Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Other Reviews/Discussions - Dallas
Other Reviews/Discussions - Dallas Post reviews to share your experiences with the rest of us. These are visible to the general public. Session details are placed in "The Rest of the Story," a private section of the review visible only to Premium Access members. Premium Access is granted at staff discretion, 6 weeks credit given per review. You may also purchase a Premium Access subscription. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47418
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 02-24-2018, 09:49 PM   #1
Tumani-Tutanka
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default SW Deal-making Etiquette

I know a verbal transaction description is how to get popped. How is the set up on these deals and how do you verify, agree on services without crossing some dangerous line.. never done the SW thing and curious how you keep from exposing yourself. Seems like getting the to perform some initial act that would screen them.. suggestions?
Old 02-24-2018, 10:07 PM   #2
Nubby8
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

Asked to touch her bare titt. And let her touch your dick. Negotiations start from there.
Old 02-24-2018, 10:09 PM   #3
Nubby8
Gaining Momentum

Most gals iniate the LE check after they jump in
Old 02-24-2018, 10:41 PM   #4
Gimmeallten$
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Dont say anything if your wheels are not moving. Let them get in first then drive off and start your touch, grab, show me tits. Already have your $ out but not in plain site. Never talk while they are standing outside your car. NEVER
Old 02-24-2018, 11:15 PM   #5
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Pull your cock out and have her give you some head. That usually breaks the ice.....
Old 02-25-2018, 04:53 AM   #6
AmericanHardwood
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Waite for her to ask to see your dick
Simply pulling it out could get you an indecent exposure case
She will ask. If she don’t, wish her a nice day and move on.
Old 02-25-2018, 07:47 AM   #7
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubby8 View Post
Asked to touch her bare titt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood View Post
Waite for her to ask to see your dick
Simply pulling it out could get you an indecent exposure case
She will ask. If she don’t, wish her a nice day and move on.
this.. the key is ASK.. don't grab her or pull your pants down.. ask or be asked.. asking is legal if you are not offering money.

one Provider I have seen a few times is super careful, she could teach a Hooker Class.. I walk in, she is dressed scantily, nothing more than small talk at first.. she waits and watches for me to undress first.. she has NEVER asked for the money or discussed money.. I lay it on her Dresser when I leave, she never sees me do it. I doubt most Hookers would be trusting enough to assume payment is coming, and for the correct amount. but she plays the game perfectly.
Old 02-25-2018, 08:57 AM   #8
SomethingOnTheSide
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
this.. the key is ASK.. don't grab her or pull your pants down.. ask or be asked.. asking is legal if you are not offering money.

one Provider I have seen a few times is super careful, she could teach a Hooker Class.. I walk in, she is dressed scantily, nothing more than small talk at first.. she waits and watches for me to undress first.. she has NEVER asked for the money or discussed money.. I lay it on her Dresser when I leave, she never sees me do it. I doubt most Hookers would be trusting enough to assume payment is coming, and for the correct amount. but she plays the game perfectly.
welcome back CT.
Old 02-25-2018, 10:55 AM   #9
justinslayer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

Standard Script: Hey love... what's going on? Want to take a ride? .... She gets in.. You drive off away from the area or toward a spot you know.. Ask.. so what you feel like getting into? She may or may not ask if you a cop... if so.. say your not.. ask if she is... yada yada... i usually put her hand on my dick when she asks (over the pants) if she starts rubbing you good to go.. she'll bring up $ or servicer requested... I normally keep a 20 in my cup holder.. I let her see it. I never speak how much i'm going to pay.. I just look down at the cup holder. Once she sees it she's going to say well I can do a "insert activity here" .. You start negotiating if you want additional for $5 (dollars that is).

Adversely.. if "ANYTHING" seems out of sync.. abort.. which i have done plenty of times. Now noticing anything out of sync comes with experience but I normally stay away from
1. They ask for $ right away or start negotiations while still outside my vehicle.
2. SW that seem like they don't belong in the area.. "The Unicorn Theory"
3. Skittish, abnormal behavior, unnatural high
Old 02-25-2018, 11:19 AM   #10
Obvious Lee
“I’m just a patsy!”

