Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160185
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452821
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37047
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-19-2018, 09:12 PM   #61
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
8th grade? You know I have no beef with you but come on. If we average it out, I know at least 10 ladies off the top of my head with at least a masters’ degree and a few with doctorates. That makes up for the girls who didn’t graduate high school. I think at least half have a high school diploma and some sort of training.
Let me know about the ones with PhD's, please. I'm good with the smart gals...
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 09:14 PM   #62
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by theotherguy1 View Post
I believe that it could work if you had someone that would help you out in all areas including your organization skills. What if you had someone that gave you enough assistance that you could reduce your hospital hours, assist you with your college work and just give you a chance to sleep while they handled the house work sometime. Some of the older guys would do that just to relive their youth with you. Of course you would have to deal with some old dude in your life, which might get into your way of having some hot stud rocking your world
No fucking way I'm going to pay for a girl's time and do housework!! I don't even do that shit at my house....
Old 07-19-2018, 09:20 PM   #63
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonDan View Post
A good friend of mine, from my business school days, worked as a stripper and part time provider at the law school associated with our Ivy League university. She was able to make it through with zero debt and had reasonable amounts of spending money. We talked every now and then about it and she was up front about the benefits, and challenges.

But she made it through and graduated. She works at a well regarded firm in a major city.

I’ve met tons of women in the hobby and who are dancers. Many of them are driven, purposed, and with lots of intellectual assets. But regardless, it isn’t my place to judge them or how they’ve come to be in this world.
Damn, I would have been a great customer of a stripper who was in an Ivy League law school......
Old 07-20-2018, 11:15 AM   #64
JalapenoPopper
Account Disabled

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
You mad, bro?

Hookers dont make a good sugar baby.

Hooker: I want to be a sugar baby

Sugar daddy: Ok, I am going to Japan for two weeks, want to come along?

Hooker: I will lose 2 weeks pay of being a hooker so I will charge you 5000 per week so for 10,000 I will go.

Sugar daddy: ah, ok, well I can have this beautiful college girl go with me that hasn't had a train run on her in the last week and she has no issue with me paying for her trip, shopping, give her a few thousand for walking around money and she hasn't gone on a trip like this before.

Hooker: You aren't a sugar daddy if you dont want to spend 20,000 total on a trip on me. You are broke and can't afford a girl like me. Take your broke ass down the road, Splenda daddy.

Meanwhile she is sucking cock for 60.00 for those two weeks and made 1000.00

Right on point...thus the reason alot of this providers will be whoring all their lives. Seen whores websites where they want 20k or more for a month for a kept whore lmao! How about them whores that like overnights of 12 hours but will need 8 hours of sleep aja pay you to sleep? gtfo!
JalapenoPopper is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 03:18 PM   #65
theotherguy1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
No fucking way I'm going to pay for a girl's time and do housework!! I don't even do that shit at my house....
Remember I said "if you find someone".
theotherguy1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 03:41 PM   #66
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Let me know about the ones with PhD's, please. I'm good with the smart gals...
Lol. Pm me...
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 08:50 AM   #67
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper View Post
Right on point...thus the reason alot of this providers will be whoring all their lives. Seen whores websites where they want 20k or more for a month for a kept whore lmao! How about them whores that like overnights of 12 hours but will need 8 hours of sleep aja pay you to sleep? gtfo!
Or maybe they charge that much because listening to you is so painful.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 12:09 PM   #68
LionBabe
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 422050

I love sugar dating! Its actually how I started two years ago- and is actually my preferred dating style. I enjoy the flexibility having an arrangement provides.

Not just financially, but from a relationship standpoint. We get to have all of the benefits of a committed relationship without needing to hound each other for not having "enough time together."

I'm busy building my empire, That means the close relationships I have must all be dual purpose.

Its nice to have a mentor/someone in your corner who has done it themselves and who finds fullfillment in teaching a protegee.

YMMV
LionBabe is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 03:33 PM   #69
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
Lol. Pm me...
Are you now saying you hold a doctorate?
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 06:37 PM   #70
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherri Plum View Post
Biomedical engineer but nice try.
Quote:
lol

It takes four years and is only a prerequisite for entering another field. A bachelors degree would get you a simple entry level position cleaning teeth.

Again, I am betting it takes you no where and you will make more money sucking cock
Quote:
Wonderful.
But reading comprehension is key.

I see another hooker came in to agree with you which just proves my point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Based on your writing style and his perception of how well you understand him, Gotyour6 will attempt to place you within some percentile of verbal skills for the general population. Actually it might be worth posting here just for that last reason. An evaluation by Skankhunt42 is a lot quicker and easier than sitting down for something like the SAT test.

Cherri Plum, Thirty percent of the Chief Executive Officers of S&P 500 companies (the largest companies in America) have bachelors degrees in engineering, like what you will have. But Gotyour6 does have a point. Like some other biomedical engineers, instead of going straight to industry, you may decide to go to graduate school or medical school. Undoubtedly, with an engineering education, you have a solid foundation in mathematics and science. Perhaps Gotyour6 could offer his thoughts about how you'll do on the reading comprehension sections of the GRE or MCAT entrance exams, and based on that you might decide to take a couple of electives in something like literature. I've already pointed out (above) how he can be a valuable resource in this area for women like you.

Actually though that might be kind of like a very intelligent person taking advice from a 14 year old internet troll. Never mind.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 06:36 AM   #71
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Quote:
Cherri Plum, Thirty percent of the Chief Executive Officers of S&P 500 companies (the largest companies in America) have bachelors degrees in engineering, like what you will have. But Gotyour6 does have a point. Like some other biomedical engineers, instead of going straight to industry, you may decide to go to graduate school or medical school. Undoubtedly, with an engineering education, you have a solid foundation in mathematics and science. Perhaps Gotyour6 could offer his thoughts about how you'll do on the reading comprehension sections of the GRE or MCAT entrance exams, and based on that you might decide to take a couple of electives in something like literature. I've already pointed out (above) how he can be a valuable resource in this area for women like you.

Actually though that might be kind of like a very intelligent person taking advice from a 14 year old internet troll. Never mind.
OHHHH!!! OHHHHH! You got me!!!

That is great.

I did not see that coming at all.
You are amazing!!!

Thanks.

Now back to a hooker being a sugar baby and having a PhD.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha
Old 07-24-2018, 07:41 AM   #72
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
OHHHH!!! OHHHHH! You got me!!!

That is great.

I did not see that coming at all.
You are amazing!!!

Thanks.
Thanks! Yes, I’m quite proud of myself for predicting what you’d say in this thread before your first post here.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 08:03 AM   #73
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thanks! Yes, I’m quite proud of myself for predicting what you’d say in this thread before your first post here.
Truly amazing.

Maybe because for years the hookers want to be a sugar baby but really mean steady clients and for years I have been right.
Old 07-24-2018, 01:25 PM   #74
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Quote:
Are you now saying you hold a doctorate?
Among some other degrees, yes. Not a secret.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 06:02 PM   #75
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Truly amazing.
Come back from the Dark Side Skankhunt42. The old Gotyour6 was a gold mine of information on the psychology of the civilian (non-provider) sugar baby. Now we have to weed through twenty troll posts to find one gem.

I know you think I'm kissing up to providers to get better service. That's not true. Although they do have vaginas and you don't. And B Three says she'll bake me cookies.
Tiny is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women