Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-12-2018, 05:36 PM   #16
Billie Maddison
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Seriously I can’t blame you for not being a reference for guys that have not seen you for so long. You might want to figure out why there are so many guys that have not returned within a years time.
Old 12-12-2018, 08:36 PM   #17
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Nice post, Candice. I believe many providers have a standing (no pun intended) 6-month window on references. As to the guy that made the 6 month and 2 day scenario... dude, this isn't like your credit card... Ladies may cut you some slack on the two days, but... ya know what? It's their option. Deal with it and plan better, dude.

I've been here since ECCIE Day 1, and frankly, my references suck because many of the ladies I have seen and posted encounters about (I'm doing better now about calling them "encounters"...) have long retired and moved on. We all have our hurdles, fellas.

I have even read ladies' screening requirements that say, whether it's been six months or six days since you've seen a particular lady, give them some type of special information that would make you stand out. They aren't necessarily going to remember you just because you wham/bammed and rocked her boat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billie Maddison View Post
...You might want to figure out why there are so many guys that have not returned within a years time.
Billie, Billie... you are a newbie, aren't you...?!? Learn your manners. Stick around for awhile and you will learn that many guys won't see a lady more than once. They are simply here for their thrill, the hunt, the new girl on the block, the flavor of the month. Heck, you may even be in that column yourself... And, sometimes, guys have to go back a few months to find a reference-friendly lady that they haven't pissed off for some reason...

Many reasons for a gentleman's absence over time. Shame on you for suggesting it's isolated to.... oh, nevermind, you get the idea.
Old 12-12-2018, 08:37 PM   #18
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passerby View Post
But your initial comments weren't about legitimacy per se, but legitimacy based on an expiration date; 5 months 29 days is legit, 6 months 2 days not legit. The difference is time.

For frequent flyers, I'm sure it doesn't present an issue. For vacationers, it might ruin the holidays.
Quote:
Seriously I can’t blame you for not being a reference for guys that have not seen you for so long. You might want to figure out why there are so many guys that have not returned within a years time.
HA!
Love how some guys try and flip the table on a policy.

Here's the Real deal.

PEOPLE CHANGE.
If you pay close attention..most review writting gentlemen write multiple reviews on multiple women.
They move around ..try all types of flavors.
Or a gent will stick with one provider until it fizzles..this isnt Match.com
REVIEWS ARE NOT TRADES FOR 4EVER REFERENCES..I have LITERALLY never ever heard that before. IF that is what you think, you are in for a HUGE disappointment..Seriously.
Where did you get that? Not to be rude..I am truly curious

My Policy is 6 months from our last visit.6 months in this hobby can truly change a person.
If I haven't seen you in a year..you will need to be re screened.

I am newbie friendly..I like to welcome new gentlemen in. And they KNOW I am there for 6 months..not 7 not 8..Six.
I also have other requirements.
You contact me before you use me as a reference.
Contact only on Eccie or P411.

We have REASONS for oir policies.
MAINLY & Most IMPORTANTLY to keep each other safe

Sorry if it is inconvenient..But people who have no respect for my & other providers safety are very concerning to me in a BIG WAY.
Old 12-12-2018, 08:40 PM   #19
mojoworkin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 100

Hmmm...a two week newbie picking a fight with a well respected provider. Perhaps an alternative personality? Or just a dick?
Old 12-12-2018, 09:23 PM   #20
Lubeman
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

You mean The Queen B
Old 12-12-2018, 10:51 PM   #21
Passerby
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah Moon View Post
HA!
Love how some guys try and flip the table on a policy.

Stop the drama. I'm not trying to change anyones policy just because my opinion doesn't match yours. My point is valid whether or not you agree. Period. If it is a providers policy, great. But it isn't in your profile and I've never, not once, seen this policy in any providers profile, and I do read them, multiple times.

I've been doing this for damn near 32yrs and I can say with some confidence that my MO hasn't changed in any significant manner, but if I haven't seen you in 7 months and you don't want to give me a reference...no worries.

Seductrix is cool with me and I'm relatively sure I'm cool with her; so its good.
Old 12-13-2018, 12:02 AM   #22
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passerby View Post
Stop the drama. I'm not trying to change anyones policy just because my opinion doesn't match yours. My point is valid whether or not you agree. Period. If it is a providers policy, great. But it isn't in your profile and I've never, not once, seen this policy in any providers profile, and I do read them, multiple times.

