Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160192
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-24-2018, 05:06 PM   #121
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Actually, Munchie, since I've seen you two operate, I decided it would be better to copy/quote what you posted about the "guilty plea" ....

... you to guys change what you post.
LL...if you were to have done any research, you'd have known that all the judge did basically was change a typo in his first order.

Now tell me again that you read both orders. Tell us that the second one is significantly different than the first. Go ahead, lie again if you must.
Old 02-24-2018, 07:22 PM   #122
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

You claim you copy stuff so I don't change it. Just because you copy it doesn't mean you read it.

Why would I review the specifics when the general subject is something that isn't germane to the bottom line? You tell me you have 7 hairs on your single ball when I don't even believe your gutless-self has a scrotum. If you do, that's a prime example of tits on a boar.
You waste your time re-arranging those deck chairs. Your ship is already on the bottom.
I didn't say they were "standing orders" dumb shit. If you ever pull your head out of your ass that will be a hole in your life only a bowling ball will fill
Quote:
Oh, good. Munchie is going to review the nonidentical orders and discover that they aren't "Standing Orders" after all so he can inform WTF. I'm sure he knows how to read court orders, since he has to keep up with this supervision orders. Why would I inform WFT what a complete douche-bag you are. Like anyone needs me to explain why you are the way you are.
When you look at the toilet chairs at the dinner table, your restraining orders, your lack of testicles and your 5 stepdads (all of who were pussies because none of them beat any sense into you), the general reasons why you're fucked up are apparent.

Who gives a shit about the specifics?

Thanks Munchie!

Oh, Munchie, I forgot to mention this to you .... You're full of shit!

Rule 11(d), Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure,

Since you are an expert on Federal Criminal Procedure, please explain to WTF!

Thanks! Here's some snack suggestions ... while you are busy with homework!

Now there is a surprise.
The cowardly liar is well versed in the stock his place of employment sells. Constant promotion too.

Yes, you country cocksucker. If I notice I made a mistake I fix it. There is an hour after the post in which to do that. Didn't you know that? But then you are a "go with what you know" "guy".
In other words, another "who gives a shit about that" comment from you. This one about me following the rules.
Quote:
Actually, Munchie, since I've seen you two operate, I decided it would be better to copy/quote what you posted about the "guilty plea" ....

... you tWo guys change what you post.
Whatever you say bitch.

I can't understand why, coward that you are, you want to keep a copy of a bet you're afraid to make.
It's obvious you won't take a bet about a subject you claim to know everything about, yet you answer only about an aspect of the story that has been proven that, IMO, has zero impact on the bottom line of the results of the case.
I'm willing to bet based on what you say I don't know shit about.
So you have until 6 pm tomorrow to accept a bet in one of your areas of major hubris.
If you're afraid to bet because of the huge hole it will put in your life, don't worry about it.
You'll have all that much more time to use your binoculars to look at that playground you can't get within a thousand feet of.
Old 02-24-2018, 08:39 PM   #123
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Still haven't read them, I see.
Below is wtf the actual Judge on the case explained about the second Brady order. Of course you read both versions right? ...you have been caught trying to sell snake oil.

, Sullivan explained that in December, he had accidentally entered an older version of the Brady order that he issues in every criminal case, rather than the “current version,” and was seeking to remedy that error. It’s not a bombshell, it’s effectively a typo.
Old 02-24-2018, 09:21 PM   #124
ilikefun
Account Disabled

Gates llead guilty.
Next.....
Old 02-24-2018, 11:32 PM   #125
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikefun View Post
Gates llead guilty.
Next.....

not where u think it will.

we told u so!!!

bahahahaaaaaaaaa

On January 18, the anonymous intel source discussed the NSA supercomputer Hammer, which has all sorts of data. This post concerns the Benghazi attack of September 11, 2012:
Obama will hang for his sins, this is way beyond this FISA Stuff
Where was Obama during Benghazi, NSA has the answer.”
“The HAMMER RAW INTEL has Obama and certain several others in a certain place”
“HAMMER pings all cells and mapped who was present and their location and more”
“HAMMER is a supercomputer”
Why are non-administration personnel present in top secret meetings is also part of the extra intel”
“Binney is a hero”
“William Binney creator of NSA Super Computers”
“During Benghazi, Hillary was at her Satanic Ritual, oops! They don’t allow cell phones at that event! With Many Celebs”
“Obama was elsewhere (not allowed to state’ where it is as it’s part of __ (I’m not authorized to say)”
They are screwed, Trump has the Intel

The source predicted more media busts:
2 more HUGE MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR news organizations are on the hit list as far as being raided – that’s coming – just like Newsweek was today
Dilley – “For what?”
State secrets illegally being passed to non-state entities through these organizations
“2 of biggest – One is a paper, one is a news show

The January 22 drop covers Q, Robert Mueller, George Soros, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-California) and more. Excerpts follow:
Q is not a single person but an organization
According to Dilley, his Intel Source gives it to him straight and doesn’t attempt to convey information via cryptic messages …
Mueller will be getting a free pass as he WILL receive a Presidential Pardon
Mueller is doing what he’s doing to avoid his own prison time. He will always be remembered as “disgraced” no matter how many people he puts in prison
Adam Schiff is a traitor, answers to foreign actors
Soros doesn’t end up with a prison sentence – he’s being taken out (“catch a bullet”)
Alex Soros is useless without Soros money. Everything WILL be confiscated.
No text messages lost. Deep State trying to leverage a lie to discredit the memo. Basically they say no evidence and if DOJ offer it up, Deep State say it’s lies and “texts are lost”. 3 NSA programs have the texts and they cannot be deleted, all Hillary’s emails are intact.
All Deep State e-mails and messages are stored in _ program and cannot be deleted, the raw intel cannot be tampered with.
Source is authorized to “release” FROM THE TOP
Trump is in control… the Intelligence Apparatus is in control
The main problem to solve – How do you redpill the country, thus avoiding too much Civil Unrest?

