Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35178
Mojojo33117

Old 11-01-2018, 09:53 AM   #136
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
why would they want to reverse the vaccination? doesn't make sense.
It only makes sense if you are wanting to demonize these people.

"They are infecting our school children!"

AustinEllen got caught with her panties down spreading falsehoods.

First it was , "I've seen it with my own eyes , to I'll have to check with tje person who saw it...."

Kinda sketchy
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 09:58 AM   #137
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
That is correct but let me tell you how they get around that.

4.) Vaccinations - - they take their child to the doctor to get the shot because they have to prove the child was vaccinated - then give the child something to reverse it. I know of 6 illegal mothers that did this on one of my former properties I supervised. Again, this is a health hazard.
Whatever you’ve heard (and repeated) about these crafty, sneaky refugees pales by comparison with this one, Ellen!

Maybe y’all ought to alert the CDC and WHO to this massive assault on the health of our nation!

HAHAHAHAHAHahahHahahahahHbbb!! !
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 10:13 AM   #138
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
This 22 year old law student explains it better than anyone I've seen. She's fun to watch too...

https://www.facebook.com/Censorship....user_video_tab
Thanks for the post, gfe…..damned smart lassy....and cute, too.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 01:46 AM   #139
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
But .... you realize, I hope, ....

... that the Liberals want them on U.S. soil. Two reasons at least:

1. they will have rights they do not have otherwise; and
2. they can escape more easily from the "prison camp"!

This bullshit is to create a spectacle for a media blitz just before the election.

Kavanaugh Style!!!!!!!!

And that's WHY we shouldn't let them in. TO DENY the liberals the chance of giving them rights they shouldn't!
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 05:04 AM   #140
LexusLover
Valued Poster

I'm hoping a mutual assistance agreement is reached between the U.S. and Mexico so U.S. forces are authorized to secure a "camp" on the Mexican side of the border ... to process the invaders ... so they can be shipped back to the Southern border of Mexico to be released back into the jungle. Dependents and all! Each "parent" should be given a brochure outlining the potential criminal charges of "endangerment to a child" with an acknowledgment that each has read and understand their "rights" with respect to being incarcerated, no bond as a flight risk, and charged with the felony, which will result in prison time while the CPS takes custody of their "dependents" and attempts to identify their real parents.

Additional charges will be lying to Federal/State LE about their "parentage" of the "dependents as well as falsifying government documents (Federal and State). Document: fingerprints and DNA in THE DATA BASE.

Quote:
Bienvenidos a los Estados Unidos de América, y ADIOS!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 07:34 AM   #141
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
Thanks for the post, gfe…..damned smart lassy....and cute, too.
When I first saw her the cute grabbed me. The smart kept me. You should check out her other vids. Especially the one on the mail bombs.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 07:48 AM   #142
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
4.) Vaccinations - - they take their child to the doctor to get the shot because they have to prove the child was vaccinated - then give the child something to reverse it. I know of 6 illegal mothers that did this on one of my former properties I supervised. Again, this is a health hazard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11
In response to NO. 4 - A vaccination stimulates the immune system to produce antibodies to bacteria/viruses and prevent disease. Steroids and anti-immune drugs can alter the immune response, however, this is not a "reversal" of a vaccination.
There is no medically effective way to "reverse" a vaccination. If there was, the "Anti-vaxxers" would be all over it. It does not exist. Yes, I am qualified to comment.
It is clear that unvaccinated children coming into an immunologically naive group(herd) do pose a risk of introducing disease. Herd immunity protects the unvaccinated only to the extent that they are not exposed to the disease. Hence recent outbreaks of measles, mumps, and other preventable diseases.
Whatever You have been told/saw regarding vaccination reversal - You are mistaken.

why would they want to reverse the vaccination? doesn't make sense. -DF

A moment for some thoughts: I stated to AE "You are mistaken." - I feel AE reported her experience accurately and in good faith. The assumption that vaccination reversal is possible is mistaken.
Why would illegal immigrants want vaccination reversal? This group tends to be poor, uneducated, and receives poor if any medical care. It is likely, in my opinion, that they have been told that vaccines are dangerous and can be reversed. Unscrupulous individuals supply a fake "reversal" for a price. The Anti-Vaxxers may have a role in this.

AE is correct - these unvaccinated groups entering our nation do pose a public health hazard.

My apology to AE if I was misconstrued
Thank you.

oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 07:56 AM   #143
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Yeah, but she knows how to post a YuuTube video, so that puts her in the upper eschelon of constitutional scholars!

It is "upper echelon".
And you are qualified how to determine the qualifications of Constitutional scholars?
Perhaps you should read the curriculum vitae of Ruth Bader Ginsberg, Sonia Sotomayor, and Elena Kagan.
Better- become a Senator on the Judiciary committee.

