Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47404
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2018, 06:58 PM   #1
southeasternvixen
Account Disabled

User ID: 410846
Default Tell me what you want

Because I’m about to tell you what I am searching for

I am searching for a long term care companion who
-Loves to go dancing, and will spin my around the dance floor in a outfit he surprised me in, thought of undressing me in piece by piece

-A man who would love to watch me get dolled up for our special encounters when they come, knowing that every stroke of my make up brush was perfectly placed for him.

-This is a man I will have a special NSA with, funds will not exchange hands but regular maintenance would be taken care of bi-weekly ( nails ) and every six weeks (hair). I am a natural woman, my nails are mine and I occasionally do extensions. Outside of that I stick to Brazilian blow outs and silk presses to enhance my God Given attributes. Wax (every 4-6 weeks) and will take care of my gym membership and physical trainer

-If you do these simple things I ask, I will travel with you upon request after trust is established. Once I know I am safe with you, I will be your love doll without you wondering how much my weekend with you will run (Not this type of NSA I’m looking for )

-Dinner dates, movies and affection. This gentleman needs to love to eat, all I ask is you bring our dinner in a grocery bag and I will cook my heart out for you (something I do quite well), maybe we can get in the kitchen together. I would like for us to talk on the phone, text and FaceTime within reason.

This is someone who wants to build a long standing relationship with me without being my “boyfriend, my man,” but will be my personal lover as I am his. Someone who cares but is not stuck catering to my needs or stuck seeing me only (Not the NSA I’m looking for) but will have perks that the regular gentleman does not. This will be an arrangement where receipts are provided for every penny and the occasional gift I ask for outside the above mentioned given within reason .

Thank you for reading,
Can’t wait to find you
southeasternvixen is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 12:18 PM   #2
TravelingGentleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

So - you want a man to commit to you and take care of you while not getting attached. That is literally asking someone to make an investment without expecting a return, and the things you specifically want him to handle for you are the things you feel you need to get the business of OTHER men.

Personally, this seems quite tasteless. You might want to try advertising this in the Oklahoma City boards - I wish you luck, but if you’re willing to take some advice, I’d try recrafting your message a bit.
TravelingGentleman is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 12:43 PM   #3
southeasternvixen
Account Disabled

Default Don’t be a dick...

Not quite TravelingGent if he wants to get attached to me that’s fine but I don’t expect this person to be monogamous to me only because that’s just not fun. This arrangement with the right person I would be willing to go UTR for like I did with a gentleman from 2014-2017 until he died. While I was still present on Eccie I was not active and my reviews reflect my happiness during that time by there not being any reports. The things I asked for are things I already do for myself, so no he wouldn’t be doing this to attract other men to me because I’m already doing these things for myself it’s adds up might I add but I do these things for MYSELF because they make me feel like a BEAUTIFUL WOMAN so why would he not want me to feel beautiful? There will be big returns, I would clear my schedule for this person when he is in town to see me. I would travel with this man while he is on business, or on getaways for us two without expecting more than his company, a safe clean place to rest and food. Weekend fun without a “you owe me this per hour” so I don’t think tasteless quite fits what you took from the passage I wrote but I think I’m fair saying you come off like a bashing asshat. No harm, no foul taken from your opinion. Thanks for sharing, and I hope you feel the same about my opinion
Old 08-21-2018, 04:01 PM   #4
PrettyChocolatePink
Nubian Spinner

User ID: 412389
My ECCIE Reviews

Would love something similar, but for the sake of trolls like this I don’t leave the Oklahoma forum very much. Seeing your name SEV attracted me to the post, well worded. Hope you find what you seek
PrettyChocolatePink is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 04:56 PM   #5
Danielle Silver
Naughty lil Moderator

User ID: 7081
My ECCIE Reviews

There is always an attachment/affection that goes with a long standing interaction..
It’s hard not to when you’re seeing each other quite often..

I’ve been seeing the same person for the last several years and only recently have I found myself being monogamous.. I am well taken care of though and I can’t complain.