On January 25, Brendan Dilley tweeted about military tribunals, which could well mean capital punishment:
12 have been sat for 39 days.
Obama former cabinet beginning to lawyer up.
McCabe singing. One of the names he gave up is now the informant that is being referred to.
19 charges. 3 are involved in criminal enterprise and sponsor of terrorism. BHO
2:09 AM – 25 Jan 2018
Giant RICO case incoming for rest
Tribunals for top perpetrators
POTUS authorized huge red pill for public
Flynn sitting on dark evidence
2:18 AM – 25 Jan 2018

MSM is the disinformation campaign to rock patriots.”
“Example, POTUS just had to clarify he never wanted to sack Mueller. I think he has said it about 40 times+. Yet media runs a hack piece and he has to say it again.”
“David Duke Disavow stuff – Same Way. They are just a smear campaign to slow the Trump Train.”
“Podesta Op-Ed (Hillary really) is the same crap as is Obama. They wanna push a narrative that they’re untouchable and they get the low-educated CNN and Company to fall for it. Same with this John Kerry shit that’s weeks old info, yet is churned out. They’re trying to muddy the waters and put blood in the water. Disinformation is a tactic – both sides. However, our side is done to protect assets. Their side is to cause carnage.”
Old news being passed as current.
We’re livid with people “repacking the Intel as theirs” and adding lies and misinformation to it. It distorts the facts.

BAHAAHAAAAAAAAaaa

Old 02-25-2018, 01:09 AM   #126
LexusLover
Valued Poster

It appears neither Munchie nor WTF ... have a clue about the shit they spew so they just keep spewing more shit.

Too bad Munchie and WTF can't read court "ORDERS" ... or even find them!

So many times WTF copies and pastes shit that ends up showing how dumb and ignorant he is ... .and poor little Munchie trots along behind him like a lost puppy dog .... pooping as he goes.
Old 02-25-2018, 01:10 AM   #127
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikefun View Post
Gates llead guilty.
Next.....
Saturday Night Special!
Old 02-25-2018, 10:35 AM   #128
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Below is wtf the actual Judge on the case explained about the second Brady order. Of course you read both versions right? Which means you should have known that the 2nd version was nothing more than a correction to the first.

So far you have not known that this judge does this as a routine and that the 2nd order was just a correction to the first, not some new bombshell.

, Sullivan explained that in December, he had accidentally entered an older version of the Brady order that he issues in every criminal case, rather than the “current version,” and was seeking to remedy that error. It’s not a bombshell, it’s effectively a typo
Old 02-25-2018, 10:44 AM   #129
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Still no copies of the NonIdentical "Orders" I see. Oh, well!

FRCP Rule 11(d)!

Ignorance is bliss for some.
Old 02-25-2018, 11:24 AM   #130
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Nor do you , I see.

All I've done is explain why there were two orders and post a link with the judge explaining so.

All you've done is try and lie your way out of your Judge Nap lie.

Either you have not read the two orders or you do not understand what you've read. I suggest you stop digging, you are making a fool of yourself.

Old 02-25-2018, 12:20 PM   #131
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

FRCP Rule 11(d)!
Same "ORDERS" and the same Rule 11(d), FRCP.

1. Illegal interception of a communication.
2. Exclusion of the intercepted communication pursuant to "Exclusionary Rule."
3. Basis for Rule 11(d) Motion to Withdraw Plea.
4. Dismissal of charges for insufficient evidence because of #2.

But you two loudmouthed pukes wouldn't know about that shit would you?
Old 02-25-2018, 12:37 PM   #132
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default How much you wanna bet Flynn does not change his plea?

Quote:
Same "ORDERS" and the same Rule 11(d), FRCP.

1. Illegal interception of a communication.
2. Exclusion of the intercepted communication pursuant to "Exclusionary Rule."
3. Basis for Rule 11(d) Motion to Withdraw Plea.
4. Dismissal of charges for insufficient evidence because of #2.

But you two loudmouthed pukes wouldn't know about that shit would you?

I know enough to know when you are lying.

Why are you diverting now Counselor? Could it be that you were caught in a lie?

You heard Judge Nap talk about how this was unprecedented. Turns out this Judge does it all the time. Then it turns out that a second order you made such a big deal about was just an updated version of the first.

The Rule of Law: 1. If the facts are against you, argue the law.
2. If the law is against you, argue the facts. 3. If the facts
and the law are against you, yell like hell.

LexyLiar, You are in the yelling period.

Old 02-25-2018, 01:10 PM   #133
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Ya'll please keep showing your ignorance.
Old 02-25-2018, 01:38 PM   #134
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You are the one showing your ignorance by acting as if these two orders mean that Flynn is going to change his plea.

You have tried to present this as some extraordinary thing....when in fact they were routine procedure by this judge.

It fooled both you and bambino but the fact of the matter is that it was just SOP with this judge.

A nothing burger.

Do you or bambino want to make any bets Flynn does not change his plea?
Old 02-25-2018, 01:39 PM   #135
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
The facts and the law are aganist you counselor. ...but by all means continue to pound the table.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women