Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 01-04-2018, 09:50 PM   #31
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
she speaks more than she should.
Yeah that's usually the case when people say shit like they "tell it like it is" or so and so "speaks their mind", or whatever other cliche phrase they use to describe lack of self control & awareness.
TheOracle is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 09:54 PM   #32
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Eyy, whatever cures y'all got out there, lemme get one of each...because y'all are some BRAVE MF's!!!!! By being a habitual bb'er, you not only trust the joker who you just went bare with, but you have to trust ALLLLLL the jokers they trusted. Come on, now. You know there are some WEIRDOS in this hobby. Odds are that weirdo went bare with somebody you might've seen, six degrees. Imagine his weirdo, creepy, bare cock pounding your ATF and leaving a creepy, weirdo load in her.

[Sigh]

But y'all know this stuff already. What I say doesn't matter.

Carry on. Nothing to see here.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 09:56 PM   #33
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crock View Post
Morgan now has 16. Ze has 15. Who will win this somewhat immature (but also very insightful) counting of "likes?"
it's now Ze 19, Morgan 17.. I just liked Ze's, call me immature if you must

ironically, the most "likes" I think I ever got, was when I mentioned the pronunciation of Ze's name in Vietnamese translates to "Goat".
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 10:21 PM   #34
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

BB is kind of gross, when you think about it. So is sex in general, maybe we should all stop having sex

milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 11:59 PM   #35
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

User ID: 20698
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok these posts are not that bad. Every post is an ad so yeah that's correct. So basically you guys are ok with this? Milfy and the other girls are violating an unspoken law and shifting the norm from condom use to non use. That's were I draw the line. If you are announcing that you are ok with this you are gross and I don't want to risk having sex with you.

Listen you guys I know BB happens and I would be a fucking liar if I said I never did it. That is a small percentage of my clients. Certainly not some eccie dude I will only see once because he is making the rounds.

threAD:
No offense to any of my clients or future clients. I love y'all. I bet you guys are so sexy and charming you could get me to. Come try!

Again, I am not bashing BBFS. I am bashing the nasty hoes that are advertising that. I was kind of in a good mood that night so I made light of the situation but it's not a light situation. You are giving up what we have always held on to and making things harder for all of us by doing that shit. I can't believe you would come on here and let everyone know It was you.

Censoring myself...Ok STDs will never be old news. As a community we ought to promote safe sex. What you do BCD is your business.

We providers have to keep our clients in check. A man is going to want to do that. He is not at his most rational at that time. We have to be able to do that. We have to have that option. It effects every girl on here whether you understand why or not.

Ze, as the oldest provider on the site you should get what I am saying. Hags forever right?!

Have fun with that. I might be back.
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 08:09 AM   #36
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan View Post
Ok these posts are not that bad. Every post is an ad so yeah that's correct. So basically you guys are ok with this? Milfy and the other girls are violating an unspoken law and shifting the norm from condom use to non use. That's were I draw the line. If you are announcing that you are ok with this you are gross and I don't want to risk having sex with you.

Listen you guys I know BB happens and I would be a fucking liar if I said I never did it. That is a small percentage of my clients. Certainly not some eccie dude I will only see once because he is making the rounds.

threAD:
No offense to any of my clients or future clients. I love y'all. I bet you guys are so sexy and charming you could get me to. Come try!

Again, I am not bashing BBFS. I am bashing the nasty hoes that are advertising that. I was kind of in a good mood that night so I made light of the situation but it's not a light situation. You are giving up what we have always held on to and making things harder for all of us by doing that shit. I can't believe you would come on here and let everyone know It was you.

Censoring myself...Ok STDs will never be old news. As a community we ought to promote safe sex. What you do BCD is your business.

We providers have to keep our clients in check. A man is going to want to do that. He is not at his most rational at that time. We have to be able to do that. We have to have that option. It effects every girl on here whether you understand why or not.

Ze, as the oldest provider on the site you should get what I am saying. Hags forever right?!

Have fun with that. I might be back.
So you admit that you have had BBFS with clients, but advertising, well, that's just over the line? Great logic there.
Sleepy363 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 09:32 AM   #37
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

She's all over the place & not making much sense. Starting to think maybe she's just trolling.
TheOracle is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 10:33 AM   #38
hurricane786
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 33

I would never go to a chick that offers BBFS - period.
hurricane786 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 11:09 AM   #39
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Oh, please. Y'all trying to blow shit out of proportion. She said she had an instance (or two) of bb with a client, not routine bb'ing with any and everybody.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 11:52 AM   #40
randell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

'I don't always bareback providers, but when I do, I prefer sexy erotic morgan'
randell is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 11:52 AM   #41
Here4theFUNofIT
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan View Post

threAD:

So you’ve done it but other providers shouldn’t ? Either A) you’re mad because you had clients walk because you don’t offer it or B) you’re trolling like the others are saying. Either way... the fact you’ve done it before makes you look like a hypocrite in many ways.

Don’t get mad at us guys for wanting what’s natural. I get tested all the time and by the grace of god I am still clean to this day. But for you to rant on about how bbfs is disgusting and we shouldn’t is very hypocritical.

Be honest, if your parents did not bbfs.. would you be alive today ?
It’s only bad if one party is not clean/ and or tested. Besides bbbj carries the same risk.
Here4theFUNofIT is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 11:53 AM   #42
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

What Morgan is saying is she has been open to being fucked bare in the past and remains open to being fucked bare and creamed but only with very select regulars and not every guy who makes the rounds fucking bare!! Bareback is fine if done according to the "rules"!!! Morgan would certainly be a very sexxxyyy erotic bareback fuck!!!
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 11:59 AM   #43
Doc2078
Account Disabled

Encounters: 152

Sex is gross? Really? Shit I wish someone had told me that some 50yrs ago.
Doc2078 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 12:01 PM   #44
ahab11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

TUMA on me and TUMA on her...that qualifies as some gross stuff as you know LFK and DFK usually follows that act.

Some people have a different definition of "gross".
ahab11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 01:19 PM   #45
GiovaniDosSantos
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitechocolate View Post
Morgan would certainly be a very sexxxyyy erotic bareback fuck!!!
Try it maybe you can be the next one in one of her online streaming videos
GiovaniDosSantos is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women