Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47490
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 09-29-2012, 11:11 PM   #16
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

User ID: 121508
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
No it is a business pure and simple. Anyone who thinks it is not is a fool. You can be friendly but no friends are made in business. When that happens your open to exploitation pure and simple. And that goes both ways.

What I hate to see is some poor guy suckered into the whole allure that "she's my friend" or "she would date me in real life if I wasn't married" bullshit. That is ridicululous right there. And weak. It is just a business after all...
Perhaps for you m'dear, and I'm not trying to say it's not. Yet, I must strongly, and with conviction disagree with you. I have, in fact, made some very good friends along the way. not very many mind you, but there are a few, whom are openly invited to thanksgiving dinner as "friends from work" to the rest of the attendees. I dare say, my feelings reach beyond friendship, and into a kind of love. for example, I would be at the hospital if they fell ill, send a gift if tragedy struck, and be there as a shoulder if they were heart broken. "Friends with benefits" suites it best I think. Saying that you don't make friends in business is quite narrow minded..Unless you're working at a very hostile place, you always end up building relationships at work. When your work deals with intimacy, more so. You, dear man, sound so very jaded, and I'm so sorry.

Exploitation indeed happens, on both parts, a lot more than I'd like to admit; but it doesn't stand true to every person. Human beings, by nature, are well intended. Only the tainted and corrupt end up trying to use you, or take your kindness for weakness. I assure you, there are women, like myself, who actually give of themselves far beyond opening their legs and letting a dick in. A true courtesan is more than a blow up doll, she is a therapist, a haven, and indeed, a friend.

The thing is, when you fuck "warm holes", yes, it tends to be just a cold business transaction. When you interact with a woman, esspecially over long periods of time, the natural chemicals and endorphins released by physical encounters foster a bond. You just can't fight science and nature. Contrary to popular belief, we aren't soulless capsules, we have feelings too!

Now, about the whole "she's going to marry me thing".. I personally, feel that is cruel. No decent woman would manipulate another human being into such a torment. I know of at least 2 providers whom are currently retired, and living out their lives with men who were previous clients. It does happen.
Calista_Syn is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 11:14 PM   #17
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

User ID: 121508
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lea Madisson View Post
I am sure you are referring to Zombies!!

Smooch!

Lea
But of course!! ... As long as they eat more than brains right?
Calista_Syn is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 02:38 AM   #18
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calista_Syn View Post
Perhaps for you m'dear, and I'm not trying to say it's not. Yet, I must strongly, and with conviction disagree with you. I have, in fact, made some very good friends along the way. not very many mind you, but there are a few, whom are openly invited to thanksgiving dinner as "friends from work" to the rest of the attendees. I dare say, my feelings reach beyond friendship, and into a kind of love. for example, I would be at the hospital if they fell ill, send a gift if tragedy struck, and be there as a shoulder if they were heart broken. "Friends with benefits" suites it best I think. Saying that you don't make friends in business is quite narrow minded..Unless you're working at a very hostile place, you always end up building relationships at work. When your work deals with intimacy, more so. You, dear man, sound so very jaded, and I'm so sorry. .
No hostile work place. I treat my people with respect (once they earn it) and have loyalty beyond my imagination. Also helps that no one makes less that 70k a year. Even the lady who answers the phones and does all the filing does rather well if you consider her job and what I pay her. But that also leads to employee retention and if memory serves me correctly the average employee has been with me 10 years. The issue is when you make friends with other people inside this business I am in they will exploit it in a heartbeat. Just the nature of the beast. So jaded no.. Realist yes.

Quote:
Exploitation indeed happens, on both parts, a lot more than I'd like to admit; but it doesn't stand true to every person. Human beings, by nature, are well intended. Only the tainted and corrupt end up trying to use you, or take your kindness for weakness. I assure you, there are women, like myself, who actually give of themselves far beyond opening their legs and letting a dick in. A true courtesan is more than a blow up doll, she is a therapist, a haven, and indeed, a friend. .
That is the issue. For me it is just sex. Nothing more nothing less. I never believed in shrinks because it isn't as ironclad as the lawyer client relationship. But you also know zero about my background. If you did you would maybe understand why in my office to this day there is a framed and matted verse which states "Three people can keep a secret if two are dead". That is a reminder that the only one you can really trust is yourself.

Quote:
The thing is, when you fuck "warm holes", yes, it tends to be just a cold business transaction. When you interact with a woman, esspecially over long periods of time, the natural chemicals and endorphins released by physical encounters foster a bond. You just can't fight science and nature. Contrary to popular belief, we aren't soulless capsules, we have feelings too! .
I just don't bond.. Been married and divorced 3 times. Out of those I only "bonded" with the first wife. That was my once in a lifetime thing. No need to try and fool myself that it will ever happen again. After that it just is not in me anymore.

