Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47427
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 02-24-2018, 09:22 PM   #16
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Quote:
So calling someone "Fat Man" isn't name calling??
But I didn't call him "Fat Man". I said, "Point goes to the fat man."

It was not intended as a pejorative. I've called him much worse when I intend to insult him. He is, as he's described himself, a fat man. Using those two words simply identify which post I was referring to. I thought it easier than multi-quoting his post, and simpler than typing out his ECCIE handle.

Quote:
You say my argument was weak, cool.
Yes. It was weak.

Quote:
You are entitled to your opinion
Part of the problem with your "argument" is you waste a lot of words on nonsense. Of course I'm "entitled to my opinion." Who isn't?

Quote:
But you could at least try to back your mouth up and elaborate.
Okay. See below.

Quote:
Anyone can throw pathetic comments out like that but without any explanation as to why that is all it is. Pathetic.
You're being redundant. More does not equal Better.

Quote:
Are you seriously saying Whispers would not have responded in the same manner if not worse?
More silliness. I said ONE WORD about your post -- weak. That's it. So, NO, I'm not "seriously saying" anything else at all, about anything.

Quote:
Are you saying that Cap'n should not have stuck up for himself after a provider tried to bash him for posting a review of his own experience?
Again, No, I said no such thing.

Quote:
Work with me here, help me make my arguments stronger ...
I'm trying. But I suspect you're a not-so-willing student.
Quote:
Quote:
Wuss?? Poor Baby??? Gee this coming from the king of smear campaigns anytime a provider disagrees or talks shit to him on the board.
You begin your post with an ad hominem attack. This is weak. (Odd, didn't you just complain I was "name calling"?

Rather than diminish your opponents position, you strengthen it. You attack him versus his argument, suggesting you possess a weak hand.

Quote:
If said provider had did the same to you, you sir would have latched on to her an never let up. Do not act like you wouldn't, because that is what you are known for.

More ad hominem, and totally irrelevant. How Whispers might have behaved has nothing to do with the merits of his criticism of the other fellow.

Caveat: Now, had you found evidence of Whispers starting such a thread himself and linked it to your post, you would not have gained ground on his position but you would have shown him to be a hippo-crit & opened him up for continued mocking.

But you didn't do that, so you lose more ground.

Quote:
Cap'n had every right to post this thread and don't blame him one damn bit.
Sigh. Maybe you can point out where it was said he didn't "have every right to post ..."?

Quote:
A provider couldn't handle someone speaking the truth about her so she proceeded to start shit with him.
So? Everyone knows this. It's not under dispute.

You are coming across totally clueless here. Three paragraphs in and you've yet to make a salient counterpoint.

Quote:
Now most (emphasis MOST) providers would have just shrugged the review off and moved on.
So? This has NOTHING to do with what Whisper posted. ZERO.

Quote:
However there are a few providers on here who cannot handle a person speaking the truth about them, they sure as fuck do love the money, but are too stupid & weak to handle ALL that comes with it.
Ditto. This is tiresome. Do you now see why I didn't elaborate earlier?

Quote:
Post on Cap'n,
Did anyone suggest his posting privileges be revoked or suspended? No? Then, again, extraneous words.

Quote:
you didn't do shit wrong.
Well, that's your opinion. No one says you're not entitled to it. I didn't say you weren't entitled to it.

But you've yet to make an argument supporting it, unlike Whispers, who did argue his position. He made his case. Which is why originally I gave him the point. Can you see that now?
I doubt you'll appreciate the time I spent breaking down your posts for you. Hopefully you'll see I'm being entirely impartial.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 09:35 PM   #17
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

JY, if I might make *imo* a constructive criticism, could you colour the text of your response inside the quoted section?
Makes it easier to read.

Carry on with your schooling of LM
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 09:51 PM   #18
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

JohnnyYanks, you were quick to point out an ad hominem attack by LM. What is your opinion about the ad hominem attack by that same person (the person you call "fat man") against me? THAT particular ad hominem attack precipitated your exchange with LM.

Seems quite hypocritical to point out one but not the other. Objectively, you would have to agree, right?
Cap'n Crunch is online now   Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 09:52 PM   #19
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
JY, if I might make *imo* a constructive criticism, could you colour the text of your response inside the quoted section?
Makes it easier to read.

Carry on with your schooling of LM
Good suggestion, P_b. Thank you.
Old 02-24-2018, 10:00 PM   #20
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
JohnnyYanks, you were quick to point out an ad hominem attack by LM. What is your opinion about the ad hominem attack by that same person (the person you call "fat man") against me? THAT particular ad hominem attack precipitated your exchange with LM. Seems quite hypocritical to point out one but not the other.
But the one has nothing to do with the other, in the context of my calling LM's original position "weak," and awarding the point to the fat man.

In my recent post I pointed out that LM made ZERO counterpoints against Whispers. None. I never said Whispers position was unassailable, or his post was an example of exemplary rhetoric; only that the argument he made was superior to LM's.

