Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2017, 01:44 PM   #1
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default TRUMP EARLY ONSET DEMENTIA

http://people.com/politics/joe-scarborough-donald-trump-mentally-unstable-dementia/

So 25??
grean is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 01:48 PM   #2
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Morning Joe is the one who’s fucked up. And his low IQ GF
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 01:57 PM   #3
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
http://people.com/politics/joe-scarborough-donald-trump-mentally-unstable-dementia/

So 25??
Dude these idiots don’t care if Trump has dementia, they don’t care that he is a racist or a sexist or a bigot or a liar, they just want to hear him say he will build a wall and let them buy all the guns they want. Your talking to total conservative morons that as trump said are stupid and uneducated, that’s why he loves them.
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 02:58 PM   #4
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
Dude these idiots don’t care if Trump has dementia, they don’t care that he is a racist or a sexist or a bigot or a liar, they just want to hear him say he will build a wall and let them buy all the guns they want. Your talking to total conservative morons that as trump said are stupid and uneducated, that’s why he loves them.
You are a complete fucking idiot. You spout every damn left wing talking point. Liar, racist, bigot, sexist... Knowing damn well 95% of what the left says is complete spin or down right lies. You think others take you seriously when in reality you are nothing. Anyone can find an article from a news organization or some blogger that supports their position whether it's the right or the left. The problem comes when you beat your chest and claim it's all fact when it is only spin based on the writers political view.

You hate Trump. Everyone gets that. The right couldn't stand obama. I wanted that POS to drop dead every fucking day he was in office. The difference is the left is whining & crying and screaming at the sky, rioting, basically acting like a bunch of spoiled brats. You think Trump is bad for the country and the right thinks HRC would have been the final piece in the puzzle to bring this country down. That's what you and your ilk want but you didn't get your way this time so you play the spoiled brat just to get attention. You motherfuckers need to grow the fuck up and let Trump do his job. I get the politicians putting up roadblocks to try and get some of their agenda included. That's politics. But when it comes to the media lying and making shit up to damage Trump's agenda that's just fucked up. Try growing a pair of nuts and act like an adult. I'm sure that is a huge mountain to climb but give it a shot.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 04:04 PM   #5
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
You are a complete fucking idiot. You spout every damn left wing talking point. Liar, racist, bigot, sexist... Knowing damn well 95% of what the left says is complete spin or down right lies. You think others take you seriously when in reality you are nothing. Anyone can find an article from a news organization or some blogger that supports their position whether it's the right or the left. The problem comes when you beat your chest and claim it's all fact when it is only spin based on the writers political view.

You hate Trump. Everyone gets that. The right couldn't stand obama. I wanted that POS to drop dead every fucking day he was in office. The difference is the left is whining & crying and screaming at the sky, rioting, basically acting like a bunch of spoiled brats. You think Trump is bad for the country and the right thinks HRC would have been the final piece in the puzzle to bring this country down. That's what you and your ilk want but you didn't get your way this time so you play the spoiled brat just to get attention. You motherfuckers need to grow the fuck up and let Trump do his job. I get the politicians putting up roadblocks to try and get some of their agenda included. That's politics. But when it comes to the media lying and making shit up to damage Trump's agenda that's just fucked up. Try growing a pair of nuts and act like an adult. I'm sure that is a huge mountain to climb but give it a shot.
It’s well proven that Trump is a liar, he lies every day, it’s also proven that he is a bigot and a sexist, unless of course you buy his new lie that that isn’t him in the access Hollywood tape. So he is all of these things yet you still defend him, that makes you no better than him. Obama wasn’t a sexist or a bigot or a liar yet you wanted him to drop dead, I wonder what it was about him you didn’t like, but I have a pretty good guess!
Old 11-30-2017, 04:13 PM   #6
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
It’s well proven that Trump is a liar, he lies every day, it’s also proven that he is a bigot and a sexist, unless of course you buy his new lie that that isn’t him in the access Hollywood tape. So he is all of these things yet you still defend him, that makes you no better than him. Obama wasn’t a sexist or a bigot or a liar yet you wanted him to drop dead, I wonder what it was about him you didn’t like, but I have a pretty good guess!

