Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-19-2018, 09:42 PM   #31
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Yes, sex ed should be taught in schools, probably starting at the middle school level.

But after they finish with the mechanical part, they should give a thorough course in the consequence of unprotected sex, the responsibilities faced if pregnancy occurs, and of course, the various laws that govern activity when one party decides to say no.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 10:49 PM   #32
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlemantoo View Post
We have health classes, physical Ed, home Ed, workshops, metal works, home finance, and more.
We used to have home ed, workshops and phys ed classes.. These days they are taken over by SJW classes..

Quote:
But after they finish with the mechanical part, they should give a thorough course in the consequence of unprotected sex, the responsibilities faced if pregnancy occurs, and of course, the various laws that govern activity when one party decides to say no.
That's something i always scratch my head at. A pair of 15 yr olds can get it on, pop out a baby and neither face charges. but heaven forbid the guy hits 20, and his GF still is 17.. He can be done for statuatory rape in a # of states, that have NOT made 'romeo and juillete laws"
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 12:21 AM   #33
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
We used to have home ed, workshops and phys ed classes.. These days they are taken over by SJW classes..

That's something i always scratch my head at. A pair of 15 yr olds can get it on, pop out a baby and neither face charges. but heaven forbid the guy hits 20, and his GF still is 17.. He can be done for statuatory rape in a # of states, that have NOT made 'romeo and juillete laws"
Yeah it's pretty ironic. Those same states permit two people of the same sex to get married, and the rest of us are suppose to applaud the unnatural sex they'll engage in, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 02:50 AM   #34
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
So immature, most.of you conservatives and liberals, just childish. This is not.political at all, it is just name calling and middle school type behavior.
Actually, what is taught and where it is taught is "political"!

Although it shouldn't be "political," when Liberals started injecting their agendas into the classroom and then into "sex education" in the public schools it turned solidly "political"!

Some posters in here would rather call names than discuss facts.

Like you.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 06:53 AM   #35
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Maybe I should be more clear. This thread up to my first post was not a political debate it was childish name calling. Not that the issue of sex ed is unpolitical.

I have called no one a name, I have pointed out that some posters were acting immature and childish, different from calling someone a name as we can all act childish from time to time including me.

Sex Ed is about consequences of the act. If you read some of the syllabus of a sex ed class none of it is about the physical act, it is about pregnancy, ejaculation chemistry, sperm meeting egg, biology of reproductive systems, pitfalls of sex such as disease, how to protect from pregnancy and disease, harrassment, rape, and more. Good class if you ask me.

And what happens if a 10 yr old has sex before having the class? What happens if a child drives a car before taking driver's Ed? What we never let that child drive again? Not a real issue I think. What happens in health class after a child has a diet of pure candy and crap, we stop teaching that child healthy choices?
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 07:00 AM   #36
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Maybe I should be more clear. This thread up to my first post was not a political debate it was childish name calling. Not that the issue of sex ed is unpolitical.

I have called no one a name, I have pointed out that some posters were acting immature and childish, different from calling someone a name as we can all act childish from time to time including me.

Sex Ed is about consequences of the act. If you read some of the syllabus of a sex ed class none of it is about the physical act, it is about pregnancy, ejaculation chemistry, sperm meeting egg, biology of reproductive systems, pitfalls of sex such as disease, how to protect from pregnancy and disease, harrassment, rape, and more. Good class if you ask me.

And what happens if a 10 yr old has sex before having the class? What happens if a child drives a car before taking driver's Ed? What we never let that child drive again? Not a real issue I think. What happens in health class after a child has a diet of pure candy and crap, we stop teaching that child healthy choices?
And what is your argument for those who do not feel comprehensive sex ed is appropriate for schools and think abstinence only is the only acceptable method?

Edit.

Some think abstinence only education will stop them from having sex in the first place making all the other info unnecessary.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 07:24 AM   #37
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

I have called no one a name, .....
Quote:
You said: So immature, most.of you conservatives and liberals, just childish.
May be I should be clearer ... don't expect a warm welcome when you enter the room and start calling people "immature" and "childish" ...

and contrary to your attempt to be "clearer" you didn't say "acting" because the sentence structure you used implied the "are" that carries with it the meaning of qualities assigned to the persons you have labeled without even naming them!

People call me offensive names. I call them names.

I guess they are trying to quell my enthusiasm to post in here. I hope it doesn't quell yours. Otherwise you will have to post and attempt discussions in the "Powder Puff Hall" so you wont' be offended by the immature, childish, posters in here.

