Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 11-06-2011, 08:22 AM   #1
SimoneLove
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 37696
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Location revealed was this intentional?

Ok I've been up all nite pondering over, I'm usually quick to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. But honestly this was just outright stupid.
As many of you know I recently relocated bk to CO. Unfortunately the rest of my furniture does not arrive for another 8 days. So I set up incall locally.
I meet with ap411 member and, he offers to write review I didn't ask for it. Later I notice a review on the local board in denver and this idiot states my LOCATION in my review!!!!!! Seriously??? Nothing surprises me anymore but I can't help but wonder was this done intentionally??? Rather ur a newbie or veteren....Discretion is the upmost importance and that's not taught, that's common sense. Please give me ur feedback on this.shld I request this review be taken down?? Do you think this was done viciously?
SimoneLove is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 08:23 AM   #2
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Your latest review lists location as -
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 08:27 AM   #3
SimoneLove
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm using my phn so sorry for mishaps. He listed location of my hotel. Its not a review here on eccie its on tob.
Old 11-06-2011, 04:16 PM   #4
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I can only tell you how we handle those situations here. We always remove the info when too much detail is listed in a review like that. Without knowing more, I would say it was likely unintentional Simone. We get them here like that pretty regularly.

Does TOB have an report to mod function where you can request that detail be removed? We do here, and respond to them, BTW.

I also remove your duplicate thread on this.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 05:26 PM   #5
SimoneLove
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks chica baby.... I got it taken care of. They removed it immediately. I didnt necessarily think it was done purposely, it still didn't make that initial sting go away. Im always comfortable venting here and thankyou guys for always grounding me when emotions (mine lol) get high. Mauhhhh
Old 11-06-2011, 05:55 PM   #6
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

darn and with the wave of the magic wand, chica the mod erased my response forever to the wonderful and beautiful simone.

To bad there was not a way to merge the two oh well
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 06:09 PM   #7
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oenghus View Post
darn and with the wave of the magic wand, chica the mod erased my response forever to the wonderful and beautiful simone.

To bad there was not a way to merge the two oh well
Sorry about that O. Let me recover your thoughts from the other thread; (Things might go out of public view but they don't vanish here)

Quote:
Yes I would ask that at least the location be removed. I cannot say if it was intentional on his part since I do not know the hobbyist but you have the right to ask your local moderator to edit his review to remove information you deem puts you at risk.
Plus whether it was intentional or not it just sounds like the guy was being plain stupid or an idiot that does not think things thru first
just my .02
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimoneLove View Post
My sentiments exactly. Thankyou honey pie
Quote:
anytime Simone! Have fun in Colorado, Ive been there once and it is a beautiful state to visit, but to cold for me to live there lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimoneLove View Post
I'd warm you up baby lol. Agn, thankyou love
Quote:
Im sure you could warm me up
Simone, glad they took care of things for you.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 06:19 PM   #8
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Chica thanks, I was just having a bit of fun, I understand the rules of the board and such.

I am in a fairly decent mood today and had a bit to much sleep and not enough beautiful company of late.

But thank you anyway.
Oenghus
Grizzly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women