump for many reasons, among them they think he gives racists comfort and encouragement. What they don't realize is that many more people in the same demographic have tremendous resentment of the system which likes everyone but them.

White privilege exists but only for the healthy, good looking and successful whites. Poor whites get a small disability check and the finger while the politicians who hate them want to replace them with immigrants who do the jobs the poor whites can do, only for less money, and vote in more people who hate poor whites.

If you were some poor white person simultaneously looked down upon by everyone, including successful white people, wouldn't you hate the system, too? Wouldn't you just eat junk food, get high, and rail away against your oppressors?

At least Trump sympathizes with them, so they vote for him because the liberal assholes hate him, just to spite the liberal DPST's assholes.

I don't blame them. Trump is their last hope. People now vote culture, not economics. The left is the party of militant feminists, transsexuals, gays and white hating zealots.

Trump is trying to prevent the continuing social collapse of the country - ironically, the wealthy liberal whites who disdain him will wish they had supported him someday.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 06:58 PM   #2
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

nice post..

to buttress your points, there was a time when blacks were builders, business owners, had intact families.. not so long ago, the Eisenhower era. Liberals marched in, helped to divide families, put in their system of "forward" economics.

later on, division turned to the White Man you write about. let's place him in this group! well no, the White Man saw what the fuck had been happening.. fuck you, I'm not going.

yeah, he turned to fast food, rock music, and weed. coping mechanisms.. you fucked away his good-paying machinery job, let China suck it away. Trump came along.. yeah. he's a Billionaire, but he says what nobody else has ever said.

and while Trump is no panacea, do you think Hilary Clinton is?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 08:22 PM   #3
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
nice post..

to buttress your points, there was a time when blacks were builders, business owners, had intact families.. not so long ago, the Eisenhower era. Liberals marched in, helped to divide families, put in their system of "forward" economics.

later on, division turned to the White Man you write about. let's place him in this group! well no, the White Man saw what the fuck had been happening.. fuck you, I'm not going.

yeah, he turned to fast food, rock music, and weed. coping mechanisms.. you fucked away his good-paying machinery job, let China suck it away. Trump came along.. yeah. he's a Billionaire, but he says what nobody else has ever said.

she's the lessor of two evils? the ultimate corrupt politics insider? she's too ugly even for you to fuck?

BAHHAHAAAA

so why did you vote for Trump? a vote against Clinton or a vote for Trump?

in my case it's both. i would have voted for Marco Rubio over Clinton. but the real reason is Trump is an America First president. we've had them before, Reagan is one. Perot in part ran as one. there's nothing racist or fascist about it no matter what the far leftists claim.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 11:07 PM   #4
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Liberals hate Trump for many reasons, among them they think he gives racists comfort and encouragement. What they don't realize is that many more people in the same demographic have tremendous resentment of the system which likes everyone but them.

"The same demographic"? The racists resent the system that likes everyone but them? Does anyone like racism? Would you mind clarifying this? Did you mean the demographic of his haters resent the system that likes everyone else but them? I think you meant the former, not the latter.

White privilege exists but only for the healthy, good looking and successful whites. Poor whites get a small disability check and the finger while the politicians who hate them want to replace them with immigrants who do the jobs the poor whites can do, only for less money, and vote in more people who hate poor whites.

Thanks for recognizing it exists. You don't have to be healthy, good looking or successful though. Only appear so. That's the premise. I agree poor people in general get the finger. But politicians don't want to replace them with immigrants. As long as the job is filled. Immigrants will travel far and wide to fill that job for less money. Not everybody will. These same immigrants will vote, when citizens, for politicians who will see more people get more opportunities.

If you were some poor white person simultaneously looked down upon by everyone, including successful white people, wouldn't you hate the system, too? Wouldn't you just eat junk food, get high, and rail away against your oppressors?

This is an old story. Anyone who is poor and looked down upon, regardless of race (made worse by prejudicial privilege), will hate the system that sees others who take menial jobs. Especially when those that did succeed came from another place.

At least Trump sympathizes with them, so they vote for him because the liberal assholes hate him, just to spite the liberal DPST's assholes.

You really believe he sympathizes? That demographic votes for him because he makes them believe his lies. If they vote for him out of spite, in spite of the fact that he takes care of the super rich, they are the one's with the issues. He's taking care of Wall Street. Not Main Street. Yet they still vote for him solely because people point that out, and the hate get displaced?

I don't blame them. Trump is their last hope. People now vote culture, not economics. The left is the party of militant feminists, transsexuals, gays and white hating zealots.

