Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2011, 08:53 PM   #151
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
As for my personal rep, it's just not that big a deal to me anymore, I've been called everything from a Murdering Rat Bastard to a baby killing rapist, been around long enough for most to know my actual nature. Sure I make mistakes get it wrong now and then, but can admit it when I do, apologize and move on. The notion that I am famous for paying a lot of women for their time over a large number of years is amusing but not a real part of my sense of self.
First, if my points made it sound like I was questioning your moral compass?...then my words were poorly scripted. I was mearly giving a thought process that I would go through...not alluding to a conclusion I had drawn about your query. I have some idea, now, of the subject matter of your query...based on scuttlebutt knowledge and reading your post...and I think you'll probably make the right decision.

Finally though, when I was referring to self-preservation...I wasn't talking about someone calling you a sh*thead...lol. Hell, someone thinks each one of us is a sh*thead at some time or another. I was referring to real repercussions. And only you can know whether those are potential problems.
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 09:37 PM   #152
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

I had a client that was a victim of a provider here in Atlanta. I won't go into details but she really did a number on this guy. Then about a year ago she caused another man to loose his job. She supposedly moved out of town, but I see her post an ad periodically. It's no wonder men don't want to go through our screening.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 09:55 PM   #153
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

I'm confused [insert joke now]

I thought the original question was it ok to out a provider's multiple professional identities (e.g. Lorie Love is the same person as Samantha Suks).

It now seems the discussion is about outing (male or female) real world ids (e.g. Lorie Love really is Jill Smith mother of 2 living at 123 Main St. with a civie job with the school system). I don't think anyone thinks this (the latter) is acceptable.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 10:23 PM   #154
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
I'm confused [insert joke now]
No joke from me. Maybe I was/am/is confused too. Wayward what was the question again?
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 10:35 PM   #155
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Since there was some confusion....

I have gotten some PM's about this, this below was quoted from dannie's post (#100) on this thread ( some of her comment is written in white so you can only see it if you highlight the post is how I saw it....my comment was the line in pink...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
"Originally Posted by Dannie
In order:

1. No.
2. No.
3. Apparently so.

I'd just like to say that I think the lack of participation by the ladies we are talking about is too fuckin funny, and the fact that one of them took down her HDH persona is just greatness. I also think that ladies should be able to post in private tags, St. Chris can you please get to work on that? Thancks."

I'm confused as to which HDH you are referring to?
So Dannie, a few of us ladies would like to know who exactly you are referring to?
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 10:38 PM   #156
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 27124

I disagree. How can it be wrong? Doing the RIGHT thing for ANY reason is STILL the right thing. If you know something that could possibly put someone else in a position to be harmed and you keep silent..... then you're just as guilty, IMveryHO.

Also, if you dislike someone you tend to notice their wicked ways much quicker than you would if they were your BFF. For example.....someone calls everyone else on their spelling errors consistantly but not once do they correct their pal.....(silly, yes. But still an valid example) I don't look for the bad in Reese or Wayward.....might even overlook it it came about. Maybe even try to defend it. And as friends go...these two know ALOT my personal business...good, bad and ugly. So the " right thing, wrong reason" argument is weak, at best. So if you know it to be true or have some idea that they have a scandalous past, and you let it be known at least you'll sleep better at night. Now what this community does with that information, well.......... Let the members of eccie decide for themselves. Do they want to spend their hard earned money and valuable time with someone who is capable/guilty of such .........let them decide if that small amount of BCD time is worth being the next employee/husband/father to get that horrific phone call at work/home/office.......
onehitwonder is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 10:45 PM   #157
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I have gotten some PM's about this, this below was quoted from dannie's post (#100) on this thread ( some of her comment is written in white so you can only see it if you highlight the post is how I saw it....my comment was the line in pink...

So Dannie, a few of us ladies would like to know who exactly you are referring to?
I need to get my secret pen to see these things lol. How do you guys know when someone writes in white if you can't see it?

As for the thread in question, I think it's best to alert in these situations BUT make sure you know what you're talking about. Many people were left in the dark about many things, so if you think you are on to something new....you're not lol.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 10:49 PM   #158
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
. Many people were left in the dark about many things, so if you think you are on to something new....you're not lol.
Old 03-21-2011, 10:50 PM   #159
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I need to get my secret pen to see these things lol. How do you guys know when someone writes in white if you can't see it?
I blame Wakeup....Lol
Old 03-21-2011, 10:51 PM   #160
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

If I understand the question correctly (doubtful, at best)

If a person (non gender specific) is guilty of extreme wrong doing, and changes their identity to conceal their past, is it ok to link the new handle to the crimes of the old handle?

When the ladies discover that a "new" gentleman caller, is actually a known predator, should the new identity be exposed to the world as the wolf of a former name?

Conversely,

When the men discover a new lady, only to realize that she is a known predator, should the new identity be exposed to the world as the wolf of a former name?

Don't be surprised when your past comes back to haunt you.
texasjohn1965 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 10:55 PM   #161
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Wakeup started that I think. Creative don't you think?
______________________________ ______________________

Anyways...

Sometimes it's even best to keep your mouth shut when you don't know when you're talking about. There is a lot of speculation in this thread. If someone has two personas some of you complain. If the person takes down their "high-end" persona you complain. Which one is it? If the provider that had the high-end persona ripped off, outed or blackmailed someone then out her. If not, Why bring it up? Isn't that the very thing we were just talking about? Outing for no reason? Didn't we just finish talking about this? NOPE! I guess not.

Fact of the matter is there should be no name calling on this thread. When I made my point earlier I didn't name call and even put a disclaimer that I changed the name. I still received pms about the post asking why I put the providers name out there. New flash: THAT WAS NOT HER WORK NAME! I made it up simple.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 10:56 PM   #162
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
I had a client that was a victim of a provider here in Atlanta. I won't go into details but she really did a number on this guy. Then about a year ago she caused another man to loose his job. She supposedly moved out of town, but I see her post an ad periodically. It's no wonder men don't want to go through our screening.
A bloke I saw last week in ATL was telling me a horror story about a provider doing that sort of thing, sounds very similar....I think she's still in town unfortunately...
Old 03-21-2011, 10:56 PM   #163
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjohn1965 View Post
Conversely,

When the men discover a new lady, only to realize that she is a known predator, should the new identity be exposed to the world as the wolf of a former name?

Don't be surprised when your past comes back to haunt you.
Yes!
Old 03-21-2011, 10:58 PM   #164
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
A bloke I saw last week in ATL was telling me a horror story about a provider doing that sort of thing, sounds very similar....I think she's still in town unfortunately...
One again I'm always the last to know about these things. Ugh.
Old 03-21-2011, 10:58 PM   #165
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
There is a lot of speculation in this thread. If someone has two personas some of you complain. If the person takes down their "high-end" persona you complain. Which one is it?
That's what I would like to know

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women