Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-24-2018, 01:20 AM   #31
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
What else could it be? Those schools have big signs up saying "WE are armed and will protect our kids" = No shootings.
Other schools have big signs saying "COME HERE shoot us, we are a gun free zone" and thus they do??
It could be the general attitude of the families and parents with the kind of influence over their children that demonstrates to them that it is inappropriate behavior to slaughter innocent people because someone else didn't treat them the way they thought they should be treated even when they behave improperly.

The Liberal bullshitters call it "family values," but it's real in rural areas of Texas, and I suspect in most rural areas around the country ... you know .... Trump Country and the Deplorables.

I suspect that many of those schools in West Texas allow students to bring long guns in the pickups they use for coming and going to school. Most rural folks around here that live in the country do, and many quit mounting them in plain view so the trash from the "big city" doesn't break into their truck and steal them!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 10:58 AM   #32
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
It could be the general attitude of the families and parents with the kind of influence over their children that demonstrates to them that it is inappropriate behavior to slaughter innocent people because someone else didn't treat them the way they thought they should be treated even when they behave improperly.

The Liberal bullshitters call it "family values," but it's real in rural areas of Texas, and I suspect in most rural areas around the country ... you know .... Trump Country and the Deplorables.

I suspect that many of those schools in West Texas allow students to bring long guns in the pickups they use for coming and going to school. Most rural folks around here that live in the country do, and many quit mounting them in plain view so the trash from the "big city" doesn't break into their truck and steal them!
Some Texas schools aren't up to snuff.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/mother-walk...ry?id=53304996
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 06:23 PM   #33
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/23/polit...ies/index.html

Why don't you pause until more information appears?

While you're consulting your LE friends and acquaintances and speculating what's going on in people's minds days ago and miles away, ask them if they can think of any reason why AT LEAST FOUR SHERIFF DEPUTIES DID NOT ENTER THE BUILDING BUT REMAINED OUTSIDE ...while shooting was in progress?

waiting to hear "the rest of the story" is not blocking. It's prudent and using one's head rather than their heart/emotions.

If I tell a neighbor to not come into my house under any circumstances, I don't get pissed at him for not coming in when I'm being attacked by an intruder. You might want to pause and listen to the HISTORY of LE as it relates to the DIRECTIONS of the school district administration. And the Sheriff's role in it.

There is conflicting directives from the Sheriff, and unless the radio transmissions are erased on the master recording of the 911 and radio traffic with deputies the conversations between dispatch and fellow officers will explain why FOUR DEPUTIES DIDN'T ENTER: 4 "cowards" or 4 following orders?

Note: Did the Sheriff's Department provide "first responder" training for patrol officers confronted with an active shooter situation, strategies for entering the schools in the country, and drills with the schools in the district, and access to the schools (or were the side doors etc locked) with limited access.

Ask your LE friends this question: Do they hear a lot of criticism from officers who were not at a scene regarding the conduct and behavior of the officers who were? If they say "no," your friends are lying!

Final observation in this post: The Sheriff has announced more "gun" control, which means the "gun" is the issue: So what firearms did he provide in his patrol units and the training to use them to meet the threat of a person armed with an "assault weapon" since the WEAPON IS THE ISSUE and what body armor did the Sheriff provide for his officers so they could more safely make an entry as a first responder to an active shooting situation in which the shooter is using an "assault rifle" to which the Sheriff wants to restrict access because they are so "deadly"?

It's always handy to hold an expendable grunt responsible. Especially an old one!
I stand by the comments made on my earlier post quoted below.

I guess you would be happy if a deputy sheriff was standing outside school while you child was being murdered inside. That's your choice, however misplaced it may be. That bastard shooter is lucky he was able to walk out alive, his ass should've been dropped or peppered with 9mm, 10 mm, .45 cal, 00 buckshot or .223 rounds.

This is probably my last comment toward you in this thread, we aren't going to go round and round like we did the red light camera thing a few years ago.

I stated my opinion and stand behind it 100%!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
I don't know, but every police officer, sheriffs deputy, or state trooper I've come in contact with didn't appear to be a coward.

Why don't you quit blocking for the cowardly deputy sheriff and realize what he did or didn't do. The gutless and cowardly deputy took a 'defensive' position while kids were being killed. By the way, his home is on 24 hour watch by some sort of law enforcement. No doubt in my mind he's the most hated man in Florida.

However don't take my word for it, ask the parents of the kids of that school, and ask the sheriff what they think.

Ask yourself how it would be if your child got murdered and there was an armed law enforcement officer on duty who took a defensive position while your child took .223 rounds. I bet you would be pissed off too.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 03:00 AM   #34
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post

I guess you would be happy if a deputy sheriff was standing outside school while you child was being murdered inside. That's your choice, however misplaced it may be.
No, I'm not going "around" ...

.... how many of your LE friends have entered a building during an active shooter situation while the shooter was still firing?

Like I said ... next time you all are bragging about how brave you all are ... please ask them if they've noticed in their "line of work" how those officers who weren't there are criticizing those who were!

The answer to your lame-ass question is:

NO I would not be happy if my "child" was murdered, period. Nor would I be "happy" if an officer was murdered trying to stop the murderer who killed my "child." Would you?

That's two times you've been WRONG ... that I know about.

Wrong on the red-light cameras bullshit and wrong on responses to active shooters.

Do you want the officer watching for people blasting through red lights to respond to an active shooting situation at a school ... or should he stay there and do the work that a camera can do?

This is almost rich:

" his ass should've been dropped or peppered with 9mm, 10 mm, .45 cal, 00 buckshot or .223 rounds."

... and I hope YOUR CHILD (or mine) IS NOT IN THE HALL .. when the shooter's "ass" gets PEPPERED with "buckshot" or ".223 rounds" .... or would you just chalk that up to ...

...."collateral damage"? Is that the suggestion of your LE "friends"? Or shit talk?

If you weren't sad, you'd be funny!
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women