Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 372
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160382
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47468
pyramider46370
bambino40294
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35238
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2020, 05:04 PM   #16
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
you're bullshitting me.. that Cop made a slight move toward the Septuagenarian, but a slight tap on the shoulder from his Fellow Cop, and he backed off in a hurry.. didn't want his teammates to think he looked wimpy trying to help a bleeding Codger.
I think you're interpreting that video wrong. I thought the first cop was going to reach down and pick the guy up, but then recoiled when he saw a pool of blood.

I really don't know what the police are trained to do in this situation. While I certainly want them to help the victim and try to stop the bleeding, maybe they're supposed to call in the medics and not touch an injured body for liability reasons.

In any event, I doubt if it had anything to do with not wanting to "look wimpy".
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 08:16 PM   #17
redpartyhat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Look at that, another Republican who supports the Nanny and Police state. What a disgrace to the founders.
redpartyhat is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 03:23 AM   #18
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I really don't know what the police are trained to do in this situation.
I do. If you're smart you won't put your hand anywhere near a police officer's gun. Period.

Just sayin'.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 03:55 AM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
I do. If you're smart you won't put your hand anywhere near a police officer's gun. Period.

Just sayin'.
? Do you mean that police are trained not to "put your hand anywhere near a police officer's gun." In response to the question about ....

Quote:
I really don't know what the police are trained to do in this situation. While I certainly want them to help the victim and try to stop the bleeding, maybe they're supposed to call in the medics and not touch an injured body for liability reasons.
As an aside ... the speculation about whether or not the specific officer or officers had "training" in any particular response to any given situation is just that .... speculation. There are 50 states in this country, plus the Federal government, and without having studied carefully all of their training curriculum and standards I don't seriously they are exactly the same in all 51 of them.

Of course, if one gets their information from the LameStreamMedia (which includes Fox for this post), then it would certainly seem as though such were the case. But the "media" talks shit too!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 04:46 AM   #20
gfejunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
? Do you mean that police are trained not to "put your hand anywhere near a police officer's gun." In response to the question about ....
Maybe to be more clear I should have quoted lusty instead...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I think you're interpreting that video wrong.
It's obvious from the video that when the guy reached out to the policeman's arm he was dangerously close to the officer's waist. Big mistake.
Old 06-07-2020, 04:47 AM   #21
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
I think california is pretty much on its way to 3rd world status. 80% of it is.
Yeah, I have a buddy who lives in the LA area and he called me the other day and asked me to send him one of my Henry rifles. I laughed and he was like no man I'm serious. Dude lives in Orange county and a block away from the beach. There aren't many black people where he lives. He was like there are a bunch of crazy white people acting crazy here so send me a rifle.

He sent me a link that showed all of the protesters and looters where he lives. They were all white. I thought he was kidding. He was not... he makes plenty of money so I just told him to go buy one. He said it's pretty hard to get a gun in California now so send me a rifle.

I know it's illegal but I sent him one of my Henrys. Motherfucker had the nerve to talk shit to me that I did not send enough ammo. LOL
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 06:23 AM   #22
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Guessing you forgot to look for the details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
you're bullshitting me.. that Cop made a slight move toward the Septuagenarian...

You do know that 'old white guy' is a radical lefty and was actually 'scanning' the police communications gear. Right? If not, keep searching. The details are out there.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 07:19 AM   #23
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's obvious from the video that when the guy reached out to the policeman's arm he was dangerously close to the officer's waist. Big mistake.
I suspect (strongly) there are no "police training" courses incorporating a "push an old man down" response to "an old man" coming too close to a police officer particularly when there are a half-dozen "back up" officers withing 10 feet of the "old man"!

If a civilian did that he or she would be chargeable with an aggravated assault (enhanced by the age of the victim)... a serious felony. The police officer has no "exception" to prosecution for the offense.
Old 06-07-2020, 07:22 AM   #24
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post

He sent me a link that showed all of the protesters and looters where he lives. They were all white. I thought he was kidding. He was not... he makes plenty of money so I just told him to go buy one. He said it's pretty hard to get a gun in California now so send me a rifle.

I know it's illegal but I sent him one of my Henrys. Motherfucker had the nerve to talk shit to me that I did not send enough ammo. LOL
Old 06-07-2020, 07:25 AM   #25
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
You do know that 'old white guy' is a radical lefty and was actually 'scanning' the police communications gear. Right? If not, keep searching. The details are out there.
So this officer who pushed him down was able to determine this old guy was "scanning" the officer's "communications gear" within the 2-3 seconds before he pushed the old guy down and cracked his head (not to mention determine he was a "radical lefty")?

Homeland Security needs to hire that officer for his mental telepathy capabilities, since he will be fired.
Old 06-07-2020, 07:50 AM   #26
gfejunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
IThe police officer has no "exception" to prosecution for the offense.
When it comes to his weapon, yeah he does.

Going to be an interesting case. He's already pled not guilty. I'm sure the police union has good lawyers too.
Old 06-07-2020, 11:41 AM   #27
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
No he doesn't! I've seen that clip several times. He was NOT trying to grab the officer's weapon.

His right hand was holding an object.

You make it sound like he was reaching for the officer's weapon. He clearly was not.

After the push:

Just before the push:

https://news.wbfo.org/post/graphic-v...ed-and-injured

If you follow the video and watch his right hand that was extended, he is pulling it back BEFORE the officer pushed him .... I will refrain from discussing the various issues with respect to the officer's conduct as well as the officer to the guys immediate left who also thrust at the guy with his baton.

The officer's weapon was secure and most likely his basic training dealt with weapons retention in a confrontation. One can see the officer's right forearm immediately over his weapon, which appears to be strapped down from the dark color and the old man could not reach the officer's weapon in the confrontation. The old man was actually pulling back when he was pushed, which is probably why he fell like he did. Had he been leaning forward as you are attempting to claim he mostly likely would not have fallen stumbled backwards. See pic above.

It appears two guardsmen stopped to assist the old man.
Old 06-07-2020, 11:43 AM   #28
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

https://v.maga.host/v5ZNqBE.mp4

*giggle*
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 12:09 PM   #29
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:

Going to be an interesting case. He's already pled not guilty. I'm sure the police union has good lawyers too.
There is no interesting case. He is going down as he should. If he does not, this country will burn to the ground after the chaos. Fucker better take a plea before they throw the book at him. People are just getting more and more pissed off.

He's on video. He has no defense. He will end up taking a plea. He will end up doing 10-15 or so years and then he can go home. He'll probably get more time but whatever; fuck him. He killed a man over 20 bucks.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 12:09 PM   #30
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Yeah, I have a buddy who lives in the LA area and he called me the other day and asked me to send him one of my Henry rifles. I laughed and he was like no man I'm serious. Dude lives in Orange county and a block away from the beach. There aren't many black people where he lives. He was like there are a bunch of crazy white people acting crazy here so send me a rifle.

Hotrod511 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women