Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47752
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-11-2010, 09:38 AM   #1
Introuble
Premium Access

Encounters: 47
Default Maybe Its Just Me

We have all seen the ads -

"$160 for an hour, $100 for a half hour"

I have noticed lately with increasing frequency that once some providers advertise a 30 minute rate, they assume that is what you want. I rarely have ever booked anything but an hour session and when agreeing to a session it never occurs to me to specify an hour. Many times a provider does not necessarily list a 30 minute rate on the ad or website that YOU see, but does list it in other places.

So you walk in and she asks for the money up front or maybe you do as we are "suppose" to do and leave it laying in plain site before the session. So you shell out the ONE HOUR rate and exactly 25 minutes later she is cleaning you up. One could argue that I should be in control of the pace of the session but I must admit this trend has taken me by surprise more than once. It would be rare that I would even confront the provider about the issue simply out of respect (or being perceived as a tight ass) so I let it go. Hell of a tip. I recently had a provider do that on the 4th visit and that was the last time she will ever see me.

Another ploy used with frequency is the SPECIAL. The ad goes like this -

"$160 for one hour, Today's special $100".

The implied rate is $100 for an hour but what they do is give you a 30 minute session and not tell you. Since many providers are NOT MSOG, once you are done, they are done. If they can make you believe you are getting a one hour session and get you out the door in 30, exactly who's fault is it that you could not last an hour? Certainly not hers she would argue.

I know times are tough and business is slow, but I would encourage all providers to advertise honestly. I would also encourage all clients to be diligent in asking questions concerning how long the session is, especially if it is not listed. I find this type of deceit not in the best interest of the hobby, and prevents me from ever wanting to see a provider a second time and creates a potential for a negative review.

Why not simply be honest?

(The rates are simply an example)
Introuble is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 09:46 AM   #2
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

If you can't figure out what a provider's ad is really saying, don't see that provider. If she really wanted you to know what she is charging for a particular length of time, she would make that clear in the ad.
npita is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 09:51 AM   #3
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Also,

I just make it a habit to say I am wanting a 1 hr session. I cannot get comfortable in a 30 min, unless I relly know the lady.

So, the more you put in your communication, the lest has to be left to chance in session.

Caveat emptor
, pronounced /ˌkæ.viː.ˈɑːt ˌɛmp.tɒr/, is Latin for "Let the buyer beware".[1] Generally, caveat emptor is the property law doctrine that controls the sale of real property after the date of closing.
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 09:56 AM   #4
Guest022712-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2245
My ECCIE Reviews

Thats why I always spell it out that my rate is for an hour. Not 45 minutes, not 20 minutes, not "til you pop" (I mean, after all, you are paying for my TIME and COMPANIONSHIP only)-- 1 hour.
Guest022712-3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 10:34 AM   #5
JohnJohn
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I sympathize with you Introuble. While I haven't had this happen to me, I have read ads that make me think, "This could be misunderstood." I also agree with you and wouldn't be going back.

Doesn't anybody ever kiss and cuddle afterwards anymore? At least for a few minutes?
JohnJohn is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 10:56 AM   #6
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

My experience with tug-and-hug girls is either that they spend 45 minutes of the hour pretending to give a massage, or that they'll advertise an hourly rate and then work pretty hard (ahem) to ensure that liftoff is achieved within about 30 minutes. When that ash happened, I typically haven't minded, because, although she's selling her time, I'm buying something else, and the rate she charges is generally commensurate with my achieved expectations. I've never had one offer multiple pops if there was still plenty of time left in the hour. I've learned to ask, when booking a tug-and-hug from a woman how advertises hourly rates, if half-hour sessions are available.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:21 PM   #7
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

When in doubt, ask, ahead of time. When not in doubt, ask anyway to confirm. Clear and complete communication prevents many problems....loss of $$, disappointment, anger, hurt feelings, etc.

In my opinion the girls need to state time, $$, conditions, etc, clearly. On the other hand, it is my responsibility to take care of my needs. If I don't do that, who will?

Torito
Torito is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:25 PM   #8
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I've grown to love 30 min sessions.

Sometimes all ya need to do is just DO THE DO.

If you're a one popper and is usually done in about 25-35 min, this is ideal, IMO. Just show up showered or do a really quick one before getting down to business. There's no real need to 'hold out' and try to extend the session. When you feel the tingle just go with it. If there's any chit chatting, it's usually done on the back end as you're getting dressed.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:59 PM   #9
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Thats why my advertising is very simple.

30 minutes $150
1 hour $200

Dosen't get any easier than that.

I even offer a 15 minute session for $100, because lets face it the economey is really bad and people just dont have the cash they use too. I am very comfortable with my rates, and will not be raising them anytime soon
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:59 PM   #10
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

I specify in my ad a higher rate for half hour more than most ladies do because I absolutely hate half sessions! Damn, I'm a talker and a cuddler.......I NEED more than 30 minutes!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 02:11 PM   #11
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Always say that you want a 1hr session, half-hour, two-hour, whatever; either via PM, Phone or email when scheduling the appointment. However I make my appointments, I always let the lady know my time frame.

On the flip-side, ladies why don't you ask how much time we want when we are making the appointment? Why would you schedule "time" with someone and not know how much?

This seems like such a simple concept to me, get it out in the open, up-front; no questions/hard feelings later on either side!
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 02:26 PM   #12
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
Location: Midcities & North Dallas (Luxury Private Apt) - Travel to New York & La Jolla with FMTY's available.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've been offering 2 hours for $300 for months now.

I prefer to spend more quality time than just 30 mins with someone.
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 02:49 PM   #13
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

Why make something unnecessarily difficult?

If a time is not specified in her ad, simply ASK.

Sweet Heather is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:47 PM   #14
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Heather View Post
Why make something unnecessarily difficult?

If a time is not specified in her ad, simply ASK.
Actually, I think there is a good reason for NOT asking. Given that there is very little to go on and that I never considered reviews all that reliable, I inferred a lot from what an ad (actually, p411 profiles - I didn't really read ads very often) contained and how it was written. I think it's very easy to make the exact rate for a given length of time very obvious, so if someone doesn't (or can't) do that, I wouldn't bother to ask. Instead, I'd wonder about a lot more than a confusing rate and look elsewhere.
npita is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 08:46 PM   #15
guest010712
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Shit, it takes me at least two hours to cum once (personal choice, btw).

Half hour be damned! Meh...
guest010712 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women