Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 02-24-2018, 08:14 AM   #31
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default You guys are a riot!!!

Did not! Did too! Did not!! Did too!! Yes you did!!! No I didn't!!!

Your volley....
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 08:22 AM   #32
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

but hay if a greater good thingy just say it. For sure I can understand that paying the price once myself

As lady in question is/was a handful of fun way to much for some ta handle safely.
so hay out it so the to dumb to know when ta run are safe errr WTF

#25 - The Provider Verification process on ECCIE is intended to be a minimally-invasive method to reasonably ensure that a provider who has been enabled to advertise on ECCIE is a legit provider, and not a cash 'n' dash, bait 'n' switch, or other security risk to the community. It is NOT intended to be a guarantee of your safety and it is NOT intended to be a guarantee of good service. All of our members, male or female, are responsible to take steps to protect their own safety when participating in the p4p environment. In any case where a member feels their own safety has been compromised by another member here, please promptly report to staff so swift action can be considered, and taken if necessary.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 08:27 AM   #33
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post

Your volley....
ya in a way its silly
but in a way important depends on view
post is good I think form yours and others view baa baa baa
Old 02-24-2018, 11:41 AM   #34
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Encounters: 105

I fucked up.
The posting of the police report IS NOT allowed. Guested or not, she is still a member here and afforded protection.

Quote:
#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.
My interpretation of that guideline was wrong...plain and simple.

The fact that she outed her own name does not give members the free pass to post ANY of the other info (arrest, employment, medical info etc). I read it as posting that info to out her name-personal deets-....When the actual understanding should be --- ANY and ALL of this >> real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc.<<< are ALL prohibited.

I will say, I'm not excited to say this....but if these members had not held my feet to the fire, that shitshow of a thread would still be up...when it should have been pulled long ago.

That was my mistake and I failed to properly enforce the guideline.

My apologies. I will work harder to do right by our community and the membership here.

Peace
PK
Loki Pk is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 12:07 PM   #35
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki Pk View Post
I fucked up.
The posting of the police report IS NOT allowed. Guested or not, she is still a member here and afforded protection.

The fact that she outed her own name does not give members the free pass to post ANY of the other info (arrest, employment, medical info etc). I read it as posting that info to out her name-personal deets-....When the actual understanding should be --- ANY and ALL of this >> real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc.<<< are ALL prohibited.

I will say, I'm not excited to say this....but if these members had not held my feet to the fire, that shitshow of a thread would still be up...when it should have been pulled long ago.

That was my mistake and I failed to properly enforce the guideline.

My apologies. I will work harder to do right by our community and the membership here.

Peace
PK
thank you Sir
any bans or not I leave up to the staff even if I think hang em
mmmmm I got 20 from ya LOL any shot for getting the recent 5 then 5 deleted? just askin
if no, no problem, I just have less wiggle room ta make my point/s.
points are a risk of making a point.

for now I'm done. will let up on RTM'ing PM's
how Paulie takes this as not same agenda
we are kinda a match made in hell mmmm thanks XY lol that WTF I got a life time ban defending later LOL thanks XY
I blame XY only for others lumping me & Paulie together. Not bad but but but we for sure taint lap dog for each other. I just works out looking like that at times.

good now I can clear some tabs to free up memory errr lost all before edit and most of after edit of that thread so no loss of other tabs
in good faith will give up ok what was post 28 again. errrr lost that tab.. Its a pain recovering from lost files. Got few pages back but not that page. So clean windows trash can also and give up.

have a nice day Sir, lets hope are next debate not as ugly

ops forgot
Thank you Sir for hitting a few of my RTM's in Upset NY
Old 02-24-2018, 12:33 PM   #36
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Reversed, well thank you Sir
back at 10 another tab ta close
room ta play with
my pc hates me when I have over 150 open tabs also, so more room on it also
btw: I lost a bet
I was betting I get the 5 for a system ban when I wanted another life one on same handle. I can still do what I need ta do being ban. But icky search on icky is way easier than using search engine like google ta search icky
Old 02-24-2018, 03:55 PM   #37
TreeBark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

LPK, I'm going to give you some advice, ignore these trolls. The more we respond the harder they get for each other. Lol
TreeBark is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 04:08 PM   #38
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBark View Post
LPK, I'm going to give you some advice, ignore these trolls. The more we respond the harder they get for each other. Lol

So I take it if you are ever ban wrongfully you want no one to go ta bat for ya ?
For sure mmmmm me for one ?
Darn, I love a good debate, but for sure will only enjoy the show as you seem ta wish.

I'm still not sure on what Paulie's take on this is yet
hints seem may be upset how I'm taking this as is now. Time will tell

my advice for Loki would be keeps learning as he has so far as a mod
I would never want ta be one, but he is and at times its a hot seat.
but my view he is getting better at it

I really like the "staff edit-pk" with no hint of what guideline broken. At times that leave no hint of what was stated. Other have and do give a number. That to me makes it read like it was before the red ink was placed
Old 02-27-2018, 06:39 PM   #39
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

I'm told that many are waiting for me to tie this up with a little bow. Sorry that real life has gotten in the way of doing this more promptly....

