Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160451
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47495
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2013, 02:55 PM   #31
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

look who's back! Corpy! We missed you.

like we missed the PILES!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 03:13 PM   #32
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
look who's back! Corpy! We missed you.

like we missed the PILES!
Never left, you ignorant, shit-for-brains, golem fuck.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 03:23 PM   #33
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your citations are proffering "guestimates" at best, and these same sources indicate that illegals underpay taxes -- as a group; hence, they are a burden on the system.

. . . and what say you, CBJ7, about the money that is wired home to families in other countries? Explain how local communities or how the state and federal government benefits from money spent in those other countries, CBJ7.

. . . and what say you, CBJ7, about the rooms and dwellings meant to house a single family being used by five, six or eight families? In such cases, the tax "benefit" to local communities you describe is but a fraction of what it should be; yet, the burden on the local community is five, six or eight times what the illegals are paying for.
+

nope, its a fact illegals pay taxes. That's what every form of empirical data says.

The End.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 03:34 PM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
+

nope, its a fact illegals pay taxes. That's what every form of empirical data says.

The End.
You’re deluding yourself, CBJ7. Your "empirical data" (cited above) substantiates the fact that illegals – as a group – pay only a fractional amount of what society has deemed to be their “fair share” in exchange for the burden they put on society.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 03:58 PM   #35
timpage
Account Disabled

There are so many stupid posts in this thread that it's hard to decide which one to attack first. I'll just go with CrazyWay's OP: Why are you giving him kudos for stating what has been the traditional GOP position since Day 1 on this debate? That opinion has been offered so many times, it's a mantra for the GOP. Same shit, different day. I'm glad your boy is smart enough to remember it.

And Cruz is eligible to be POTUS. He was born in Canada but one of his parents was a US citizen. He can run in 2016 and he obviously intends to....if there is a God in heaven. Another guaranteed win for the Democrats if he is the GOP candidate. Americans don't elect arrogant, bomb-throwing extremist demagogues to be President.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 04:43 PM   #36
redriverronin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Doesn't matter who gets elected next round all these politicians are prowrestlers making nose. They don't plan on making any change that will truly benefit the people. Yes there needs to be immigration reform there are lots of illegals here that deserve to be legal but no that would be won't happen. Instead of taking out the trash they help them and the ones who belong here they fuck that's how this system works the shit rises to the top anything else is irrelevant.
redriverronin is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:05 PM   #37
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
There are so many stupid posts in this thread that it's hard to decide which one to attack first. I'll just go with CrazyWay's OP: Why are you giving him kudos for stating what has been the traditional GOP position since Day 1 on this debate? That opinion has been offered so many times, it's a mantra for the GOP. Same shit, different day. I'm glad your boy is smart enough to remember it.

And Cruz is eligible to be POTUS. He was born in Canada but one of his parents was a US citizen. He can run in 2016 and he obviously intends to....if there is a God in heaven. Another guaranteed win for the Democrats if he is the GOP candidate. Americans don't elect arrogant, bomb-throwing extremist demagogues to be President.
Hadn't heard that...AWESOME!!!!
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 08:28 PM   #38
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post

What about Bush?

Hey, seriously, two points about immigration.
1. They should pay us to become citizens, then we will have proof of their contribution.
2. If these immigrants are so great, why don't they stay in the shitty, fucked up countries they come from and make them less fucked up so we don't have to save their sorry asses?
3. We should let 18 year old, pretty and skinny women be fast tracked into the country. I'll volunteer to be on the judging panels.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 08:39 PM   #39
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Illegals = future demtards
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:09 PM   #40
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

What about the term "illegal" don't you people understand? If someone enters this country in violation of the law, they are a criminal. Gawd, you people have Collective Comprehension Disorder.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 11:05 PM   #41
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I hear you can catch that in the bus station in Salina...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 11:09 PM   #42
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I'm sure you hear a lot of things when you're there, Assup.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 01:30 AM   #43
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

Encounters: 7

The only reason John Cronyism (oops, I guess that should say Cornyn) is holding back is because he wants to run for another term, and knows that by doing anything at this point in time to contradict Cruz, may propel the TEA sheeple to back another candidate against him in next year's primary.

And btw, in some circles, Cruz appears to have isolated numerous people on both sides of the aisle in Washington, perhaps giving the title of most hated. Then again, the article here from the Miami Herald raises some valid questions. Just where does Senator Crus stand on certain issues? Perhaps he may a bit more liberal than some folks think, and perhaps a bit more waffling on others.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/04/0...ost-hated.html
chefnerd is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:00 AM   #44
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
I do not disagree with you. I've tried to explain that too. Legal marraige is binding two people together legally under our system. I don't think that has anything to do with christian marriage. Like I've said many times, if it doesn't pick my pocket or break my leg, It should be legal... including gay civil marriage. What I don't agree with is telling a church they MUST marry two people that their faith says is wrong. It would be forcing folks (yet again) to do stuff they don't believe in. For me personally I'll never marry into the legal system in America again. Not ever. I may, however, marry someone in a church and say my vows with the state FAR AWAY FROM ME. Does this make sense? I think we agree on this, if only a little.
Nobody ever told the church to marry gays. There are plenty of church's that will marry gays. What gays wanted was the same rights straights have after being married.

I am not for the state telling a church to marry gays, just like I am not for the state telling a church they can not marry gays.

We are on exactly the same page....it just took you and others a little longer to get here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post

The big problem we have is immigrants do not pay taxes of any kind. They bog down our already very crippled health care system with care they will never pay for, and food stamp money is used for shit like lobster. Either make them legal NON TEET SUCKING Americans or deport them. This inbetween stuff doesn't help anyone, including them.?
It is much more complicated than that. First off they do pay taxes.

Here is what the Cato Institute says about immigration: btw they are no left leaning organization.
http://immigrationimpact.com/2012/02...ited-states-2/

Winter 2012 issue of the Cato Journal is devoted to answering a single question: “Is Immigration Good for America?” In 13 articles, 16 scholars answer with a resounding “Yes!” The consensus is that immigrants provide a net benefit to the U.S. economy and to U.S. workers. There is also a consensus among the authors that the current immigration system, with its patchwork of arbitrary numerical caps, needlessly squanders the full economic potential of immigration. The authors call for a thorough revamping of the immigration system to make it more responsive to labor demand, to attract highly skilled professionals and entrepreneurs, and to offer a pathway to legal status for the unauthorized population.

Here is more detailed look at what immigrants put into the system and what they take out.

http://redalertpolitics.com/2013/02/...ration-reform/
This table, from a study by Cato and confirmed by the CBO, shows the net fiscal impact of individual immigrants – the taxes they put into the system against the benefits they would collect over the course of their lives.

Less than High SchoolHigh SchoolMore than High SchoolAge 20
$33,000
$146,000
$280,000

Age 21
$7,000
$126,000
$333,000

Age 41
- $141,000
- $32,000
$132,000

In other words, most immigrants will put a lot more into the system than they will take out.
The welfare state primarily benefits the sick, the elderly and women. Most immigrants are healthy, young and men. And the welfare expenditures our government undertakes on those it’s designed to help dwarf that which is spent on immigrants by comparison.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:53 AM   #45
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

To CJ7 a "friend" of mine pays her one employee with . That means zero income taxes are paid, and that employee isn't even an illegal.

I've gone down tons of times to the day labor place to pick up workers for that day. The folks that hired them always paid cash and lunch. No income taxes...

And what illegal do you know that owns property? I mean really...
LovingKayla is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women