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
...one Provider I have seen a few times is super careful, she could teach a Hooker Class.. I walk in, she is dressed scantily, nothing more than small talk at first.. she waits and watches for me to undress first.. she has NEVER asked for the money or discussed money.. I lay it on her Dresser when I leave, she never sees me do it. I doubt most Hookers would be trusting enough to assume payment is coming, and for the correct amount. but she plays the game perfectly.
She does this every time? Kinky...usually by the second or third visit you’d think she’d let her guard down. Making you strip first could be a control trip for her. That, or she has early onset dementia and doesn’t remember you from one session to the next.
Old 04-04-2018, 04:41 PM   #11
secpro
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obvious Lee View Post
She does this every time? Kinky...usually by the second or third visit you’d think she’d let her guard down. Making you strip first could be a control trip for her. That, or she has early onset dementia and doesn’t remember you from one session to the next.
Habits are good for safety procedures, always doing the same things, in the same order. You don't have to *remember* to do it when you should if you ALWAYS do it, as a habit. It becomes almost automatic.

Once I let my guard down in regards to gun safety. Then I needed to buy a new TV, since the old one had a bullet hole in it. A couple weeks ago I let my guard down about safety procedures with RC planes. I got a nice 3 inch cut across my face. I need to do more like this girl and engrain safety procedures as habits that become automatic.
Old 04-04-2018, 05:58 PM   #12
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

After verifying that she's good to go:

Never offer a amount first, listen what she has to say and adjust the amount by how she looks and willing to give up
Old 04-04-2018, 09:18 PM   #13
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

22 Rules for Street Mongering

1. IS SHE WORKING? - It ain't like in the movies -They wear ordinary clothes, and are just walking alone, with no bags, or maybe making a phone call at a pay phone (but if you checked, there's no one on the line). Believe it or not, a girl walking alone and without shopping bags on a hobbyist street is almost always a SW.

2. If you aren't sure, come back in a few minutes. Non-pros who happen to be walking are going somewhere, which isn't up and down the same stretch of road. And on hobbyist streets, the local women tend to avoid looking like they might be in business, unless they are!

3. If she is watching traffic, she's probably a SW.

4. If she makes eye contact with you, she's probably a SW.

5. If she then smiles at you, she is a SW. After all, you're just some dude driving by.

6. If she's with a "boyfriend", who disappears when you come around again, he's pimping her. Be careful! Don't unlock the door until she's ready to get in, with him nowhere to be seen! If you follow these rules, you're in control of the situation.

7. MAKING THE PICKUP - Pull over at the next parking lot, or around the next corner and park nearby. If you're sure she saw you - smile back at her, dummy! - then feel free to pull further down the block, so it's not so easily observed by LE. She'll casually turn down your block, walk past - and then suddenly walk up to see if you're letting her in. Keep eye contact, keep smiling - invite her in.

8. Lock the other doors! You're in a crime-filled neighborhood!

9. AVOIDING LE STINGS - Do not EVER EVER EVER discuss anything with a girl who isn't seated in your car, except to offer her a ride. THAT'S ALL YOU'RE DOING! IT'S LEGAL! Just being a nice guy... On every board I've seen, LE always tries to make the bust without the F LE risking her ass by getting in. READ THIS RULE AGAIN! IT'S IMPORTANT!

10. This is the perfect time for LE to pull you over for rolling through a stop sign, just to harass your ass. Drive like a preacher! It's an effective way of intimidating we hobbyists, and they'll use any opportunity if they're watching.

11. Make a turn or two before discussing $$, just in case. Watch your rear view - you can bet she will, too! I've never heard of LE getting in the car, with a follower, but better safe than sorry. A known LE trick - she doesn't get in, but directs you to meet her around the corner. Guess who's waiting there, instead of her? If she doesn't get in right away, move on!