That hope is placed in the wrong person. It sucks that people vote culture, not economics. The right is becoming the party of opulent wealth mongers, close-minded nationalists, male dominated fact deniers and self-proclaimed martyrs.

Trump is trying to prevent the continuing social collapse of the country - ironically, the wealthy liberal whites who disdain him will wish they had supported him someday.
Trump is making sure the country continues spiraling down the social drain of separatism. Ironically, the poor white demographic who disdain the system will wish they never heard of that piece-of-shit, low life small-time crook.

Good commentary though.

You didn't think I'd recuse myself from this thread, did you wacko?
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 12:12 AM   #5
mike111
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I'm not sure Trump cares about the poor any more than any other politician. White or black. Trump did good by at least acknowledging the poor white class.
mike111 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 12:13 AM   #6
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Trump is making sure the country continues spiraling down the social drain of separatism. Ironically, the poor white demographic who disdain the system will wish they never heard of that piece-of-shit, low life small-time crook.

Good commentary though.

you should recuse yourself from being a racist and sniggering about how racist you think everyone else is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike111 View Post
I'm not sure Trump cares about the poor any more than any other politician. White or black. Trump did good by at least acknowledging the poor white class.

seems he's doing more than his predecessor did .. for both blacks and hispanics ..

Black and Hispanic unemployment is at a record low

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/04/blac...ecord-low.html
Old 12-15-2019, 02:11 AM   #7
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
nice post..

Ironically, I think either Mayor Pete or Bloomie might be the answer if we can't have Trump. As Democrats they wouldn't get all the hate from the media, and the seem like are capitalists.

Hillary would have been President if she listened to Bill.

I'm still happy with Trump, though.
Old 12-15-2019, 02:15 AM   #8
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:

Good commentary though.

The resentment comes from those who aren't really racists deep down inside but are poor whites who don't feel they are getting a chance, all the while getting beat over the head with the "white privilege" hammer telling them they have it good when water is leaking into their house and they cannot fix the roof because they don't have any money.
Old 12-15-2019, 02:19 AM   #9
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

seems he's [Trump] doing more than his predecessor did .. for both blacks and hispanics ..

Black and Hispanic unemployment is at a record low

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/04/blac...ecord-low.html
Trump has been very good to everyones pocketbook and hopefully that will keep him in office.
Old 12-15-2019, 02:44 AM   #10
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
The resentment comes from those who aren't really racists deep down inside but are poor whites who don't feel they are getting a chance, all the while getting beat over the head with the "white privilege" hammer telling them they have it good when water is leaking into their house and they cannot fix the roof because they don't have any money.
Why wouldn't the poor white population take the jobs that the immigrants get for less money? Why would those businesses spend less money to somebody who has to emigrate to find that work? Should employers hire locally? Or hire anyone who will take what they give?
Old 12-15-2019, 02:47 AM   #11
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
Trump has been very good to everyones pocketbook and hopefully that will keep him in office.
Then why the OP?
Old 12-15-2019, 03:10 AM   #12
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Then why the OP?

to edimacate .. er educate U ...

Quote:

Old 12-15-2019, 07:24 AM   #13
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why wouldn't the poor white population take the jobs that the immigrants get for less money? Why would those businesses spend less money to somebody who has to emigrate to find that work? Should employers hire locally? Or hire anyone who will take what they give?
I wish they would take those jobs and work their way up, and sometimes they do.

However, I sometimes look at all the construction crews out there and wonder if Mexican/Latino contractors flat out discriminate...against whitey.

This is not to say I don't understand and respect hardworking Latinos coming here to work and feed their families but we need to consider American born poor first, as well as our entire society which now is balkanized and disunited.
Old 12-15-2019, 08:09 AM   #14
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not mine. People who are on a fixed income are seeing their purchasing power decline. Luckily my fixed income is on the high side so I don't feel the negative impact of Trump's tariffs as much as others on a fixed income. Food prices are increasing. Overall cost of living is increasing, although modestly. Still increasing at a faster rate than my income.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 08:40 AM   #15
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Not mine. People who are on a fixed income are seeing their purchasing power decline. Luckily my fixed income is on the high side so I don't feel the negative impact of Trump's tariffs as much as others on a fixed income. Food prices are increasing. Overall cost of living is increasing, although modestly. Still increasing at a faster rate than my income.
Are you basing that on your personal anecdotal evidence, the pablum the media is feeding you based on the tarriffs, or on the CPI(Consumer Price Index), which gives a pretty good picture of price/purchase power changes.

And if you didn't account for a moderate ongoing cost of living increase in your retirement, then shame on you.
eccielover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women