Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Encounter Reports - Mississippi
Encounter Reports - Mississippi Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 08-13-2019, 04:07 AM   #1
Ricky13
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 19
Default Encounter: My girl Bee

Date: 8/8/19
Name: Bee
Phone: 404-553-4359
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=498340
City: Jackson
State: Mississippi
Address: -
Activities: Cbj, mish, standing mish, doggie, cow girl, and ones I can’t name
Hair Length and Color: Below shoulders and black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Bee looks just like her pictures
Recommendation: Yes
Ricky13 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 06:26 AM   #2
mornincapn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

What pictures? Donation?
mornincapn is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 07:00 AM   #3
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

These pics, Mornin...https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2626284

I figured she'd have several Reviews by now. Thanks for sharing, R13. I know I enjoyed her. If she lived on the coast, Old Basscat and Ben Cravin would have reemed her out by now, I'm sure. Maybe we can keep this one her in Central Ms. But she says she dances, so she must travel. How much was donation Rick?
Guitar is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 08:28 AM   #4
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

She wont even answer a text or pm asking her to come to the coast. I think she is coast racist. Is that a thing? If a girl wont come to the coast does that make her a racist against the coast? I dont know but it sounds good since everyone is calling everyone racist these days.

BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 10:00 AM   #5
stellix
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

stellix is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 10:37 AM   #6
Ricky13
Gaining Momentum

150 is her going 30 min rate. I see Bee 3-4 times a month.
Old 08-13-2019, 11:52 AM   #7
KBurnicci
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

I saw her last week. Review coming as soon as I process what took place. It was probably the best time that I’ve ever had with a provider.
KBurnicci is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 04:01 PM   #8
Brer Rabbit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

It would help if she was better at TCB.

I tried to PM her a couple weeks ago. No reply.
Brer Rabbit is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 07:27 PM   #9
Max Maine
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

Went silent on me after saying she was available. Still haven't heard back...
Max Maine is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 03:32 AM   #10
HoundstoothBear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

CBJ only?
HoundstoothBear is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 07:07 AM   #11
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

Just speaking for myself guys, she responded to every text and call I gave her. She even texted me when I went silent because I was eating out with friends and had to restart our convo after the meal. Unless she's somewhere, out of town dancing, I can't imagine her not returning her calls or text. But then again, I'm sure you all are not lying either. It just don't sound like the lady I was with. She was OVERLY nice and worth every scent I gave her. I'm not tring to steer yall in a path that will lead to a dead end, I promise. As far as the coast racist thing, Basscat, she's probably just scared of yall horse hung whore chasers down there. I know you say your not, but usually those that claim they ain't, are packing mule meat. NOT ME, she can attest to that. Houndstooth, I'm afraid to be a bearer of bad news, but cbj is going to be her preference. Sorry!
Guitar is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 08:37 AM   #12
BassCat
Valued Poster

I kept looking at her pics and she looked familiar so I started looking through my "hookers I nailed photo album" and found her pics. I think she came to the coast when she first started hooking. Judging by the date I added her to the album it was at the end of the backpage era. I could have seen her anywhere between mobile and New Orleans but biloxi would be the most logical location. There is even a slight chance I saw her in Jackson but I rarely hobby north of hattiesburg. Anything's possible when it comes to young poon though. I would be lying if I said I haven't driven hours to see some new young girl that pops up. I have done it hundreds of times over the years

Whats bad is I have seen so many hookers that I can forget a girl that looks that good. Well I guess that could be a good thing also depends how you look at things lol Either way I would still see her should she come down to the coast again and keeps her rates reasonable
Old 08-14-2019, 09:42 AM   #13
Ricky13
Gaining Momentum

She always responds to me too. I’ve asked her about not responding and she said she’s not doing anything unprotected which is what some guys come at her with. I’ve give a brief history from her bp days. I had been seeing 2 of her friends and some how one of the girls mentioned her and I asked them to show me her. I couldn’t see the pictures good but she ensured me that she was pretty. I started reaching out and she was slow on the text. I mentioned that I was a friend of the 2 girls and she told me a friend of theirs is a friend of hers. She asked me to send a picture so she could be sure. I was given the thumbs up and our friendship began. She was in and out of town so I didn’t try to see her again for a few months. At that time most of her time was spent out of town. I seen her post months later but didn’t hit her up for a few days after she had posted thinking that she had gone. She wasn’t and we met up and since that time things has continuously gotten better. I see her now more than I do her friends and they are kool. I know she use to be in Baton Rouge
Old 08-14-2019, 12:04 PM   #14
BassCat
Valued Poster

Ricky are her friends young and cute also? Can you pm links to adds with picks of her friends so I can see if a trip to Jackson is in order.
Old 08-29-2019, 08:01 PM   #15
mp600801
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

What about a bbbjcim?
mp600801 is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
xobee

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women