Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 02-17-2016, 03:56 PM   #31
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

IBMegalomaniac strikes again! No wonder sea slugs distance themselves from you! You now equate yourself with "everyone". Besides the fact that you are stupidly wrong--you do not speak for "everyone", you also seem to be completely brain dead.

I at least carefully caveated my statement with "almost all". You, dim-wit, did not--thus by your own stupid-man's logic must be claiming to be a member of every group. You are an admitted psychopath, and admitted mental patient, and admitted negro, and admitted Aleut, an admitted homosexual, and on and on. I am sure you will very quickly enlighten us why "everyone" as you used it is LESS inclusive than "ALMOST all", but as usual your next post will be an unequivocal distortion and lie. Why? Because you are genetically incapable of speaking truthfully without asphyxiating yourself on the words.

Happy Wednesday, dolt!

PS: It is great to see that you haven't lost your touch--in only a page and a half you zipped to the lead with "most useless, hateful posts in yet another thread". Bravo IBBelching. We (sadly) knew you could still do it.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 04:47 PM   #32
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
IBMegalomaniac strikes again! No wonder sea slugs distance themselves from you! You now equate yourself with "everyone". Besides the fact that you are stupidly wrong--you do not speak for "everyone", you also seem to be completely brain dead.

I at least carefully caveated my statement with "almost all" You, dim-wit, did not--thus by your own stupid-man's logic must be claiming to be a member of every group. You are an admitted psychopath, and admitted mental patient, and admitted negro, and admitted Aleut, an admitted homosexual, and on and on. I am sure you will very quickly enlighten us why "everyone" as you used it is LESS inclusive than "ALMOST all", but as usual your next post will be an unequivocal distortion and lie. Why? Because you are genetically incapable of speaking truthfully without asphyxiating yourself on the words.

Happy Wednesday, dolt!

PS: It is great to see that you haven't lost your touch--in only a page and a half you zipped to the lead with "most useless, hateful posts in yet another thread". Bravo IBBelching. We (sadly) knew you could still do it.
liar( I was referring to myself and all other humans)
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 05:31 PM   #33
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
No matter how you try to spin it, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, those were YOUR sources that 100% supported what was stated in post #3 despite your prosimian lack of intelligence to prove otherwise.

BTW, you prosimian retard, YOUR Wiki article pointedly states that Neanderthals did not evolve in Africa: "Homo heidelbergensis migrated into Europe and West Asia via yet unknown routes and eventually evolved into Neanderthals." In Europe or Asia -- Out Of Africa!!! So, you've chewed off your last paw again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Chewing off his last paw with his head permanently stuck up his ass must be a sight to see ! Must be a chimp thing !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 05:50 PM   #34
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Ole Bill is starting to get that "Rock Hudson Look".

Maybe he caught something on Jeffrey Epstein's Island that they can't cure.
I was thinking the same thing. He doesn't sound well either.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 06:32 PM   #35
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post
liar( I was referring to myself and all other humans)

Another nincompoop who is convinced he knows what I meant better than I do? IB, your infection is spreading.

Hey Gary, tell me exactly WHO I was referring to, since you are one of those who has secret inside knowledge about what others mean compared to what they write.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 06:34 PM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

I at least carefully caveated my statement with "almost all". You, dim-wit, did not--thus by your own stupid-man's logic must be claiming to be a member of every group. You are an admitted psychopath, and admitted mental patient, and admitted negro, and admitted Aleut, an admitted homosexual, and on and on. I am sure you will very quickly enlighten us why "everyone" as you used it is LESS inclusive than "ALMOST all", but as usual your next post will be an unequivocal distortion and lie. Why? Because you are genetically incapable of speaking truthfully without asphyxiating yourself on the words.

Happy Wednesday, dolt!

You'd be the hump celebrating hump day by talking to sea slugs, Old-THUMPER.

Quote:

Another nincompoop who is convinced he knows what I meant better than I do? IB, your infection is spreading.

Hey Gary, tell me exactly WHO I was referring to, since you are one of those who has secret inside knowledge about what others mean compared to what they write.
Go hump yourself, Old-THUMPER.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 06:38 PM   #37
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
You'd be the hump celebrating hump day by talking to sea slugs, Old-THUMPER.

Go hump yourself, Old-THUMPER.

Such keep wit and insightful insults. Not.

And once again I accurately predict what IBSimpleton will post. I am awesome, IB is a simpleton who can be lead around in circles by a 5 year old. Not that many 5 year olds would want to come within a mile of him.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 06:48 PM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Such keep wit and insightful insults. Not.

And once again I accurately predict what IBSimpleton will post. I am awesome, IB is a simpleton who can be lead around in circles by a 5 year old. Not that many 5 year olds would want to come within a mile of him.
Your interest in and knowledge of sea slugs and ***forbidden subject*** is disturbing, Old-THUMPER.
Old 02-17-2016, 06:54 PM   #39
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
That first post contained a quote from a source you used to prove yourself to be an idiot, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

None of your posts, and mine were from the same article, hamster. The longer you spin your wheel you end up arguing with yourself.
http://articles.latimes.com/2014/feb...a-dna-20140204
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 07:01 PM   #40
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your interest in and knowledge of sea slugs and ***forbidden subject*** is disturbing, Old-THUMPER.

Are you now a forbidden subject? I hope not! It is so much fun to point out your stupidity.

As far as sea slugs, we discussed that already. The are far better communicators than you are. That hasn't changed in the last day.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 07:12 PM   #41
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
None of your posts, and mine were from the same article, hamster. The longer you spin your wheel you end up arguing with yourself.
http://articles.latimes.com/2014/feb...a-dna-20140204
The source quoted at post #3, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, was the same source -- "Discovery.com" -- that your stupid-ass cited at post #5, you stupid prosimian jackass.

Quote:

Are you now a forbidden subject? I hope not! It is so much fun to point out your stupidity.

As far as sea slugs, we discussed that already. The are far better communicators than you are. That hasn't changed in the last day.
Your delusional belief that you are the intellectual equal of a sea slug reveals all there needs to be known about you, Old-THUMPER.
Old 02-17-2016, 07:28 PM   #42
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your delusional belief that you are the intellectual equal of a sea slug reveals all there needs to be known about you, Old-THUMPER.

Citation! You pathetic little liar. I am clearly the intellectual superior to a sea slug, which in turn is clearly your better. You are just jealous of the poor sea slugs--and wish you could be as classy and pithy as they are. But sadly you are not. Poor IB.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 07:38 PM   #43
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default No free lunch in the business

Folk's are arguing over opinions on board :th umbup:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg download.jpg (10.8 KB, 28 views)
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 07:48 PM   #44
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

7 videos pick one or more and watch them... fuckers

https://www.youtube.com/user/TokyoAtomic/videos

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 07:59 PM   #45
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancylady View Post
Folk's are arguing over opinions on board :th umbup:

Actually, no. It is not "opinion" that IB is dumber than a sea slug.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women