As to whether Whispers used ad hominem against you: I'd say rather than him calling you a name, he claimed your post defined you as such.
Old 02-24-2018, 10:11 PM   #21
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
But the one has nothing to do with the other, in the context of my calling LM's original position "weak," and awarding the point to the fat man.

In my recent post I pointed out that LM made ZERO counterpoints against Whispers. None. I never said Whispers position was unassailable, or his post was an example of exemplary rhetoric; only that the argument he made was superior to LM's.

As to whether Whispers used ad hominem against you: I'd say rather than him calling you a name, he claimed your post defined you as such.
That's a pretty deflective analysis of one of Whisper's trademark ad hominem attacks. One could ironically call that a "weak" response to my question.
Old 02-24-2018, 10:31 PM   #22
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

But instead of ad hominem attacks, it would be preferable to discuss why some guys are afraid to give (well deserved) NO reviews. There are many dynamics to this. IMO, If more guys decide to say "fuck it. I'm gonna tell it like it is", eventually certain providers will have no choice but to improve there service.

(This discussion obviously does not apply to those providers who already give consistent, high-level service).
Old 02-25-2018, 04:41 AM   #23
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

It was not intended as a pejorative. I've called him much worse when I intend to insult him. He is, as he's described himself, a fat man. Using those two words simply identify which post I was referring to. I thought it easier than multi-quoting his post, and simpler than typing out his ECCIE handle.

LOL, Nah you were name calling, you can try to back peddle all you want to, but you were. And making yourself sound like a wanna be intellectual isn't going to work on me. Boy this is gonna be an easy one.

Yes. It was weak.

Awesome. Once again your irrelevant opinion. We've established that.

Part of the problem with your "argument" is you waste a lot of words on nonsense. Of course I'm "entitled to my opinion." Who isn't?

That's just it Smart One not all of my post was an “Argument”. This is where I get to to expose you you for what you are which is nothing more than a clueless, uniformed, wannbe intellectual. Nothing more. But we will get to that soon.

Nope. Just calling you out. Obviously it worked now didn't it

More silliness. I said ONE WORD about your post -- weak. That's it. So, NO, I'm not "seriously saying" anything else at all, about anything.

OK. It was a simple question. A reply like this only makes you look a little on the defensive side, and this is how people typically respond when getting called out on their B.S. You really are making this way too easy.
Which is fine I really am having fun schooling your ass.

Never said you did. Once again, a simple Yes/No question. A liit defensive are we.

Actually I am all about learning from other people, however I do know the difference between a true intellectual and a wannabe and you sir most certainly come across as the latter. But keep trying you may get there one day.

you begin your post with anad hominemattack. This is weak. (Odd, didn't you just complain I was "name calling"?

Now this is where you display your true ignorance. I was simply repeating what was said that is all. You can try and twist shit all you want but is right there in black & white

Rather than diminish your opponents position, you strengthen it. You attack him versus his argument, suggesting you possess a weak hand.

Nope there was no attack, I was calling him out on his hypocrisy, once again you are twisting what was said around to fit your own argument. Not gonna work smart one.

More ad hominem, and totally irrelevant. How Whispers might have behaved has nothing to do with the merits of his criticism of the other fellow.

Oh yes it is very relevant. Whispers has no room to be name calling or jumping someone else for doing the exact same thing he has been doing ever since I've been on here. Unlike Whispers I have no doubt that Cap'n will just let it go after this thread. Whispers on the other hand would continue to bash the provider for years on end. And NO, no one needs to pull up old threads to know that, only an uninformed, ignorant poster would need proof that. Period . No argument to it.

Caveat: Now, had you found evidence of Whispers starting such a thread himself and linked it to your post, you would not have gained ground on his position but you would have shown him to be a hippo-crit & opened him up for continued mocking.

Nope. Didn't lose shit. See above post. Nuff said.

Sigh. Maybe you can point out where it was said he didn't "have every right to post ..."?

Now here is where I get to call you out on your ignorance, and being uninformed. That part of my post was me sticking up for someone who is my friend, both on and off the board. Yes Cap'n is one of the very few people in this world I call a friend, And that is the kind of friend I am. Whether they are right or wrong I WILL have their back, in this case I felt Cap'n was right in posting this thread, if I felt he was wrong I would've just kept my mouth shut. Something tells me you don't have too many true friends in life. I do pity you.

You are coming across totally clueless here. Three paragraphs in and you've yet to make a salient counterpoint.

LOL, no sir it is you who is totally clueless. Once again see above post. Damn you are way too easy. Not gonna lie I like it!!

OK. It wasn't supposed to. It's called making a point smart one. Something you have failed miserably to do thus far.

WOW! We fucken agree on something!! Cool!!

Did anyone suggest his posting privileges be revoked or suspended? No? Then, again, extraneous words.

Nope. Just supporting my friend. That's all.

Well, that's your opinion. No one says you're not entitled to it. I didn't say you weren't entitled to it.

But you've yet to make an argument supporting it, unlike Whispers, who did argue his position. He made his case. Which is why originally I gave him the point. Can you see that now?

