Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2019, 04:19 PM   #16
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Au contraire!

Oh, btw, another racist dim-retard elected to office that dim-retards should be ashamed ... but aren't:
Oh my IB. Jesus called the Jews Satanic also. What do you think about that. Wow. maybe the Bible is prophetic, They pegged The Fuhrer Trump. ( Sorry Nancy just pegged him two)

42Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 04:22 PM   #17
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
And a it's a damn good thing too that his one vote stands against the racist votes and agendas of those racist mutha fuckers all combined!

No, IB you have misunderstood again.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 04:28 PM   #18
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Oh my IB. Jesus called the Jews Satanic also. What do you think about that. Wow. maybe the Bible is prophetic, They pegged The Fuhrer Trump. ( Sorry Nancy just pegged him two)

42Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Folks. We may not want to be touching anything electrical or metal... You know.... LIGHTENING !!!!!!!
I pray for you tm, cause your prayers aren't getting answered for a while..
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 04:29 PM   #19
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:

Jesus was Jewish and he loved everybody - even stupid motherfucking asshole liberals.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 04:34 PM   #20
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Folks. We may not want to be touching anything electrical or metal... You know.... LIGHTENING !!!!!!!
I pray for you tm, cause your prayers aren't getting answered for a while..
WD Your offer is insincere. Don't bother praying for me WD.

Jesus says, "Beware of the scribes, who like to walk around in long robes, and love greetings in the marketplaces and the best seats in the synagogues and the places of honor at feasts, who devour widows’ houses and for a pretense make long prayers. They will receive the greater condemnation" (Luke 20:4

So are Jesus and Rep Rashida Tlaib alike?

Old 01-29-2019, 09:38 PM   #21
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

You're lying again. Jesus was speaking of the Pharisees -- a political subset much like today's lib-retards who lie and distort the truth -- and not about the whole Jewish nation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
No, IB you have misunderstood again.
It would be you who doesn't understand. Trump's one vote stands against the racist votes and agendas of those racist mutha fuckers all combined!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 02:24 AM   #22
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're lying again. Jesus was speaking of the Pharisees -- a political subset much like today's lib-retards who lie and distort the truth -- and not about the whole Jewish nation.

It would be you who doesn't understand. Trump's one vote stands against the racist votes and agendas of those racist mutha fuckers all combined!
The Pharisees represented the Jews. The Jews blindly followed their leaders. Remind you of anyone? Just like the blind followers of Fuhrer Trump. Only difference is the common Jewish people aren't deplorables
Old 01-30-2019, 08:23 AM   #23
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Here we go again,
Funny no cogent argument and NAZIS NAZIS is the response
I guess its like Beatle-juice, say it 3 times and!!!! Beatle juice , beatle juice , SHHHHHH I see Nazis's everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 08:32 AM   #24
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
The Pharisees represented the Jews. The Jews blindly followed their leaders. Remind you of anyone? Just like the blind followers of Fuhrer hildebeest. Only difference is the common Jewish people aren't deplorables

No. The Pharisees were just like modern day lib-retards who also believe they know best for everyone else. But just like the Pharisees were overthrown by truth, so shall these modern lib-retard deceivers and racists in the dim-retard party shall be overthrown and thrown out of the temple of government.
Old 01-30-2019, 11:13 AM   #25
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:

LOL , now you are a mind reader.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 12:12 PM   #26
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
The Pharisees represented the Jews. The Jews blindly followed their leaders. Remind you of anyone? Just like the blind followers of Fuhrer Trump. Only difference is the common Jewish people aren't deplorables
Jewish people are rather famous for not blindly following "their" leaders.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 01:32 PM   #27
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
LOL , now you are a mind reader.
Read the fucking Consitution: it says Trump has veto power over the racist votes and agendas of those racist mutha fuckers. Been that way for over two hundred years now. No special "clairvoyance" needed; just a common, educated understanding of the English language.
Old 01-30-2019, 01:34 PM   #28
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Jewish people are rather famous for not blindly following "their" leaders.
Fred I dont count you in any of my Jewish commentary
Old 01-30-2019, 02:12 PM   #29
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

That's a racist statement. Why don't you respect the Jewish people?

Quote:
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 02:19 PM   #30
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
That's a racist statement. Why don't you respect the Jewish people?
The only thing racist is your accusations and your passive aggressive bs. You've been listening to Fuhrer Trump to long. Just because you say something doesn't make it true. Why dont you respect non whites?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women