Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2018, 01:39 AM   #1
JRod2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62
Default Referals

You UTR MFs need to do reviews or at minimum interact on the threads. Otherwise when ladies ask if you're legit I'm gonna say "FUCK That Dude". No freebies here you damn Lurker.

Go ask for references from the ladies you've seen if that's the case and best of luck

Otherwise ✌️

#ITSNOTTHATHARD
#JUSTPLAYTHEGAME
JRod2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 04:05 AM   #2
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I agree.
If I got a boner more than once a month, I'd have more reviews.
Being an older dude sucks.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 07:42 AM   #3
proteus317
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiftyShadesOfLatin View Post
You UTR MFs need to do reviews or at minimum interact on the threads.
Not disagreeing, but why should I care if someone doesn't want to post?

Quote:
Otherwise when ladies ask if you're legit I'm gonna say "FUCK That Dude". No freebies here you damn Lurker.
Ladies, learn how how to screen and talk to each other. Unless a dude is an agency owner (so, you're both on the provider side of the business), why is a dude involved with your screening?

Quote:
Go ask for references from the ladies you've seen if that's the case and best of luck
Isn't that how it works? Newbies and "lurkers" can go to newbie friendly ladies, and build up referrals. I guess if the problem is "lurkers" trying to take short cuts, the ladies should be able to handle that themselves.

Quote:
Otherwise ✌️

#ITSNOTTHATHARD
#JUSTPLAYTHEGAME
Is this related to this https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2242664

Ladies, why aren't we (all of us) hearing about this "lurker problem" from you?

#WTF?
#WHATSTHEPROBLEM
#LADIESSPEAKFORYOURSELVES
proteus317 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 09:14 AM   #4
valleyguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

hes tryin to build participation
valleyguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 10:51 AM   #5
moneytalksny
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Gets old being a contributor when there are only a few S'why I slowed down . I agreed with 50 post and thy shall receive. Don't lurk.. Contribute..
moneytalksny is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 12:38 PM   #6
Silverado9
Gaining Momentum

+1 50
Silverado9 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 12:49 PM   #7
JRod2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

SMH @ Pro -- You're definitely entitled to your opinion dude, but I quite frankly don't care if you post or not.

I personally get quick referrals from ladies when needed so I always return the favor if asked about a fellow monger. If I don't know a dude (and there's many), I simply say "proceed at your own risk". BTW, I also tell them who the assholes are and they can proceed if they want.

Now when the new fellas message me about PMing ladies on their behalf, my advise to them is to find a newbie friendly provider or two on their ownand go from there but my suggestion is to become visible.

The cool guys that go back and forth via ECCIE or Private text I'll continue to network with you guys and make it a fun place on here and behind the scenes with the ladies (UTRs or not) that are out there.

Those guys that have been on here for a while and never post though, are the ones I just don't care to help at all - if they want to see the most desired ladies, well they're on their own and can go through the stricter screening and occasionally miss out on seeing the ladies they want.

I think based on our comments, the lurkers should get the Point I was trying to make so I'm moving on. Obviously not everyone has to agree and that's fine too...
JRod2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 01:34 PM   #8
texgrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

+2 50
texgrown is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 03:51 PM   #9
valleyguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

+3 50
valleyguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 04:01 PM   #10
proteus317
Valued Poster

Quote:
SMH @ Pro -- You're definitely entitled to your opinion dude, but I quite frankly don't care if you post or not.
I was talking about "lurkers", but it doesn't matter to me if you care whether I post or not.

Quote:
I personally get quick referrals from ladies when needed so I always return the favor if asked about a fellow monger. If I don't know a dude (and there's many), I simply say "proceed at your own risk". BTW, I also tell them who the assholes are and they can proceed if they want.
Feel free to put me on the asshole list, but the ladies should do their own research.

Quote:
Now when the new fellas message me about PMing ladies on their behalf, my advise to them is to find a newbie friendly provider or two on their ownand go from there but my suggestion is to become visible.
Good advice.

Quote:
The cool guys that go back and forth via ECCIE or Private text I'll continue to network with you guys and make it a fun place on here and behind the scenes with the ladies (UTRs or not) that are out there.

Those guys that have been on here for a while and never post though, are the ones I just don't care to help at all - if they want to see the most desired ladies, well they're on their own and can go through the stricter screening and occasionally miss out on seeing the ladies they want.

I think based on our comments, the lurkers should get the Point I was trying to make so I'm moving on. Obviously not everyone has to agree and that's fine too...
Networking is cool and participation is cool (you too, ladies). It would be nice to hear from others (you too, ladies).

I'm not seeing the "lurker problem" as a big problem. What's distracting me from the "problem" is the referral part of your thread.

Here's another thing...Do we want full participation, where folks can disagree with each (without drama) or do we want everyone agreeing with a few "leaders"? Between the "lurker problem" and playing follow-the-leader, I'll take the "lurker problem". Some "lurkers" won't post because they disagree but don't want drama. But yeah, if they're going to play that way (afraid and silent), they shouldn't come to you asking for favors.
proteus317 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 04:44 PM   #11
Silverado9
Gaining Momentum

You two have had your say, take a deep breath and back away from the reply button. GIRLS! Any thoughts on this?
Silverado9 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 12:38 PM   #12
gonzas
Registered Member

Personally I prefer to be more private when it comes to this. If not, y'all would be seeing me more on here. I just feel I can't risk being very active.
I've had the opportunity to see several great ladies and amp's. Although I can't see others that I would love to because of this, I'm not bothering anyone. As far as getting references from the providers we have seen.. that doesn't work because of not being very active here.
It sucks but that's just how it's been and I'm a young good looking guy :P haha it would be cool to maybe be able to pm people here in instead since it's more discrete.
gonzas is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 05:19 PM   #13
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I will post a review in a couple days.
But everyone knows this chick is a good provider.
Even though everyone knows, if she does bad, she will get a NO review..
So, she has to be on her best in order to get a yes.
If a grown man is scared to post a review, it could make a bad provider continue to be a bad provider.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 09:37 AM   #14
luc_mart2676
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I'm working on it, but cash is tight, and lately there isn't that many opportunities down here in the RGV for me to cash in on.
luc_mart2676 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women