Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 11-02-2013, 11:56 AM   #1
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22
Default $$ Up Front

In a recent alert, the OP claims to have rarely been asked for cash up front. My immediate reaction was to think he hasn't hobbied that long. I'd think if I've seen 100 girls at least 85 of them demanded cash up front. Conservative estimate. It seems pretty standard.

I'm not trying to start a pissing match, I have a small cock, I'm ugly, stupid and have no personality. With more experience under my belt, I do try to not pay up front if possible but I still am usually asked to and do.

Repeat visits aside, am I wrong to say usually the girls do require the money up front? Even a VP will instruct you to leave an envelope in a certain spot at the start of a session.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 12:15 PM   #2
RochBob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

My experience has been (and mind you I have only seen Verified Providers). That all of the ladies I have seen require the payment to be put in an envelope. And that the payment be placed somewhere visible to them at the start of the session (dresser, nightstand, bathroom counter). If a location is not specified in their meeting instructions (however they happen to be communicated). They will normally tell you where they would like it put at the start of the session as long as you don't open it or mention that the envelope contains cash. The ones I deal with won't say anything further about it or check the envelope until after I leave. This unfortunately can leave them open to being shorted. But any client that does that had better be planning on the visit to that Provider being a one shot deal.
RochBob is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 12:15 PM   #3
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I have not paid upfront in gee is it 20 or 25 years. errr other than once ( E)

edit add:

envelope I have never done that

don't get me wrong, it could be they ask upfront in a envelope

I normally pay the same way they tend ta pay me.
cash by hand after the deed is done

just wish my rate was as good
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 12:53 PM   #4
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

If it is the first encounter between an unknown provider and an unknown hobbyist, someone has to take the risk. Paying up front means the hobbyist takes the risk. Paying afterwards means the provider takes the risk. Perhaps a compromise is paying half way through the activities. LOL

As a "known" hobbyist who only sees "known" providers, I always put the donation in an envelope in a prominent place in the beginning. Most of the time, it remains untouched until I leave. In Canada, it is not uncommon for providers, especially those from agencies, to count and put away the donation up front.

I have had only two donation mishaps. Once, I forgot to leave the envelope and did not realize it until I was half way between Rochester and Buffalo (much to my embarrassment). Another time, a provider I met for the first time did not notice my putting down the donation in the beginning, and felt compelled to ask, "Did you forget something?" when I tried to leave (much to her embarrassment).
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 01:35 PM   #5
Franklin4
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

ive always pd up front, when a woman walks into my place, the money is right there in plain sight
Franklin4 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 01:39 PM   #6
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

I get the definitions, and I'm sure OSD's is a different situation. Re half way through Jack, I have paid half up front, half after before.

I'm saying that if someone said to me, "nobody has straight up asked me for the cash up front before," I figure they were a newbie, or from a completely different neck of the woods.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 02:33 PM   #7
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Most BP gals I've seen asked for the $ up front. Most VP's haven't mentioned $ at all. Just give them the envelope at the beginning. Nothing wrong with asking for $ up front if it's associated with time, like 180 for an hour. Now if you see an unknown and she mentions $ with activities they can be a concern.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 02:51 PM   #8
Tim Bucktwo
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

I've paid up front once and left after 20 minutes. Have never been asked before or since.
Tim Bucktwo is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 02:58 PM   #9
waynedk1
Valued Poster

I never pay upfront! what i do is show at set. she then knows i have it and that it is there. We do our thing and she can take it and leave. Since i am only paying her to leave anyway! LOL
waynedk1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 03:10 PM   #10
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynedk1 View Post
I never pay upfront! what i do is show at set. she then knows i have it and that it is there. We do our thing and she can take it and leave. Since i am only paying her to leave anyway! LOL
I still think a few have the sex so the guys will go errrrr
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 07:31 PM   #11
Taskmaster
Something Useful to Say

Encounters: 3

On first time visits, I always put the cash in an obvious place where it is visible. I don't mind taking the risk as I don't want the provider wondering if she will get paid. I want her to feel comfortable. My preference, however, is that the cash stay visible until the end of the session in case there are issues. That makes me feel more comfortable. I'd say about half the time the lady leaves it and half the time she tucks it away. I try not to take it personally when she tucks it away as it is more a reflection of her past visits or her insecurities than anything about me. I do find it a much better practice when she leaves it put.
Taskmaster is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 10:26 PM   #12
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

You'd never guess it if you haven't met me....
But I must have a kind and trustworthy face and demeanor because I've rarely ever been asked to pay up front.
HONEST.
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 11:00 PM   #13
misterbig9.5
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Yep paid upfront once's about 12 years ago and that was the last time!! Gave her 150 and she would not put out or anything. That was the last time for me.. I have not been asked in a real long time for money up front.. No envelope ever.. If they ever ask I would pay but I would tell them their won't be a tip because I only pay once......
misterbig9.5 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 03:30 AM   #14
waynedk1
Valued Poster

Right on Task master
waynedk1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 04:50 AM   #15
FlyboyNY
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Me to Paul. I have rarely been asked up front. If I am seeing a new girl I lock my wallet in the car. I put the donation envelope in one pocket and tip money in the other. That way I get to make the tip decision after the session without being awkward about it. Then again I have never not left the donation. I have had sessions that I wanted to not pay but I would rather write it off to experience than possibly create a scene.
FlyboyNY is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women