You just proved my point. Because I couldn't stand obama I must be a racist. Obama didn't lie. Are you fucking kidding me? Obama wasn't a racist? Of course not, those black panthers were in front of the polling place to ensure civility. Obama's son Trayvon was just out for a quiet stroll when he was attacked. Jesus fucking christ you are a clown. I've said this before, Trump was not my first choice but anyone on the republican ticket was going to be 100 times better for the country than the crooked cunt hillary.
Old 11-30-2017, 04:21 PM   #7
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Don't be a fool. They all lie.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 04:44 PM   #8
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You’re right! But I’m pretty sure budman isn’t Lying about his hatred.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 05:28 PM   #9
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post

So 25??
Well. if Joe says so ..

TRUMP MUST GO!!!

Quote:
wait .. what?? is Trump suffering from dementia or not??? Joe said so. !!! so has Assup. and if you count the Clintons that's 4. bahhaaaaaa

and throw in those two congress bitches. bahahaa

all this thread is ... is a bunch of screech owls hooting their libtard asses off!

BAHHAAAA

this is so important that it should be front page news yeah???

so let's go check Joe's "source"

http://www.nydailynews.com/

Opps!! NOT ONE WORD.

unless you go here ... and what do you find? the usual libtard op-ed ranting ...

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/d...icle-1.3665163

and you have to dig to find this .. bahahaaaaaa

why isn't is being broadcast as "Breaking News" ?? Bahahaaaaa

but hey ... they did have a "breaking news" Alert today ... !!!

http://www.bostonglobe.com/arts/tele...BGMenu_Article

BAHHAAAA Jim Nabors died. that's your scoop of the day libtards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wcgaRkHAWY

babahahahaaaaa

Quote:
You just proved my point. Because I couldn't stand obama I must be a racist. Obama didn't lie. Are you fucking kidding me? Obama wasn't a racist? Of course not, those black panthers were in front of the polling place to ensure civility. Obama's son Trayvon was just out for a quiet stroll when he was attacked. Jesus fucking christ you are a clown. I've said this before, Trump was not my first choice but anyone on the republican ticket was going to be 100 times better for the country than the crooked cunt hillary.

let's talk about Hildewhore shall we? do you libtards realize Clinton is just one year younger than Trump? so ... clearly she's in the absolute top of mental health!! bahhaaaaa

you libtards screech about Trump being mentally unstable .. because to you ... a bunch if progressive commie anarchists .. it does sound loony.

bahahahaaa

all you libtard screech owls never have any solutions to anything. you just screech about Trump.

as for the debate on age .. this is nothing new, snowflakes. would you favor an age cap? say .. no older than 65 to run for a first and possible second term.

See how easy this is ?? solutions i mean ..

BAHHAAAHGHAAAAAAAAAAAAa

now let's hear the left's reply ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogna0Xcqqns

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 05:42 PM   #10
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You’re right! But I’m pretty.
If you say so...

0zombies in White Pointed Hoods...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=493pL_Vbtnc
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 05:47 PM   #11
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

Not lying. I hated that motherfucker because he was trying to fundamentally change my country. Move it in a direction I believe is bad for me as well as my kids and grand kids. Unlike you captain koolaid, color has nothing to do with it. When you are as fucked up as the left wing and you have have the power to ruin my country then I will hate your fucking ass. You, I just hate for the fun of it. Now go drink the koolaid bitch.
Old 11-30-2017, 06:09 PM   #12
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Quote:
Not lying. I hated that motherfucker because he was trying to fundamentally change my country. Move it in a direction I believe is bad for me as well as my kids and grand kids. Unlike you captain koolaid, color has nothing to do with it. When you are as fucked up as the left wing and you have have the power to ruin my country then I will hate your fucking ass. You, I just hate for the fun of it. Now go drink the koolaid bitch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W0Ulau7BD0
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 06:28 PM   #13
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ya wouldn’t want your kids living in a world where everyone is considered equal without prejudice. Where equal rights and civil liberties are for everyone. That bad Obama was really screwing up your world. Go back and read your posts slowly and think about them, then tell me your not a bigot. It’s pathetic.
Old 11-30-2017, 07:16 PM   #14
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Geeze, this is so stupid on so many levels.

It probably gives President Trump something to laugh about in the morning before he decides how he's going to make fools of them that day.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 09:09 PM   #15
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

If he starts hiding his own Easter eggs on the White House lawn I'll listen.

I haven't seen anything remotely resembling dementia.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women