Best - go to law school, and become a lawyer specializing in Constitutional law.

I would like to see you gain some education.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 07:58 AM   #144
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I am on the Judiciary committee, don’t you know?
And I won the 8th grade spelling bee. But finished second in 9th grade.

Guess which word?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Old 11-02-2018, 08:00 AM   #145
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Yeah, like ordering a larger force to the US border than currently in Afghanistan.

That’s the ticket!

Jeez.

YR - you are right about Afghanistan. The only thing the Afghans like better than killing each other is killing outsiders. They kicked out The British, the Russians, and we have wasted lives and money in that shit-hole.

It is a lost cause - the Russians realized it.

We should be out of that shit-hole ASAP.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 08:03 AM   #146
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

And you should be posting this unrelated topic in another thread.
Old 11-02-2018, 08:31 AM   #147
oeb11
Valued Poster

For WTF and YR

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
why would they want to reverse the vaccination? doesn't make sense.

It only makes sense if you are wanting to demonize these people.

"They are infecting our school children!"

AustinEllen got caught with her panties down spreading falsehoods.

First it was , "I've seen it with my own eyes , to I'll have to check with tje person who saw it...."

Kinda sketchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
That is correct but let me tell you how they get around that.

Whatever you’ve heard (and repeated) about these crafty, sneaky refugees pales by comparison with this one, Ellen!

Maybe y’all ought to alert the CDC and WHO to this massive assault on the health of our nation!

HAHAHAHAHAHahahHahahahahHbbb!! !

It is well documented that illegal aliens - who usually have poor to no medical care in their home countries- are a source of introduced diseases into the US.

While many of these diseases such as measles, mumps, diphtheria have been controlled in the US with vaccines - these people reintroduce disease. California has had measles and mumps outbreaks from this source. These diseases are often not taken seriously by people, as vaccines have mostly removed them from public concern - but the diseases still exist.

Smallpox has been eradicated - except for stored virus at the CDC and in Russia.
Bottom line- the morbidity and mortality of the diseases for which we vaccinated far outweighs the morbidity and mortality of the vaccines.

There is a Federal fund for the very rare individuals who develop severe complications of vaccination. It is the National Vaccine Injury Program.
Includidng severe neurologic complications.
These complications of vaccination are very rare.

Vaccines do not cause autism.
Vaccination resistance to disease is not fixed and permanent - antibody production to fight disease can lower over time. Older patients can be more susceptible to communicable disease for this and other reasons.
Our poor and homeless often receive poor medical care, and unsanitary living conditions, poor hygiene, crowding, and other factors contribute to susceptibility to disease.

We do not have a tuberculosis vaccine - but are seeing a resurgence of the disease in the above populations. Coupled with Tb drug resitance - it is a real public health problem.

Los Angeles has a typhus epidemic in its homeless - the disease that killed Anne Frank in the Holocaust. Over 100 patients so far. Likely introduced from south of our border.
"Demonize people" - No - it is a significant public health issue.
Let's do not take the way of the Taliban in Afghanistan - it is reservoir of active polio infections because the Islamic nut cases regard polio vaccination as anti-Islamic. Polio could otherwise be eradicated from the world, as was smallpox.

Next- YR - the CDC is well aware of the issues - a simple google search reveals the medical examination and public health requirements for immigrants - illegal or legal. That system is stretched beyond its capabilities by the huge numbers of immigrants, and the difficulties of identifying asymptomatic carriers of disease. There are many dedicated medical professionals out there doing their best to protect this country from introduced epidemics.
WHO- it is an international arm of the UN - and little interested in the US. Its focus is the third world health initiatives.

It is not a laughing matter. People die from these diseases.

A plea - please educate yourselves before you post.

Medical facts are science driven - not to be filtered through ideologic blinders.

Factual information in understandable format is out there - easily available with Google search.

Ignorance is the enemy of the people and public health.

oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 10:20 AM   #148
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Thanks for your kind words, oeb.

Perhaps you should do some reading, too.

And I agree. Medical facts ARE science driven, as are so many other facts that ARE constantly filtered through "ideologic blinders."

The anti-vaxxer's crusade is just another.

I'm current with my vaccinations and hope everybody else is.
Old 05-25-2019, 04:05 PM   #149
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post

in this ruling, the jurisdiction issue on this point gets muddied. both the majority & dissenters agreed on the jurisdiction question.

The court majority rejected this claim, finding instead that "no plausible distinction with respect to Fourteenth Amendment 'jurisdiction' can be drawn between resident immigrants whose entry into the United States was lawful, and resident immigrants whose entry was unlawful." The dissenting opinion also rejected this claim, agreeing with the Court that "the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment applies to immigrants who, after their illegal entry into this country, are indeed physically 'within the jurisdiction' of a state." The dissent simply concluded that the distinction the statute drew should survive an equal protection attack.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women