12. AVOIDING SCAMS - If you do a car date, and you let her pick the spot (she'll try to direct you), be aware that she may be setting you up for a robbery. Don't settle for her spot - or at least, force her to come up with a second choice. Her boyfriend can't be in two places at once.

13. If you go back to a hotel, and she picked it, be aware that this could be a setup for cash&dash, or her pimp busting in & robbing you.

14. If you go back to her place - are you mad? The "boyfriend busting in mad, waving a gun" scam probably happens a lot - since the victims won't report the robbery, they get by with it, even though the victims know where the robbers are staying!

15. If you go back to your hotel, um, have fun! (OK, that's not a rule. If you go back to your hotel, be discreet so the mgmt doesn't call LE on you.)

16. If you go back to your house - are you really ok with a potentially-addicted SW knowing where you live?

17. YOUR WALLET - Do not leave your wallet within her reach. If you think you know a clever spot to hide it, remember that 100's of others have thought of it, too. While you're distracted, her free hand can be working...

18. YOUR MONEY - Do not have more in your pocket than you want to spend. She (and your dick) will talk it out of you. If she's really worth an extra few dollars, you can go get it (out of the trunk, the ATM, your other pocket, whatever). Current street rates are 20 for BJ, 40-50 for FS, and you can tip later if you think it's worth it. Remember, it isn't worth it just because you came. She'll always demand a tip, if she thinks it's coming. Many will claim they "usually charge more" - the word on this board is: they don't. But, hey, some of these girls are hard-working, quality-driven providers, even though they're SW (really - I mean it!), and they deserve a break.

19. HUNTING HOURS - They're out at all times, in most weather. I've heard of them walking as early as 4:30am, and well past midnight. They work the lunch hours for guys on lunch, afternoons for guys on early shifts, mornings for guys who'll be late for work, and all through the evening and night. If it's lightly raining, there will be less, but there will be some. Most of these girls are drug addicts; their addiction doesn't have a "M-F, excluding legal holidays" schedule.

20. CFS!!! Carry a condom. Usually, they don't have one (which I think is so fuc*ing stupid, but then, if they had a clue they wouldn't be SW-ing). You don't want to be tempted to skip the cover because that pussy is so fine.

And the freebie: Every time some SW claims "I'm the best! I'm worth more", it really means, "I'm a lame-ass lying lazy talent less junkie!" The good ones don't have to brag; they'll get your return business.

21. Don't let her use your cellphone. It's a very common request. She'll call her friend, or her own phone, and that will give her access to your # - which might set you up for unexpected & inopportune calls for business or bail money.

22. Be friendly. As has been noted in other threads, these are people with feelings, not just automaton sex dispensers. If you're friendly, chatty, and warm, she'll open up, relax, and probably be more generous with her service, in all the little ways that matter most. Remember, if she's never hooked up with you before, she's worried that you might be either LE, or some psycho SW-stalker.
Old 04-05-2018, 09:09 AM   #14
randomtxguy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinslayer View Post
Standard Script: Hey love... what's going on? Want to take a ride? .... She gets in.. You drive off away from the area or toward a spot you know.. Ask.. so what you feel like getting into? She may or may not ask if you a cop... if so.. say your not.. ask if she is... yada yada... i usually put her hand on my dick when she asks (over the pants) if she starts rubbing you good to go.. she'll bring up $ or servicer requested... I normally keep a 20 in my cup holder.. I let her see it. I never speak how much i'm going to pay.. I just look down at the cup holder. Once she sees it she's going to say well I can do a "insert activity here" .. You start negotiating if you want additional for $5 (dollars that is).

Adversely.. if "ANYTHING" seems out of sync.. abort.. which i have done plenty of times. Now noticing anything out of sync comes with experience but I normally stay away from
1. They ask for $ right away or start negotiations while still outside my vehicle.
2. SW that seem like they don't belong in the area.. "The Unicorn Theory"
3. Skittish, abnormal behavior, unnatural high
learn from the king my friends...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women