Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160497
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 10-14-2012, 09:40 AM   #1
Big_Sarge
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5
Default Up to Date Stats

I want to know why some of ladies here don't like to give up to date stats of themselves? I know this may have been talked about before, and maybe some of this is considered taboo, but I'm going there.

I think it's along the same lines as ladies that post pictures from several years ago. I know that men don't have to market themselves, and not all of us are models, but in that same right, we're not selling any services.

I find it troubling when I go to an appt and I'm told that I will be seeing a girl that is 5'2" 110 lbs with brown hair and green eyes and when she opens the door I'm looking at a girl who is 5'2" and green eyes. Maybe her hair color has been changed, which isn't a big deal. But if I'm paying for a fantasy, that is what I'm paying for. If your ad says brown hair and green eyes, I want a girl with brown hair and green eyes.

But I think the thing that bothers me the most is when a girl tends to "fluff" her weight. I know that weight can fluctuate a little here and there, 5 to 10 pounds is reasonable, but I'm talking about the ones that know they haven't weighed 120 pounds since highschool or since having a child.

I'm looking forward to some honest answers here.

Big_Sarge, OUT!
Big_Sarge is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:03 AM   #2
Perfect Gentleman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

I don't really think your gonna get ANY woman to admit to her actual weight or age. LOL Nature of the beast. Thats why recent reviews are important. I take it as a ballpark figure. I'm ok with it as long as were talking about the same ballpark. Not ok if I'm thinking sand lot and she's thinking Yankee stadium.
Perfect Gentleman is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 11:21 AM   #3
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

dang you forgot AGE. LOL ATF lies up and she be 50. Most lie down in age. 10 years lie down seems not to bother most. I remember a review in Buffalo where a guy was pissed as he was thinking she lied over 20 years down on her age. WK's killed him. But then it came out she lied over 30 years off.

mmmmmm waiting for ATF to call. errr to dye her roots errr hair for her. its been a month.

mmmmmm regular what is threAD. If he helps with the grey be gone he errrr never mind
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 07:13 PM   #4
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My weight is bbw Lmfao I had it at 75 pounds as a joke because that is how much my breasts weight alone. With my severe hormonal issues and my fun game of "try this thyroid pill for a few months and see what happens" 5-10 pounds is 2 days regardless of what I eat or how much I exercise. I fluctuate by 20 pounds always all the time up and down month by month if I have a thyroid storm I go down about 30 pounds. If I have a sick sleepy low month it goes up 40 sometimes. I eat the same diet, take the same doses of meds, make myself get in the same amount of steps with my pedometer, do zumba, and have a national pass for my gym I change nothing but my weight still varies. Even my breast size does haha that's why I say 42DDD(E)-44F the down side is if I lose a lot of weight my breasts dont ever go below DDD but when I gain they get bigger it is tough on my back. As far as my pics I take out old and put in new randomly I also take new avatar pics for fun all the time* winks at GP and DD*
As far as my age I dont see a reason to lie about it I'm not even 30 yet maybe when I get older I will worry about it. I'm not concerned with aging, my mom is mistaken for an older sister not a 48 year old and my daddy looks 10 years younger than he is so I think I'll luck out.
Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 07:45 PM   #5
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

One DFW provider has been 23 for the past 11 years.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:09 PM   #6
guest102613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 3112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Gentleman View Post
I don't really think your gonna get ANY woman to admit to her actual weight or age. LOL Nature of the beast. Thats why recent reviews are important. I take it as a ballpark figure. I'm ok with it as long as were talking about the same ballpark. Not ok if I'm thinking sand lot and she's thinking Yankee stadium.

really? 33, 5'6 and as of tonite 123
guest102613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 04:14 AM   #7
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Numbers are only important if we don't have updated and accurate pictures to go by.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 05:38 AM   #8
Tiger
title: for rent

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtynikki84 View Post
Nothing wrong with those stats.
PG- Nikki must not be ANY woman.
Tiger is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:23 AM   #9
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default you have no need to

lie as when someone finally sees you he cannot believe how beautiful you are. not the case with so many bp girls. they say money can't buy you happieness but if i was rich i would see you twice a week. i am just happy i got to experience you once
Quote:
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:27 AM   #10
vern0064
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Nothing wrong with those stats.
PG- Nikki must not be ANY woman.
No shes not just any women she is great, Nikki i would concuer with those stats almost, but you must have eaten a lot that day!! "MY PRECSIOUS"
vern0064 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:13 AM   #11
Perfect Gentleman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
OK I stand corrected. Their are exceptions to every rule.

What I want to know is how do you push VERN away long enough to weigh yourself?
Perfect Gentleman is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:17 AM   #12
vern0064
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Gentleman View Post
OK I stand corrected. Their are exceptions to every rule.

What I want to know is how do you push VERN away long enough to weigh yourself?

Ahh thats why its 123 "My Precsiuos" was one the scale as well!!! LMAO
vern0064 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:08 PM   #13
Tatiana M.
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 140194
My ECCIE Reviews

I can't speak for others, I can only speculate. You want an honest answer and I will give you one. The truth is that 20 sounds better to the masses than 30, 30 sounds better than 40, 40 sounds better than 50 and so one. 120 sounds better than 150. Women fudge their numbers because they want business. I'm not condoning it, but that is the honest, simple reason. Also, there is a belief system in everyones mind. Many 40 year old women truely look 30, or they believe they do. So if a 40 year old woman thinks she can pass for 30, she will say she is 30 to appeal more to the masses. We live in a society where youth and being thin is king. I don't think it's right to fudge numbers or shave a decade off your age, because obviously OP you aren't happy about it. So when you have an unhappy gent walking away disapointed, that is testament to the fact that this is wrong, because after all this is the pleasure business and you deserve to be pleased. As you stated, your paying for a fantasy, and when your fantasy is one big disapointment, thats unfortunite.
Tatiana M. is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:22 PM   #14
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

please there are women out there that are 75 and they be posted and reviewed at 40..so guys honestly..some ya'll promote this..ijs...
Guest091813 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:51 PM   #15
Tiger
title: for rent

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatiana M. View Post
I can't speak for others, I can only speculate. You want an honest answer and I will give you one. The truth is that 20 sounds better to the masses than 30, 30 sounds better than 40, 40 sounds better than 50 and so one. 120 sounds better than 150. Women fudge their numbers because they want business. I'm not condoning it, but that is the honest, simple reason. Also, there is a belief system in everyones mind. Many 40 year old women truely look 30, or they believe they do. So if a 40 year old woman thinks she can pass for 30, she will say she is 30 to appeal more to the masses. We live in a society where youth and being thin is king. I don't think it's right to fudge numbers or shave a decade off your age, because obviously OP you aren't happy about it. So when you have an unhappy gent walking away disapointed, that is testament to the fact that this is wrong, because after all this is the pleasure business and you deserve to be pleased. As you stated, your paying for a fantasy, and when your fantasy is one big disapointment, thats unfortunite.
By this logic... $ sounds better than $$, and is certainly better than $$$! Tat, I'm kidding

I really don't pay that much attention to the advertised ages or weights. I do expect any pics to be a good representation and fairly current (a year or two max). Anyone that does see you will certainly mention it in a review or a PM to someone if they inquirer about someone in the ISO forum. The oldest I've seen is 475 yo... she said so, and who am I to argue that?
Tiger is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women