Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2019, 09:33 PM   #16
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

The Mueller report only covered a very specific, narrow point.
It wasn't the end all paper.
And very few people have even seen it in its complete scope.
Mueller was only to do the investigation and hand over the findings.
The former was done. The latter is as I described above. Hell, for the obstruction of justice one he was not exonerated of the allegation as he claims.

And Ellen still hasn't showed us a check for what she sent to pay for the wall.... seeing that she refuses to see the campaign promise was an outright lie (again.)
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 05:59 AM   #17
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

From the very start I doubted any involvement between Trump and the Russians to impact the 2016 election. But there was an attempt by Russia to do so. That is FACT.

Doubtful that the Mueller report will have any impact at all on the 2020 election. Someone on this forum along time ago pointed out that there are almost daily flare-ups that are soon forgotten by the voting public and then it's a return to normalcy. In the end, issues like the state of the economy, immigration, and health care will be on voter's minds when they cast their ballots in 2020.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 07:50 AM   #18
Passion2015
Just playing the field:)

Encounters: 127

Its interesting when an individual wins the presidency and is not a politician. The politicians get their feelings hurt and have to spend our tax dollars to find something wrong with this individual.

Now the politicians want to spend more tax money to find something else.

Just think of the tax dollars spent the last 22 months, what could we have done with that money.

Politicians are just sore losers and have to spend those tax dollars finding ways a non politician cheated to win the election.

I mean, he must have cheated because he won correct?
Passion2015 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 09:37 AM   #19
supercold1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

There was collusion. Every time they said they didn't meet with Russians, they were exposed for lying. Trump admits, on camera, to obstruction of justice, and to colluding with Russians, but nothing can be done about it unless the coward traitor republicans vote to impeach him. He's already committed a billion crimes, but the DOJ won't prosecute s sitting president, which is why he needs to be impeached, but the coward traitors won't do it. Congratulations, fascist, you get your way in the sun because the crooked establishment is letting him get away with it. Hope you're all pleases with yourselves.
supercold1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 09:50 AM   #20
supercold1
Valued Poster

Lol, and all you Trumpsters are going off AG Barr's (another Trump dick sucker) summary. Yeah, no collusion, move along, nothing to see here, lol. Republicans are blocking the report from going public. Gee, I wonder why. All these guys have to do is say it, and you'll believe it, because you want to.
Old 03-26-2019, 09:59 AM   #21
Passion2015

Sounds like you do the same supercold. All they have to do is say it and you believe.
Just remember in my comment above I speak of politicians not Democrats or Republicans.
Old 03-26-2019, 10:23 AM   #22
supercold1
Valued Poster

No, everything I believe is based on evidence. There's evidence of collusion, he's admitted to it on camera, there's already been indictments, convictions, and plea deals. He is, bar none, the most crooked man to ever usurp the presidency. Every second we allow him to stay in office, makes the entire country look like cowards and weaklings.
Old 03-26-2019, 10:34 AM   #23
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
The Mueller report only covered a very specific, narrow point.
It wasn't the end all paper.
And very few people have even seen it in its complete scope.
Mueller was only to do the investigation and hand over the findings.
The former was done. The latter is as I described above. Hell, for the obstruction of justice one he was not exonerated of the allegation as he claims.

And Ellen still hasn't showed us a check for what she sent to pay for the wall.... seeing that she refuses to see the campaign promise was an outright lie (again.)
That's not true. Mueller prosecuted people wherever he saw a crime committed. He was not confined to "one specific point."

The original purpose was to determine if any American broke any laws by colluding illegally with any foreign government.

There were no laws broken if even collusion happened because there are no laws against collusion.

So Mueller went further in his report to state that not only were no laws broken but there was no collusion by anyone in the Trump campaign even though they had many opportunities presented by agents of Russia.

The fact is that collusion was the allegation made for two years in the NYT, the Post, on CNN and many other places. They repeated it and claimed it alone constituted "treason" [interesting I didn't know we were at war] and was grounds for immediate impeachment.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 10:43 AM   #24
pleasurem
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Hillary lost because she’s a horrible person... and, McCain may have been a war heroe, but he became a flat ass puss!!!
pleasurem is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 12:42 PM   #25
Passion2015

I like how so many people know what was in the report and what wasn't. Almost like people were working hand in hand with Mueller.

Some people will believe everything the media says.

If I remember correctly didn't the media say that Hillary was going to win by 30+?

Then didn't Trump consistently tell the people that it was fake news and show polls that he was ahead?

Bottom line is that we have fake news and true news. Unfortunately alot of people like and believe fake news and the only news that keep the media going is bad news.

Heck we learned that in school.
Old 03-27-2019, 02:22 PM   #26
Loxly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Perhaps if it were a requirement for everyone in the Congress or Senate to be a former POW then perhaps our Vets wouldn't be treated like crap!
Loxly is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 05:31 PM   #27
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

-
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 06:43 PM   #28
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
That's not true. Mueller prosecuted people wherever he saw a crime committed. He was not confined to "one specific point."

The original purpose was to determine if any American broke any laws by colluding illegally with any foreign government.

There were no laws broken if even collusion happened because there are no laws against collusion.

So Mueller went further in his report to state that not only were no laws broken but there was no collusion by anyone in the Trump campaign even though they had many opportunities presented by agents of Russia.

The fact is that collusion was the allegation made for two years in the NYT, the Post, on CNN and many other places. They repeated it and claimed it alone constituted "treason" [interesting I didn't know we were at war] and was grounds for immediate impeachment.
I'm going out on a branch here.
If you investigate something and you run across a crime that occurred on your investigation, I don't think you just leave it alone (unless a plea deal is to take place.) Sorta like checking out a noise ordinance violation coming from someplace and finding a body. You don't turn off the radio and leave the body.
Old 04-08-2019, 10:40 AM   #29
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
I'm going out on a branch here.
If you investigate something and you run across a crime that occurred on your investigation, I don't think you just leave it alone (unless a plea deal is to take place.) Sorta like checking out a noise ordinance violation coming from someplace and finding a body. You don't turn off the radio and leave the body.
That's why he prosecuted Manafort for tax evasion and bank fraud.
He also prosecuted several others for mis-statements when they were interviewed by the FBI working for his staff.

This is another example of why you should never talk to law enforcement. If you think you are on the same team as they are then think again. Of course if no one ever talked to the police it would make their jobs very difficult, but they have no one to blame for that but themselves. Few people know it's a felony to lie to law enforcement, so it doesn't deter lying to them, and no one has to speak to them anyway if they don't want to. In Texas you only have to say your name and address and that's all. So these laws exist only to punish people after the fact, and are malicious and vindictive.

It is a felony to make any false statements to Federal or state police, EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT UNDER OATH.

And these laws eventually will make it impossible for police to do their jobs as the public gets wise to their existence.

As a matter of fairness as well as practicality it is outrageous for anyone to be held criminally liable for false statement when they are not even under oath.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 08:07 PM   #30
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

I reread your repsonses and my quoting of them.
I don't know why, but I thought you were countering what I posted.
My fault misreading your post.
Somewhat near on the same page.

About Manafort, I spotted this guy for what he was when he joined the campaign and posted to social media about it. Unfortunately I got that one right.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women