Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37049
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2018, 07:41 AM   #1
bamscram
Valued Poster

Default Another rising republican star takes a hit.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/g...368208a30.html

Our governor said he had the affair, but no pic was taken. Will have to see how this plays out.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 08:00 AM   #2
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post

Our governor said he had the affair, but no pic was taken. Will have to see how this plays out.
Mebbe he should have done LIKE YOUR HERO Slick Willy and said " I did NOT have sex with that...... woman...." and have HIS WIFE do like shrilLIARy and publicly go after the accuser(s) ! It worked well for them... for a while ! Too bad his accuser didn't have a bLEW(insky) dress with " biological matter ! Mebbe the female involved in the affair can give an accurate description of his " member " and law enforcement can make the Governor " drop trou " to verify the "description " like happened to YOUR hero Slick Willy. SURELY YOU and the rest of the reach-around crew would volunteer to be there for THAT " unveiling " !!! Just be sure to bring LOTS of rags and /or handkerchiefs to WIPE UP YOUR DROOL ! Or YOU can just be the KansASS hillbilly that YOU ARE EKIM and use YOUR shirt sleeve !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 08:15 AM   #3
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Mebbe he should have done LIKE YOUR HERO Slick Willy and said " I did NOT have sex with that...... woman...." and have HIS WIFE do like shrilLIARy and publicly go after the accuser(s) ! It worked well for them... for a while ! Too bad his accuser didn't have a bLEW(insky) dress with " biological matter ! Mebbe the female involved in the affair can give an accurate description of his " member " and law enforcement can make the Governor " drop trou " to verify the "description " like happened to YOUR hero Slick Willy. SURELY YOU and the rest of the reach-around crew would volunteer to be there for THAT " unveiling " !!! Just be sure to bring LOTS of rags and /or handkerchiefs to WIPE UP YOUR DROOL ! Or YOU can just be the KansASS hillbilly that YOU ARE EKIM and use YOUR shirt sleeve !
Why don't you stick your head back up your ass then go stand in the corner gay ekim rey, you dumb SOB.
Old 02-23-2018, 08:19 AM   #4
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why don't you stick your head back up your ass then go stand in the corner gay ekim rey, you dumb SOB.
YOU lyin liberals are the one's who've mastered the " cranial/ rectal inversion " EKIM ! How 'bout YOU post a picture of yourself in YOUR " natural state " of living ! And, how ' bout those KansASS " mountain " pics in the " Billy Graham " thread Iv'a, errr EKIM ???
Old 02-23-2018, 08:26 AM   #5
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
YOU lyin liberals are the one's who've mastered the " cranial/ rectal inversion " EKIM ! How 'bout YOU post a picture of yourself in YOUR " natural state " of living ! And, how ' bout those KansASS " mountain " pics in the " Billy Graham " thread Iv'a, errr EKIM ???
You stupid boring POS either prove your accusations or STFU.
Oh right I challenged you about a year ago and you couldn't, just flap your gums when they don't have a dick in them.
For the last time gay ekim rey, I my name isn't mike, and I don't live in Kansas, go fuck yourself.
Even with the pic I posted you still don't know shit.
Old 02-23-2018, 08:29 AM   #6
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
You stupid boring POS either prove your accusations or STFU.
Oh right I challenged you about a year ago and you couldn't, just flap your gums when they don't have a dick in them.
For the last time gay ekim rey, I my name isn't mike, and I don't live in Kansas, go fuck yourself.
Even with the pic I posted you still don't know shit.
Oh, but I DO " KNOW SHIT " EKIM ! YOU provided that with that " selfie " YOU posted ! Vanity, thy name is EKIM !
Old 02-23-2018, 08:46 AM   #7
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

He should change parties. That way it will look good on his resume.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 09:06 AM   #8
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
That and the lying liberals and their media propaganda arm will defend him like they did with Slick Willy and " Carlos Danger " .
Old 02-23-2018, 09:23 AM   #9
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
With Trump at the head of the GOP....fucking around as much as he has....this GOP Gov looks like a choir boy. And one that didn't have bone spurs!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 09:32 AM   #10
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
With Trump at the head of the GOP....fucking around as much as he has....this GOP Gov looks like a choir boy. And one that didn't have bone spurs!
And just how many women did Slick Willy the perjuring and DISBARRED sexual predator draft dodger GROPE or SEXUALLY ASSAULT in his " day, wtf ? And how many women WON a civil lawsuit against YOUR HERO Slick Willy for said assault ?
Old 02-23-2018, 11:09 AM   #11
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh, but I DO " KNOW SHIT " EKIM ! YOU provided that with that " selfie " YOU posted ! Vanity, thy name is EKIM !
Quote:
That and the lying liberals and their media propaganda arm will defend him like they did with Slick Willy and " Carlos Danger " .
If only liberals lie then you are one stupid liberal gay ekim rey.

You don't know shit.
You can't prove shit.
You only talk shit.
You are one dumb piece of shit.
Time to put you on ignore.
Old 02-23-2018, 11:19 AM   #12
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
And just how many women did Slick Willy the perjuring and DISBARRED sexual predator draft dodger GROPE or SEXUALLY ASSAULT in his " day, wtf ? And how many women WON a civil lawsuit against YOUR HERO Slick Willy for said assault ?
Gay Rey, I know you have a comprehension problem. I did not realize you were stuck in a time capsule too.

It has bee 18+ tears since Clinton was President and almost 30 since he was a Governor.

Trump is President now and this guy from Mizu who seemed to be trying to blackmail the woman he had an affair with is Gov.

I realize it really is my fault to expect you to follow along.

You have two gears 'Reach Around" and "Slick Willey". You're like a gay wind up doll.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 11:33 AM   #13
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Gay Rey, I know you have a comprehension problem. I did not realize you were stuck in a time capsule too.

It has bee 18+ tears since Clinton was President and almost 30 since he was a Governor.

Trump is President now and this guy from Mizu who seemed to be trying to blackmail the woman he had an affair with is Gov.

I realize it really is my fault to expect you to follow along.

You have two gears 'Reach Around" and "Slick Willey". You're like a gay wind up doll.

I have a lot more gears than that HOVEL BUILDER. it's not my fault that YOU can only count as high as two. And can only comprehend ONE !
Old 02-23-2018, 04:25 PM   #14
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:

Strange. The news last night TWIE Said he was a democrat and it was the DNC Scrambling to get him to resign, not the GOP..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 07:34 AM   #15
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
Strange. The news last night TWIE Said he was a democrat and it was the DNC Scrambling to get him to resign, not the GOP..
Find another news source or look it up, he is a republican even has presidential ambitions. Has lawmakers on both sides requesting he step down. They think it will be a distraction. His lawyer has asked for a dismissal.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women