Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Encounter Reports - Kansas City Metro
Encounter Reports - Kansas City Metro Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-11-2019, 12:52 AM   #1
Herald1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Encounter: Viktorian dream

Date: 12/3/2019
Name: Victoria Kova *
Phone: 725-724-0912
Email Address: victoriakova7@protonmail.com
URL / Website: http://victoriakova.com/
City: Kansas city
State: Missouri
Address: Plaza
Activities: Doggy, mish, lfk, shower, cob
Hair Length and Color: Brown mid length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very beautiful face. Everrhing proportional. Spinner body.
Recommendation: Yes

staff edit: correct spelling of first name-S31
Herald1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 12:35 PM   #2
ans87ecc
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

So I spent three consecutive days with that goddess of a person and we've been in regular communication. And she is returning on the 19th and staying through the weekend! I already scheduled a few followups.

staff edit: when commenting on statements made in the ROS or when questions are posed in private tags, you MUST also use the tags. Not doing so is a violation of forum guidelines; you are revealing premium content to non-premium members. This violation normally includes an infraction with points-S31
ans87ecc is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 01:52 PM   #3
Herald1
Valued Poster

Thank you for the tip Ans.
Old 12-11-2019, 06:40 PM   #4
rockyross
Registered Member

Encounters: 13

Is she worth 600?
rockyross is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 11:59 PM   #5
ans87ecc
Account Disabled

I thought so. My time with her was nothing short of incredible. Her personality and attention to detail are spot on. Everything about her, from the way she moves to the way she seduces you and the way she takes the time to find mutual pleasure is wonderful.

Just a little background; I saw her several times for several hours at a time. I received her undivided attention. No outside distractions.

You've got to put into perspective that she is a high end, low volume provider who is selective with who she sees and commits to making you feel at ease. Some providers are only about the payment; higher volume means more revenue. Some set an alarm, watch the clock, count pops, are distracted with their phones. But that's not the case with her. When we were arranging to meet, she made sure to schedule a time when she was well rested and would be ready to entertain. She made it a point to only schedule enough to handle in a day.

From the moment she walked in, I was put at ease. Her smile is disarming and, even with a language barrier, we were able to communicate seamlessly and laugh and joke. This easy-going, fun-loving personality translates directly to intimate moments. You're not paying for sex; you are paying for a connection you won't find with just anyone.

But, to be honest, once you're with her, it spoils any experience with lesser providers than she. I have only had one experience prior to hers that was on par. Otherwise, I've found other encounters regularly underwhelming.

Some things to take note: she is lively. From the way she talks, bounces around, dresses in rhinestones or streetwear, she is always on. If you don't like that personality type, she is not for you. Also, you will find yourself tripping over the words to say because Russian is her first language and English is not as refined. I found it charming, and we quickly developed a shorthand. But to each his own. Otherwise, I can't think of anything that would detract from the experience. I hope this helps.
Old 12-12-2019, 08:26 AM   #6
rockyross
Registered Member

Encounters: 13

Thank you for your insight. I will meet up with her
rockyross is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 09:56 AM   #7
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Wow just wow
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 10:46 AM   #8
kc_guy_30
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

I’ll echo she’s top notch. A real gem.
kc_guy_30 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 09:36 AM   #9
Herald1
Valued Poster

Old 12-19-2019, 11:44 AM   #10
ans87ecc
Account Disabled

I asked her about that. She told me its because of the high end hotel she is staying at. She wants to maintain the high quality expected of her. I still decided to see her. I have her down for a few days this visit. Hopefully she extends her stay through the December holidays.

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Victoria Kova

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women