Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47525
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 10-22-2011, 11:47 AM   #61
hookem69horns
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojojo213 View Post
Victoria Jolie is a one of many great examples of people who appreciate honesty! I gave her a Yes recommendation and she still contacted me asking if there was anything she could have done better or what I did or did not like. The girl gets utmost props from me for having a great attitude, I will most def be seeing her again!
First ... you are my new hero! She has been on my Must See List since day one! Just wished she made it to Dallas, or I'd make it her way.

On the Reviews ... personally, I think we should all be honest, period.

I even suggested having a Open Review Forum but was slammed from here to yesterday. I understand some would perceive it to be detrimental to a Provider if she wrote a negative review about a Client, but is it really negative, or one persons thoughts on how something that never happened happened? I mean, we are all adults here, and frankly most of us have dealt with negative people at work, or someone saying "no" to us at least a few times in our lives. The key? Communication. Do we really have to get mean and hateful in a Review? There are always ways of saying things in such a manner that are not offensive ...

For me? I want feedback from a Provider after I've seen her ... just as Ms. Jolie wanted, I want to know if I could have done this or that better, if I said or didn't say something ... I will always be most respectful of her, and if I offended her in any way I'd want to know ... hell, maybe she is candid and says I am too fat, or don't have enough hair, or maybe she really wanted me to do this, or that, to her ... or maybe she really liked my personality, or they way I dressed, or what I did ... to me, those things are very important, and I suspect I am in the majority, but many won't admit it.

I'm sure there will be plenty that disagree with me, and some that don't, and still others that agree but prefer to not get involved but in the end ... I think the Provider-Client relationship should definitely include open lines of communication after a consulting session that never happened ... the more you trust and respect someone, the greater the experiences.
hookem69horns is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 03:27 PM   #62
anaximander
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default oh yeah that would be funny

Lol I'd tease mercilessly any hobbiest
who fessed to like being cornholed.
Just one door down from the ladyboys
as I see it- ha ha ha- tff.

The review I posted is pretty complete.
I have a slight foot kink but I ain't
gonna tell everything. Intimacy dictates
some level of bcd privacy.

Don't knock it till I try it?
Sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie
but I'll never fucking know.

A provider review of clients would be fine
with me. Might make for better playtime
as the provider could be more secure
and even eager regarding a prospect.

The creeps and human debris could be
quickly identified and rejected summarily.

Clear the field of the clowns.
anaximander is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 10:26 PM   #63
badhusband
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

While I NEVER participated in some of the services quoted here, now, I've always been honest in my reviews. Love Ya Dallas!

bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I have been contemplating this issue for awhile now...

When you write a review,how honest are you? Do you honestly actually list fetish activities you have participated in or do you hide them out of fear of being ridiculed??
99% of the sessions I do will include strap on play/prostate massages/men wearing ladies undergarments/etc.......but VERY few or almost none will list these type activities in the review.

I think it would be cool to let clients know what "really" happened,so they can see what a provider is "really" all about!

YOUR OPINION PLEASE
badhusband is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 06:44 AM   #64
Miss J
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 59696
My ECCIE Reviews

Just reading this thread got me so worked up, I had to play hookie from my real job today! I almost missed the point of the thread with all this strap on play talk and positions being tossed around! DAMN! If I could write a review Dallas of what I've done in a doubles session, I would...no doubt that prostate play is happening, strap ons in all sizes are being utilized and extr partners is just a cherry on top...!
You have it going on for sure!

Dallas is the queen of dom and damn good at it!
Miss J is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 08:38 AM   #65
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

thanks BAD & Miss J
yall make me sooooooooooo happy!!!!{smooches}

I think most guys are more "honest" in their ROS part
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 04:25 PM   #66
Lil Oral Annie
Account Disabled

User ID: 83529
My ECCIE Reviews

Dallas,

Awesome subject. Yeah, it would be nice if they would put the truly kinky stuff. It seems when I even mention that I have a strap-on that men are like "ew gross", but then I get pm's about it lol

I love the kinky, open-minded guys. It's always a treat to have that kinda fun every once in a while.
Lil Oral Annie is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 06:17 PM   #67
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks Dallas, for bringing this subject to a head. Even as a newbie I have noticed that the men do tend to leave out the heavier kink and but at least explain to me why they do this. But as we are ALL here for something lacking in our lives and we are ALL here to meet our OTHER needs, whether it just be straight sex or kink sex......WTF Who are we to judge others on their sex levels?? I enjoy allowing a man to explore his hidden fantasies and fetishes......If we ALL werent willing to think and look outside the BOX, would ANY of us be here having this discussion?? Kink is Kool
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 06:34 PM   #68
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

The idea comes down to trust. I have been with Dee and I have trust in her. I am sure the first time you would not allow me to tie you to the bed and have my way with you. After several visits a trust evolves that would allow it. Each time I visit with Dee we go a little further. The next time I will bring a blindfold and have my way with her........
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 06:50 PM   #69
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

great thoughts ladies!!!

I say ...YES break outta that box! lol

{Tucson,cant wait till next time}
Old 12-17-2011, 04:17 PM   #70
hookem69horns
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
great thoughts ladies!!!

I say ...YES break outta that box! lol

{Tucson,cant wait till next time}

You are sooooooo much fun!!!!!
hookem69horns is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 11:25 AM   #71
Jets
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

When I first got started I left out the more extreme stuff - but lately I've (mostly) been fessing up in ROS. Kinda a turn on reliving it through writing the review - and I've gotten more comfortable with my kinks as I realize I'm not that unusual (have you seen how many fisting videos are out there and large/huge dildoes are for sale? Someone must be buying them! I used to find it hard to find providers who offered these services - but noticed in the past couple of years it is becoming more prevalent. Still - even when providers list TFB or fetish play - more times than not after we get done they tell me "that was the first time I've done that!" For the most part for most toy play is limited to small toys and most providers don't have the equip to move it on UP. I bring my own - which always seems appreciated. I also bring lube and gloves. I'm still seeking someone who is really experienced in this scene and will just take control of the situation, push my buttons and test my limits. That is my fantasy - but the search for that is pretty darn fun too!
Jets is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 10:12 PM   #72
BigMatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I can tell you this. If I ever find the provider that is patient enough to start of with an average to above average strapon and then within the date work me up to the "is that a baseball bat in my ass" stage not only will I right an honest review I would shout it from the roofs. My only concern is that it would hurt my chances with the young pretty girl providers who are probably freaked out by that but I still want to visit them as well. What's a guy to do??
BigMatt is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 06:06 AM   #73
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

I am A DOMME/GFE, so. the guys already know that I do kinky and am fetish friendly.
...and have been for a couple of DECADES.
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 09:10 AM   #74
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMatt View Post
I can tell you this. If I ever find the provider that is patient enough to start of with an average to above average strapon and then within the date work me up to the "is that a baseball bat in my ass" stage not only will I right an honest review I would shout it from the roofs. My only concern is that it would hurt my chances with the young pretty girl providers who are probably freaked out by that but I still want to visit them as well. What's a guy to do??
Old 01-19-2012, 01:31 PM   #75
larry696
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

good question, if i was to have a fetish or kink session i would probably be honest about it. Maybe not go into every detail but just to let others know what the provider would do. I really could care less if I was ridiculed for it here, I have never met another poster and probably would prefer to keep anon. anyway so no harm with relasing the details i guess
larry696 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women