Quote:
Now, about the whole "she's going to marry me thing".. I personally, feel that is cruel. No decent woman would manipulate another human being into such a torment. I know of at least 2 providers whom are currently retired, and living out their lives with men who were previous clients. It does happen.
Thus everyone is different. Some people can develop feelings where others cannot. I just happen to be realist enough to know after the once in a lifetime thing there is no use in even trying. Yeah the first five years after were hard but like most things it got eaiser with time and now is just programed into my nature.

And for some strange reason people say I am easy to talk to. Guess it is because I am detatched and don't get involved on an emotional level at all. Which I guess is why I was so good at what I did during and after college and why I am so good at my "legit" business now. And yes I have done some really shitty things in my past but past is past.. I am quite content with the way things are now days. So don't feel sorry for me. I'm living life as I want to and enjoying the holy hell out of every second of it.
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 09:54 AM   #19
hudpud11
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Lea, just a side note. The reason I referred to her as a MILF was because she told me she had 2 children. I was just making a point that just "going through the motions like a robot" is not just limited to very young providers. You are definately not in trouble. lol
hudpud11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 01:21 PM   #20
TravelinTony
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
No it is a business pure and simple. Anyone who thinks it is not is a fool. You can be friendly but no friends are made in business. When that happens your open to exploitation pure and simple. And that goes both ways.
I beg to differ.
I've had a friendship-type relationship with a couple of providers.
One of them, in fact, had her own "civvie" business and I invited her to join a small biz group I was a member of...and she did. We occasionally met for lunch, talked about our lives, trusted each other.

It's all in the mindset and the people involved.
TravelinTony is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 03:44 PM   #21
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelinTony View Post
I beg to differ.
One of them, in fact, had her own "civvie" business and I invited her to join a small biz group I was a member of...and she did. We occasionally met for lunch, talked about our lives, trusted each other.

It's all in the mindset and the people involved.

Mine is trust no one.. Once you do you open yourself up to failure. Failure is never an option..
Old 09-30-2012, 04:12 PM   #22
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hudpud11 View Post
Lea, just a side note. The reason I referred to her as a MILF was because she told me she had 2 children. I was just making a point that just "going through the motions like a robot" is not just limited to very young providers. You are definately not in trouble. lol
I was just having a little fun... if 32 was a MILF then I was a GMILF or a ROMILF (really old milf)!! LOL

Smooch!

Lea
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 04:14 PM   #23
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I beg to differ.
Quote:
Mine is trust no one.. Once you do you open yourself up to failure. Failure is never an option..
To me and maybe a number of other providers... both of you are right and neither is wrong... it is just who you are. (Of course I don't expect y'all to agree with my statement) That's why a successful provider has to be able to tell which one she is dealing with!

Smooch!

Lea
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 05:35 PM   #24
janelle4you
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 108933
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I've got the impression some (many?) of the young providers aren't too keen about seeing "mature" men .... but I tend to stick with mature providers. They seem to be MUCH better in terms of attitude.

Young ladies: develop your acting skills.
I am a young provider and I actually prefer "mature" men. I have had some bad altercations with the young ones. As far as "mature providers being MUCH better in terms of attitude" I feel that is an uninformed statement. It all depends on the provider not the age.
janelle4you is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:04 PM   #25
hudpud11
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Lea. You would be a Cougar cub. If you even fall in that category. I saw a story on the Cougar National Convention and they say its for 50+.
hudpud11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 07:02 PM   #26
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lea Madisson View Post
To me and maybe a number of other providers... both of you are right and neither is wrong... it is just who you are. (Of course I don't expect y'all to agree with my statement) That's why a successful provider has to be able to tell which one she is dealing with!

Smooch!

Lea
She gets it very well... Someone give this lady a cookie or sweet of her choice..
Old 09-30-2012, 08:12 PM   #27
TravelinTony
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Trust NO one?
What sort of failure?
Old 09-30-2012, 11:44 PM   #28
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Trust NO one?
What sort of failure?
No one..

And any sort
Old 10-01-2012, 08:24 AM   #29
drsmooth1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Trust NO one? "Completely"
What sort of failure? Heartbreak, disappointment, etc.
I trust my mother more than anyone on the planet, but under duress anyone is capable of of betrayal. I know it sounds sick, but hey it happens everyday to people that trusted that dear someone "completely."
Trust is so valuable that it should be measured and doled out according to the relationship, i.e., family, friend, co-worker, employee, employer, provider, etc....
drsmooth1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:04 PM   #30
TravelinTony
Gaining Momentum

"Trust" - fear that somebody will tell somebody else what you did or said.

Because then you might be judged or ostracized.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women