Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2014, 08:44 PM   #166
Guest050216
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

I'm not sure about hairy, but I've been known to bury my face in a sweaty armpit on more than one occasion!!!
Guest050216 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 02:52 PM   #167
Sonya
BANNED

User ID: 200156

I wanna grow my hair into the double c symbol. So before anyone touches it, I can say...careful, its chanel.
Sonya is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 05:15 AM   #168
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicyzoey View Post
Pubes were meant to rub together! I'm pretty sure that's why we have them!

Thanks for the compliments on our photo! It was a fun photoshoot. We actually have a series of twenty photos from the shoot but I'm not sure where to post them on ECCIE since I don't want to remove all of my individual photos from my showcase. Maybe in an ad once Tori and I plan our next visit to the south together...
You two ladies look ridiculously HOT together. Please make me aware if and when you plan to come to TX and I'd love to be your picnic lunch that afternoon.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 10:42 AM   #169
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

User ID: 160085
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWanderer View Post
You two ladies look ridiculously HOT together. Please make me aware if and when you plan to come to TX and I'd love to be your picnic lunch that afternoon.
Thank you!! I just posted the entire series on my website if anyone wants to enjoy the whole thing!
Zoey Zacquery is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 11:19 PM   #170
gptxman
BANNED

Encounters: 49

NO! NO! HELL NO!!! I can't.

I am only speaking for myself but this is not Europe or pre 90's. I personally take the time to keep my junk shaved because I personally want to be clean for the ladies I see. There is no way in hell I could have sex with you with all the hair. If fact just looking at the pictures with the arm pit hair showing gives me that rising feeling in the back of my throat you get just before you throw up.

Don't get me wrong other than the hair you are a very good looking young lady and if you was clean of hair I would do you with a smile on my face. It is your body and you have every right to do with it as you like and respect that but it is just not my thing.
gptxman is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 02:03 PM   #171
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think there is anything specifically European or pre 1990s about not shaving one's body hair. And hairy doesn't necessarily mean unclean.

But if body hair elicits the feeling of wanting to throw up, then you definitely should not schedule a session with someone with body hair. It would be awkward for everyone involved.

Good thing there is an abundance of providers who do shave.

To each his own!
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 02:30 PM   #172
ralphmalph
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

I dated a girl back in college that didn't shave anything, and I found it to be a HUGE turn-on. Still drives me crazy to this day (in a good way!). I think a hairy bush looks much more womanly than a cue-ball crotch. Sorry, but I prefer not to think I'm banging a prepubescent little girl. Plus, if a girl shaves, then there will usually be bumps and stubble downstairs, which ain't good. I say bring back the bush!
ralphmalph is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 10:07 AM   #173
Kinsey Pink
Playful Pervert

User ID: 183651
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphmalph View Post
I say bring back the bush!
Honey, Zoey is bringing her bush to Texas next month.

And I'm bringing something more akin to peach fuzz.

Of course we both leave our armpits natural, too.

Consider indulging! xoxox

Kinsey Pink is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 10:15 AM   #174
Kinsey Pink
Playful Pervert

User ID: 183651
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

...oops
Kinsey Pink is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 10:53 AM   #175
Blaze
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1345
My ECCIE Reviews

I like to let it grow out in the fall, then keep it though winter and early spring. Summer gets hot and its itchy so I shave to a landing strip. I do shave the lower part of the labs year round because I don't like if it pulls *ouch*. As to my armpits, I could grow it out and it would light colored, but it would itch. I say do whats right for you and be great in it!
Blaze is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 01:52 PM   #176
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Hmm my armpit hair is never itchy... But then again, I do moisturize it, just like I moisturize the hair on my head!
Old 08-21-2014, 02:33 PM   #177
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Why would you assume guys in the South would like it? Give me a shaved bush or give me death.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 08:14 PM   #178
Bushlvr45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

You've got my blessing! I love a nice bush and would take it over shaved almost every time. Call me old fashioned.
Bushlvr45 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 07:40 AM   #179
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

I assume nothing! Which is why this thread was phrased as a question. And a plethora of opinions have been shared, which is great! It just goes to show that there is variety in taste everywhere.

I was actually afraid to grow out my bush when I lived in the south (in Tennessee), and it took moving to NYC to make me feel confident enough that there would be guys around who were into body hair. I mean, as a teenager with body hair I had no problem getting laid, but I wasn't sure how it would go over in the hobby since I never saw any ladies who were hairy like I am when I don't shave (which is pretty hairy at least in a few places lol). So when I moved to NYC I tried it and it's worked out really well!

I guess the purpose of this thread was trying to debunk my own myth (maybe a popular one), that a provider with body hair could only be a popular option in places like NYC or San Francisco. I guess for a while I thought more liberal places or places with more steady exchange with Europe (where body hair is common on women) would be the most open to it. Which might still be true, but I've learned a lot from this thread about people's interest in body hair and the different places it stems from. It is a totally natural phenomenon, so I shouldn't be surprised at all!

Thanks for all the responses!!
Old 08-22-2014, 12:05 PM   #180
txjr3
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

I love 'em both - hairy pussy, and hairy 'pits. Sexy as hell!
txjr3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women