Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2011, 07:06 PM   #1
beautifulbailey
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 43083
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I can't make it because...

What is the silliest excuse a hobbiest/provider has made to cancel an appointment?

Here is my latest one:

"Uhh baby I can't make it tomorrow because my company just called a few minutes ago and I have to be in Brazil by 9am tomorrow morning."

Mind you he called be at 8pm the day before. I never knew there was such a great demand for American construction workers in Brazil. lol.
beautifulbailey is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 07:11 PM   #2
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

I have never had one that bizzare Bailey wow.
I had one tell me that his son was sick but I saw him the very next day.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 07:20 PM   #3
beautifulbailey
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
I have never had one that bizzare Bailey wow.
I had one tell me that his son was sick but I saw him the very next day.

Oh I have had the my kid is sick one. That one is always a classic do to the fact that even if they are lying who wants's to to be shitty about someones possible sick child. It's just like when someone sings a gospel song at a talent show, even though they may suck who wants to look like a heartless B and tell them.
Old 02-22-2011, 07:21 PM   #4
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I booked a lady way in advance, like 4-6 weeks. Then changed my mind. I tried to cancel way in advance also, like 2 weeks or more. Figured it was no big deal. She got really pissed. Wound up seeing her after all.

Just call me pussy whipped.

[BTW, I thought the cancellation lead time was more than sufficient.]
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 07:26 PM   #5
beautifulbailey
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Its not the cancellations themselves that bother me especially when they are 24hrs or more out. In the case of the posted example I rebooked his appointment time by the next morning no biggie. I am just poking fun at the funny things people say to get out of stuff.
Old 02-22-2011, 07:34 PM   #6
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulbailey View Post
Oh I have had the my kid is sick one. That one is always a classic do to the fact that even if they are lying who wants's to to be shitty about someones possible sick child. It's just like when someone sings a gospel song at a talent show, even though they may suck who wants to look like a heartless B and tell them.
Well I have known some ladies to go OFF on the guy when he cancels. They don't understand that this only hurts them. There was one lady that went as far as putting a DNS alert on a guy because he gave her a 3 hour notice instead of 6. Now that is bizzare! If he cancels with at least 3 hours he's good in my book. If it's a last minute cancellation I will be very disappointed but I won't show him that I am/insult him.. lol. I've seen it happen and it's ugly. London Rayne taught me a fool proof way to avoid cancellation meltdown and I heart her for it

Sick child or not they'll get the same reaction from me. I understand that things do come up. I also have family obligations so I know how that is. Lol @ the gospel song at talent show. You are too much girl! So so so true!
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 07:36 PM   #7
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Mine went to Austraila but I believe this one.

I don't book again with anyone who cancels on me without some sort of fee, unless I have seen them before or really WANT to see them. Not worth the freakin hassle.

Most of the time it's some girl at half your rate who showed up the day before you got there. The lame excuses don't fly.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 07:40 PM   #8
amusemeant
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 47607
My ECCIE Reviews

I just always hear work/sick. I don't try and speculate truth/lie. Everything is always just the way it should be.
amusemeant is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 07:50 PM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I had one today call me 5 minutes before our date..he left a message on my machine saying he was almost here but started getting snaseous and jittery..

he said he was scared of our date...so it made him sick!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 07:56 PM   #10
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I had one today call me 5 minutes before our date..he left a message on my machine saying he was almost here but started getting snaseous and jittery..

he said he was scared of our date...so it made him sick!!
Rookies!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 09:06 PM   #11
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

My ECCIE Reviews

Mine was legit in going to Australia for emergency consultant work. Gave London enough time (3 days) to find replacement. I do know this that the ladies are different over there.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 09:11 PM   #12
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

This shit works both ways. I've had NCNS. I had a call 35 min before the scheduled date saying she was running 4 hours late. WTF??? I canceled.

Mostly what I get is a lady who is anywhere from 15-45 min late w/o a call. I'm stickler for punctuality, so it pisses me off and ruins the session.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 09:32 PM   #13
beautifulbailey
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
I do know this that the ladies are different over there.
This would be a great thread. " How is hobbying different outside the US". lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by amusemeant View Post
I just always hear work/sick. I don't try and speculate truth/lie. Everything is always just the way it should be.
This is so true! When someone cancels I accept that for whatever reason the person cancelled that appt was not meant to be and move on. As for the lying part some are so obvious it is hilarious to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Well I have known some ladies to go OFF on the guy when he cancels. They don't understand that this only hurts them. There was one lady that went as far as putting a DNS alert on a guy because he gave her a 3 hour notice instead of 6. Now that is bizzare! If he cancels with at least 3 hours he's good in my book. If it's a last minute cancellation I will be very disappointed but I won't show him that I am/insult him.. lol. I've seen it happen and it's ugly. London Rayne taught me a fool proof way to avoid cancellation meltdown and I heart her for it

Sick child or not they'll get the same reaction from me. I understand that things do come up. I also have family obligations so I know how that is. Lol @ the gospel song at talent show. You are too much girl! So so so true!
As with any other business, plans fall through. As a provider it is important to maintain our professionalism. I try an make a point at not taking to much in the hobby personal.
Old 02-22-2011, 09:36 PM   #14
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulbailey View Post
What is the silliest excuse a hobbiest/provider has made to cancel an appointment?

"I'm sorry DED, I won't be able to keep our appt tomorrow...I heard you were really good in bed and I don't want to get hooked on you"

DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 09:38 PM   #15
Reese Foster
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
"I'm sorry DED, I won't be able to keep our appt tomorrow...I heard you were really good in bed and I don't want to get hooked on you"

DED,

I asked you not to put my business all out in the streets.
Reese Foster is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women