Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley

Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-11-2018, 12:04 PM   #1
Icecubano
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Where to post for info on if a provider is a safe bet?

I was curious about a provider who i have an appointment from stg with seems legit or if anyone has any experience with them where would I put this question
Icecubano is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 12:38 PM   #2
sin.di.vine
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 312909
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

She seems legit??
sin.di.vine is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 04:11 PM   #3
Icecubano
Lifetime Premium Access

Yeah she communicates well and seems legit but I can't find any reviews I won't see a provider I can't find reviews on. And she's been active for a while. She goes by Pretty girl jas or Jasmine on skipthegames
Icecubano is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 05:46 PM   #4
sin.di.vine
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 312909
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I see what you mean honey..
Even though this might seem a little bit of a flip of the coin can she Supply you with a reference?
If that does not seem comfortable with her.. make sure that she knows you're only meeting briefly to see if you like each other.
if you don't like each other you can walk away ..if you like each other ..
two adults get together and do what they got to do.. and then let her borrow couple bucks you know what I mean ?
sin.di.vine is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 11:23 PM   #5
LuxurySimulator
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecubano View Post
I was curious about a provider who i have an appointment from stg with seems legit or if anyone has any experience with them where would I put this question
Did you ever wind up meeting her?
LuxurySimulator is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 05:14 AM   #6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I've seen her. She's perfectly safe to visit with. Petite and cute.
50507 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 12:56 AM   #7
LuxurySimulator
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50507 View Post
Wait, which one did you see? The one he is talking about doesn't have any reviews, and she has been around for over a year now, plus she posts alot.
Old 04-08-2019, 05:21 AM   #8
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Another UPSET classic!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxurySimulator View Post
Did you ever wind up meeting her?
Quote:
Quote:
Wait, which one did you see? The one he is talking about doesn't have any reviews, and she has been around for over a year now, plus she posts alot.
I'm riveted by the exchange of brilliance that made this 9 month old thread so compelling that it just had to be resurrected!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 10:45 AM   #9
Valued Poster

Quote:
I've seen Pretty Girl Jas at her incall.
50507 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 05:01 PM   #10
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

User ID: 309364
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am obviously established in the community. However, if someone asked me to send them a reference for myself I’d tell them to get lost.
bustybabygirl is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 09:02 PM   #11
LuxurySimulator
Registered Member

Quote:
I've seen Pretty Girl Jas at her incall.
Really? I have contacted her many times over the past year asking if she was available for incall, everytime she pretty much always told me outcalls only. I have never actually met her.

When she first came on the scene over a year ago, I went to to see her at a hotel by Suny, but she stood me up. I don't remember all the details, but if memory serves me correctly, she texts me the room # as I pull into the parking lot. I was in my car for probably 15-20 minutes on the phone, talking to another girl before I go inside to see her. When I get to her room, and knock on the door, she doesn't answer. I call her a couple of times to see what happened, but she doesn't answer my calls. When I leave and get back into my car, I get a phone call from the other person l i was talking to before saying, "you just hit up my girl" and then hangs up. Whatever that meant, i don't know. But I never saw her that night. So I leave. I wasn't angry - just annoyed.

She still has her old ads up from a year ago, under her old phone number. 518-391-8860. Not sure if its her using a different account, or if its someone else but the other number I was talking to that called me was 518-818-9124
Old 04-08-2019, 11:23 PM   #12
Hobby1750
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

You're confusing girls. There are/was TWO Jasmines. The one who stood you up is older and not around anymore. BOTH have very similar stomach tattoos.

The one who posts and IS still around is younger and very pretty. She's the one posting often. She's fairly short and young looking. Her number is (518) 928-0634. She primarily only does outcalls and drives herself.
Hobby1750 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 12:14 PM   #13
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobby1750 View Post
You're confusing girls. There are/was TWO Jasmines. The one who stood you up is older and not around anymore. BOTH have very similar stomach tattoos.

The one who posts and IS still around is younger and very pretty. She's the one posting often. She's fairly short and young looking. Her number is (518) 928-0634. She primarily only does outcalls and drives herself.
Hobby is correct. I think I just lucked out when she gave me an incall. Was a decent apartment in a somewhat ok neighborhood.
50507 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 06:26 PM   #14
LuxurySimulator
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobby1750 View Post

Im pretty sure its the Jasmine that's around now that stood me up last year. I don't know for sure, but Im wondering if she had two accounts up at the time, and maybe I was talking to her at both numbers on her accounts, not realizing it was her?

She didn't post any face pics on her older ads, like she does now. Her older ads are just basically pics of her ass. I remember being concerned if she was real. I probably should have asked for a face pic at the time but I didn't. Her old ads are still up on the sites if you look.

Yes you are correct about the outcall, seems like that all she offers. I did mention to her once that she has incalls in her ad, and she seemed like she got mad, texting me back saying that she knows that but she doesn't have incall.

I don't know, a few times she didn't seem interested in meeting, other times it was the outcall only, sometimes she was very communicative and one time only, I believe she offered incall see my response below.
Old 04-10-2019, 06:43 PM   #15
LuxurySimulator
Registered Member

Quote:
Hobby is correct. I think I just lucked out when she gave me an incall. Was a decent apartment in a somewhat ok neighborhood.
I think she did offer me incall once a few months back, because I remember asking for directions, although I don't think she gave me the exact address, I remember her telling me she lived in Albany by a certain park, and she was very responsive back, but I am not sure what happened, I know I didn't see her that night, I think I may have not felt well, I really don't remember.

But that is the only time out of all the times I asked that she offered incall, not too mention that was many months later from when I first contacted her.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women