Quote:
As far as the other thread goes, I took the advice of a former admin here... who I believe knows policy and procedure better than I could ever hope to...
That is the smartest thing I've seen done on here in FOREVER. I'm glad to have him as a consultant as well.

Quote:
if you believed the info in that shitbird thread was really outing, then it went exactly where it belongs.

Or is your hipocracy tripping you up again?
Pk
What else could it have been besides the outing that caught my eye? No HYPOCRISY here. And yes it was in fact OUTING. I'll let ECCE mgmt. decide which threads are forever deleted....

Quote:
As a guested member she still has protection....read guested 'member".

But since she reveals her own RL identity in her ads, or links to her real Facebook in others... we'd don't ban members for calling it out.
Quote:
If you google the number from the ad you'll find plenty of other ads with her name and RL Facebook info. But that won't fit your narrative will it? It's easier to play dumb as fuck, then suggest I'm not doing my job right?
Not so long ago, people were pointed and possibly banned for pointing out that "if" you googled the phone # in the ad.... and it lead to a social media account, and that constituted outing.

Quote:
Now OSD and Pauly call me a liar because her RL name isn't specifically listed in 'that' specific ad. Trying to spin that minute detail of that ad to say I've been lying about her outing herself in her ads etc...
Loki -- this site is ALL about splitting cunt hairs. You do it every day when you decide to issue points or ban hammers. Splitting this particular cunt hair over and over again led to the eventual conclusion. I'd do it again.

Quote:
I fucked up.

I was told that being the conscience was the easy job here. Whooda thunck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
Not since the days of GP has a mod gone so far out of his way to get members
that he doesn't like..... pointed
and banned.
At the present time, I will stick by this statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
I blame XY only for others lumping me & Paulie together. Not bad but but but we for sure taint lap dog for each other. I just works out looking like that at times.
Yeah... I might want a personal apology for that. No way is he MY Lap Dog....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 06:52 PM   #40
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vito9262 View Post
Why don’t you guys crawl back under the rock from whence you came! Please!!!
Thanks for the neighborly welcome!!

Quote:
Couldn't agree more Vito! But the more attention we give them this is what they do
We should all ignore them and let their points get them booted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vito9262 View Post
Good idea.
Bark -- would it surprise you to find out that I neither deserved nor received any points for any of this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers View Post
Pauly did write a review late last summer,
And I think it was even a REAL review.... not one of those fake ones that are so much more fun!!

Quote:
WJ, right on. Lofl
Trolls who have NO lives

Quote:
Funny I got the link today. And no, I won't share with you scum buzzards. Go away
And her BP ads are now gone where she clearly had her fb name her real name. Continue with your crusade.
After you've been begging for the link??? Now you won't share it??? Now I'm sorry I sent it to you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers View Post
Looks like Pauly's now the one who can't follow along..
Oh Warren.... please.... the adults (me) are playing chess, the other adults are playing checkers.... now take your tic tac toe scratchpad and go sit at the kids table.....

Quote:
Everyone, stop entertaining them they will go away.
Um.... prolly not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post

Your volley....
Now that is FUNNY!!!!
Ed -- if you ever want to attend a GOBC event, just let me know......
Old 02-27-2018, 06:53 PM   #41
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
Paul no matter how determined you are to hang yourself on a cross your website sucks and you are a duplicitous hypocritical weirdo.

If you were anywhere near normal you would leave this poor people alone and do all you could to revive your dying site without involving people who could give not one shit.

To you Albany guys and gals:

I apologize to you that this creep exists.

Not everyone who subsists north/west of Albany is as desperate/strange as this unfortunate oddball.

I don't claim to be typical of those who bang out hooks (especially fatsos) but I do have some semblance of decency and acknowledge that being borderline courteous to others is the least can be expected, even on the www and even amongst those who regularly resort to what we all unfortunately resort to.

Sorry men. Sorry hooks as well.

I love you all.
Just so you all know.... while Loki and I were splitting cunt hairs, NBT convinced himself he was splitting the atom.....
Old 02-27-2018, 06:59 PM   #42
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
I'm told that many are waiting for me to tie this up with a little bow.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 04:19 PM   #43
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

legends in own mind should get along better?
Old 03-02-2018, 08:26 AM   #44
Snood273
Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Hi!
Number of posts in this argument - 43
Number of provider reviews in the same timeframe - 17
Number of people reading this thread that have seen a provider in the last 30 days and not reviewed her? Far too many!!!!!
If you are taking all the necessary time to read through this thread, consider taking a moment to submit a review!
Snood273 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 07:55 AM   #45
Kiraxxx
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 251126
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

On the topic of outing,
is anyone else getting group txts about bri (bridghid)?

Not taking any sides.. Just noticing..
It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong or made a mistake.. Bravo !!

Pauly i bet ur such a handful in rw.. I wont ever bring up politics, religion or sports with u...Lmao!!
Kiraxxx is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women