Some immature and childish people find discussing sex on an educational level uncomfortable so they react in what you describe as an immature and/or childish manner.

I don't find the topic serious, but for another reason. Schools have been doing this shit for 60+ years ... and like concealed carry by teachers ... it's dangerous for the fabric of society to allow them to engage in sex instruction in school when most of them are rather "new" to the sex scene anyway (if they joined at all), and I know, because I've fucked a lot of teachers (and soon-to-be teachers) over the years. Most of them need some OJT in the oral sex department and need to overcome their nervousness about being fucked in their periods. But once they get over the threshhold they perk up and actually enjoy it. Before someone can really get good at teaching a subject that requires participation they really need to gain some enthusiasm about it.
Old 02-20-2018, 08:08 AM   #38
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Really? I guess I didn't see that news report. The one about ...

In fact it appeared to me that the entire Liberal/Conservative Media outlets missed it also.

(Parrots never were good at reporting facts! Just regurgitate what they think they hear!)

Go clean the shit out of your gage.

BTW: All the Liberals are hunkered down under their desks!
How about a link showing those armed guards repelling an attack polly.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 08:10 AM   #39
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
How about a link showing those armed guards repelling an attack polly.
Are you still drunk from last night?

Parrots should not sip out of left over glasses on the bar.
Old 02-20-2018, 08:14 AM   #40
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Great, I say to your point that every set of parents has a right to home school. Some believe the teaching of evolution is corrupt and prefer their children not be taught it in school. Great, home school is an option. Some believe Algebra is a waste of time and we'll home school your children. If you do not like sex ed being taught, home school.

Btw, sex ed does not teach children to have sex, just as health on oral hygiene does not teach kids to get cavities, it teaches them the biology and chemistry along with health issues of the human reproductive systems and processes. No class on doggie style, oral gratification, toys, nor consequences of fucking hookers. Just the biology and health issues. If you do not want your child learning this stuff, home school or find a good Catholic school that has the same beliefs as you do. You have a choice.
Old 02-20-2018, 08:24 AM   #41
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Btw, sex ed does not teach children to have sex, just as health on oral hygiene does not teach kids to get cavities, it teaches them the biology and chemistry along with health issues of the human reproductive systems and processes. No class on doggie style, oral gratification, toys, nor consequences of fucking hookers. Just the biology and health issues. If you do not want your child learning this stuff, home school or find a good Catholic school that has the same beliefs as you do. You have a choice.
FYI: You should probably brush up on the "new sex education" that is being augmented by the personal social preferences of those tasked with influencing our next generation on how to be "socially" and "culturally" correct and accepting of those who have found themselves to ill-equipped for their "current feelings" of sexuality TODAY!

When little Mary asks why she has to be in the same facility with Little Johnny, then someone has to have an answer for Mary. And is there someone out there who wants that person who insisted on the "policy" to be wearing a concealed firearm to protect the student body after exercising the correct decision making?
Old 02-20-2018, 08:30 AM   #42
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Are you still drunk from last night?

Parrots should not sip out of left over glasses on the bar.
Otherwise you don't have squat. As usual.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 08:33 AM   #43
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Great, I say to your point that every set of parents has a right to home school. Some believe the teaching of evolution is corrupt and prefer their children not be taught it in school. Great, home school is an option. Some believe Algebra is a waste of time and we'll home school your children. If you do not like sex ed being taught, home school.

So you disagree with the notion that merely discussing the subject encourages kids to have sex when they would not otherwise?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 08:55 AM   #44
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

No, I do not think discussing sex encourages kids to participate. I think they are going to have sex anyway. I had sex for the first time at 15 yrs old. No one, not a teacher, not a class, not even my parents discussed sex with me, yet I participated. I think I'd did so as were all my classmates and peers, because my body was changing and a flood of hormones caused my penis to go stiff and stay that way often. My head and my body craved a new to me desire to have sex. So, I did as many many other uneducated 15 yr olds.

Now my school did discuss narcotics use and how illegal drug use was bad for me. I saw films, heard lectures, and learned the health risks. I smoked pot as a teenager, but never did another drug. I made a choice that heroin, LSD, cocaine were more than likely not worth the addiction issues those substances can cause. Did education work for me and my group of friends, you bet! I think sex ed will work for our kids today, just my two cents.

I am always for education, and then letting people decide for themselves, it is the true meaning of freedom.
Old 02-20-2018, 08:58 AM   #45
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

If a person wants to limit their child's education in anyway. I respect their decision and support them as I do those who want their kids educated. Their is an answer to help each family live within their morals and values. Again freedom!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women