I think I have made my point loud and clear, I have no doubt whatsoever that others see my point as well. If you wanna choose to ignore it that is entirely your right, it would only make you ignorant not me. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to exploit that fact though. It truly has been fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
I doubt you'll appreciate the time I spent breaking down your posts for you. Hopefully you'll see I'm being entirely impartial.
Oh I am very much appreciative of your reply. You gave me the opportunity to pick your shit apart and take your ass to school I will be more than happy to continue to do so as long as you keep on feeding me.

As fun as it has been. I do have to get some sleep. TTYL!!
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 10:03 AM   #24
Kingtut
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

His review was completely false... he said he paid 180... he only paid 120.. if he didn't try to low ball after he arrived maybe service would of been up to par.... These low life's trying to get a full meal with half the money.... They want the best but can't afford them.... Then we have scholar, raping ladies.... Quit trying to take advantage of these hot ladies... I saw 5 great reviews from her .... while her short stay... Capt, douche bag, your the only fuck that didn't have the It factor to hang....
Kingtut is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 10:33 AM   #25
pleasurem
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I’d say at least a 1/4 of the time the girl probably deserves a no... on the other hand lately I’ve seen lots of positive ladies, normally if I only see them once they are not on my positive list.
pleasurem is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 10:43 AM   #26
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:

LOL, Nah you were name calling, you can try to back peddle all you want to, but you were. And making yourself sound like a wanna be intellectual isn't going to work on me. Boy this is gonna be an easy one.

Yes. It was weak.

Awesome. Once again your irrelevant opinion. We've established that.

That's just it Smart One not all of my post was an “Argument”. This is where I get to to expose you you for what you are which is nothing more than a clueless, uniformed, wannbe intellectual. Nothing more. But we will get to that soon.

Nope. Just calling you out. Obviously it worked now didn't it

OK. It was a simple question. A reply like this only makes you look a little on the defensive side, and this is how people typically respond when getting called out on their B.S. You really are making this way too easy.
Which is fine I really am having fun schooling your ass.

Never said you did. Once again, a simple Yes/No question. A liit defensive are we.

Actually I am all about learning from other people, however I do know the difference between a true intellectual and a wannabe and you sir most certainly come across as the latter. But keep trying you may get there one day.

you begin your post with anad hominemattack. This is weak. (Odd, didn't you just complain I was "name calling"?

Now this is where you display your true ignorance. I was simply repeating what was said that is all. You can try and twist shit all you want but is right there in black & white

Nope there was no attack, I was calling him out on his hypocrisy, once again you are twisting what was said around to fit your own argument. Not gonna work smart one.

Oh yes it is very relevant. Whispers has no room to be name calling or jumping someone else for doing the exact same thing he has been doing ever since I've been on here. Unlike Whispers I have no doubt that Cap'n will just let it go after this thread. Whispers on the other hand would continue to bash the provider for years on end. And NO, no one needs to pull up old threads to know that, only an uninformed, ignorant poster would need proof that. Period . No argument to it.

Nope. Didn't lose shit. See above post. Nuff said.

Now here is where I get to call you out on your ignorance, and being uninformed. That part of my post was me sticking up for someone who is my friend, both on and off the board. Yes Cap'n is one of the very few people in this world I call a friend, And that is the kind of friend I am. Whether they are right or wrong I WILL have their back, in this case I felt Cap'n was right in posting this thread, if I felt he was wrong I would've just kept my mouth shut. Something tells me you don't have too many true friends in life. I do pity you.

LOL, no sir it is you who is totally clueless. Once again see above post. Damn you are way too easy. Not gonna lie I like it!!

OK. It wasn't supposed to. It's called making a point smart one. Something you have failed miserably to do thus far.

WOW! We fucken agree on something!! Cool!!

Nope. Just supporting my friend. That's all.

I think I have made my point loud and clear, I have no doubt whatsoever that others see my point as well. If you wanna choose to ignore it that is entirely your right, it would only make you ignorant not me. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to exploit that fact though. It truly has been fun.

Oh I am very much appreciative of your reply. You gave me the opportunity to pick your shit apart and take your ass to school I will be more than happy to continue to do so as long as you keep on feeding me.

As fun as it has been. I do have to get some sleep. TTYL!!

And how Not to do quotes.
If that is what he is trying to do.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 10:58 AM   #27
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Go on Google, yelp and many other review sites and you will see when someone leaves a review, the owner has the ability to respond.

Why should this place be different?
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 01:17 PM   #28
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
Go on Google, yelp and many other review sites and you will see when someone leaves a review, the owner has the ability to respond.

Why should this place be different?
The difference is that when an owner responds, it’s in an apologetic manner and not badmouthing the customer/reviewer...
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 01:26 PM   #29
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
The difference is that when an owner responds, it’s in an apologetic manner and not badmouthing the customer/reviewer...

Not always.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 01:31 PM   #30
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
Not always.
I’m an avid Yelper and I’ve never seen an owner/manager respond negatively to a customer complaint.
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women