I've been doing this for damn near 32yrs and I can say with some confidence that my MO hasn't changed in any significant manner, but if I haven't seen you in 7 months and you don't want to give me a reference...no worries.

Seductrix is cool with me and I'm relatively sure I'm cool with her; so its good.
Looked like table flipping to me..No drama, just an observation.
Must have hit a .02 nerve though.
I tend to do that from time to time.
Nothing but Pure love though..Muah
Old 12-13-2018, 04:48 PM   #23
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Most people are good apples, it only takes one bad apple to, you know!

Quote:
Looked like table flipping to me..No drama, just an observation.
Must have hit a .02 nerve though.
I tend to do that from time to time.
Nothing but Pure love though..Muah
Everyone understands that a lady doesn't have to give a review or recommendation.
A guy doesn't have to post a review of a lady.

A guy being nice to a lady should be expected: too bad that some guys ruin it.
After doing your homework, almost all of the ladies have been nice to visit.

We should all play safe and guard ourselves from the few.
Old 12-13-2018, 06:53 PM   #24
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
Everyone understands that a lady doesn't have to give a review or recommendation.
A guy doesn't have to post a review of a lady.

A guy being nice to a lady should be expected: too bad that some guys ruin it.
After doing your homework, almost all of the ladies have been nice to visit.

We should all play safe and guard ourselves from the few.

I'm not going to hanging in this neck of the woods much longer.
I have a few new ventures in differnt neighborhoods to be occupying my attention.
I Love the ability to weed the garden when needed and this site does offer that.
Still quite Fond of the P4 and E.D
And SwTer.
That's where I will be flaunting my new look while wrapping up my education.
Im certainly glad Seductrix brought this up ..because if yoy fit that criteria and need my reference..better move quick.
OXOXXX.
Be safe loves
Old 12-13-2018, 07:06 PM   #25
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
...while wrapping up my education.
Wish you the best with your educational pursuits, Ms Moon. You are a first-class lady.
Old 12-27-2018, 09:38 PM   #26
RoseLavore
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 450111
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Your request sounds reasonable to me
Old 12-27-2018, 09:54 PM   #27
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 251392
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Well, at least they got ONE visit with me, sir. I DNSd you before you so much as got a toe standing on my doormat. Why are you hijacking this thread, dude? Because you didn't get to have an encounter with me?

Guys don't return to see women for whatever reason and here's a thought for you--women have the right to say, "No, thank you" to second dates as well. I do and have and will again. That's the beauty of being the one with the service.

But the point was not that guys are not returning to see me. Do you not realize that dicks fall from the sky like manna from heaven? Oh, I forget. You don't have a pussy so how would you? Anyway, the subject was the abuse of my reference policy so let's try to stay on topic.

Economics 101 is now dismissed.
Old 12-27-2018, 10:01 PM   #28
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubeman View Post
You mean The Queen B
You know, here's what's so weird, Lubeman. We had a cool date a few years back. You wrote a nice review, from what I could read.

We talked on the phone a number of times, long conversations, trying to set up a another date, and also had a couple of nice emails.

And the next thing I know, you're a jerk on the forums to me. And I have no idea why. But you're constantly hijacking my threads.

So, we can get all Tyler Durden up in here in front of everyone, since that's how you seem to want to roll with this. Or you can show some class and take this privately to PMs, which would be my preference.

Because whatever has you pissing on every one of my posts and Encounter Reports, is ridiculous and I want it to stop please. So we can end it now publicly, or the way I prefer, privately.

You choose.
Old 12-27-2018, 10:15 PM   #29
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
HA!
Love how some guys try and flip the table on a policy...Sorry if it is inconvenient..But people who have no respect for my & other providers safety are very concerning to me in a BIG WAY.
+1. Thanks for supporting what most providers already have in place as their reference policy.

These guys are acting all "brand new" like, "WHAT? A LIMITED REFERENCE POLICY?"
Old 12-27-2018, 10:20 PM   #30
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I Love the ability to weed the garden when needed and this site does offer that.
I have a magic garden I want to take you away to for lunch one day! You'll love it!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women