I’ve had three of these over the years.
One is dead, one is a dick and the other one is still going on...

Now I have had multiple periods of times were two or three long standing arrangements have gone on at a time, which kept me from seeing multiple people. I have several guys that I have seen since I began and I can’t say that I don’t feel affection towards these gents..

Spending long term amounts of time with people leads me to feel affectionate towards people. That’s just me though, everyone is different.

I likey my boyfriends, I likey them a lot.
Danielle Silver is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 05:14 PM   #6
southeasternvixen
Account Disabled

Default Edit

Thanks for add on DS, I think it’s very obtainable to find what I want from this forum I just don’t think he is in Oklahoma but then again maybe he is
Old 08-21-2018, 06:55 PM   #7
TravelingGentleman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by southeasternvixen View Post
I think I’m fair saying you come off like a bashing asshat. No harm, no foul taken from your opinion. Thanks for sharing, and I hope you feel the same about my opinion
As I said in response to your PM, this is D&T. Glamour, sparkle, class. You’re using it to advertise yourself, the pitch itself is pretty low-class, and I just encourage you to know your audience.

I suggested you wordsmith your pitch to sound more appealing and....well, here we are. Keep it classy.

Old 08-21-2018, 09:40 PM   #8
southeasternvixen
Account Disabled

I’m sorry, maybe you should let one of your multiple SB out to show us how a traveling gents personal baby should act. It’s clear that you aren’t the gentleman I seek, and behind this phone screen of mine I can’t imagine what fancy things await on your side of things but can’t crave what you don’t know. I just wanted to take a moment to reach out and ask why you felt how you did and while your offer to rewrite my so called “ad” here I’ll have to pass. Lord forbid you’re the only one who feels the way you do and wordsmith my paragraph to attract you
Old 08-22-2018, 12:23 AM   #9
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

PERFECT attitude for a successful SB/SD situation.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 07:30 AM   #10
Banker1970
Account Disabled

Never going to happen. - the ROI is off.
Banker1970 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 09:07 AM   #11
TravelingGentleman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by southeasternvixen View Post
I’m sorry, maybe you should let one of your multiple SB out to show us how a traveling gents personal baby should act. It’s clear that you aren’t the gentleman I seek, and behind this phone screen of mine I can’t imagine what fancy things await on your side of things but can’t crave what you don’t know. I just wanted to take a moment to reach out and ask why you felt how you did and while your offer to rewrite my so called “ad” here I’ll have to pass. Lord forbid you’re the only one who feels the way you do and wordsmith my paragraph to attract you
Apologies for any confusion; I didn’t mean for you to think I was interested; my type is less...well, less. I was just trying to help you be successful.

I wish you the very best in your endeavors; I hope you find what you’re looking for, the way you want to find it.
Old 08-22-2018, 09:46 AM   #12
southeasternvixen
Account Disabled

Default Welp...

Traveling G I promise you there is nothing about our exchanges that have gave me the impression you were interested, not in this public thread or in the subliminal shade being thrown in our PMs. While all opinions are appreciated and considered I’ve taken what I need from the comments and let the rest go. While it’s nice of you to offer to rewrite my post for me in D&T I’ll have to continue to decline, after all a man in a high dollar suit doesn’t mean he is a gentleman or isn’t an ass. But that’s my opinion and I’ve learned that every thing that glitters isn’t Gold. I didn’t ask if you were interested, didn’t ask for your opinions and I didn’t ask for you to be my SD but you voiced your opinion and it went downhill from there
Old 08-23-2018, 01:51 PM   #13
Humpty Dumpty
BANNED

Location: HEB parking lot on east 41st in Austin taking a crap
Encounters: 3

I would love to shoot a load of jizz deep in your pussy.
Humpty Dumpty is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 10:06 PM   #14
southeasternvixen
Account Disabled

I’m happy you have fantasies you wish to live out with me but sadly that’s not something I’d be open to do at this time. Best of luck finding another lady to add to your list of selective taste.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women