Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2023, 11:19 PM   #31
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Here's a statement made by neighbors of the victim murdered in cold blood.

After the sound of about six gunshots, “you hear them yell ‘shots fired, shots fired. He has a gun!’ And then a whole bunch more shots,” said the neighbor. There was such a loud barrage they were unable to tell how many times the agents inside Robertson’s home fired. “They were all shooting at the same time ..

Plus he had posted ha had a gun ready for the fbi.

Plenty to see here - but the corrupt FBI will cover it up. .
Fixed it for you

But thanks for putting the neighbors statement in there showing that it was a professional hit job by the FBI "There was such a loud barrage they were unable to tell how many times the agents inside Robertson’s home fired."

No evidence at all Robertson fired or was even holding a gun

And again, this is a 75 year old man with extremely limited mobility that the FBI had been watching for months. There is no reason in the world they had to roll up and execute him at 6am with a SWAT team of agents. They could have easily apprehended him when he was outside of his house with no violence. The FBI wanted to execute him to send a message

And they further sent that message by, after riddling him with untold number of bullets, dragging his bloodied and limp, lifeless body out of his home and dumping it on the sidewalk for two hours under a blood-soaked sheet for all to see their trophy kill

“ having his body out there for so long when there’s kids in the cul-de-sac…they could have done more. Because he was bleeding through the sheet,” a neighbor told the local outlet.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2023, 11:27 PM   #32
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Where's the Video of the shooting?

#### Salty
I doubt you will ever see it Salty because it will implicate the corrupt FBI

Neighbors described the man shot in an FBI raid on his home in Utah after he made threats to assassinate the president as a “decent guy” who cared for his blind son but was the “type to sleep with a gun under his pillow”.

“I just can’t believe that this man warranted that kind of response,” Travis Clark, who lived on the same street as Robertson, told the Deseret News.

Others were shocked by the huge police response to the home of the 300-pound Air Force veteran turned carpenter, who walked around with a cane as he was barely mobile, according to people who knew him.

Local Connor Bunch said the entire neighborhood was shocked with how the events unfolded One day before Biden visited the state, describing Robertson to The Post as a “teddy bear” who took care of his blind son, Sean, who is in his 50s.

“I don’t think he was even given a chance to even see a warrant when they went in and raided his house,” Bunch said.

“That was them serving the warrant but in the most spectacular way. It just seems like a tremendously unnecessary display of force.”

Bunch added: “It makes you wonder who will be next because there are no shortage of people out there who don’t say the smartest things online.

“Is the FBI going to bust in their door too with guns blazing? It just seems like a very inappropriate way to have handled the situation.”

“He would say funny things sometimes, but you know, a lot of older people do,” he added.

“[Robertson] had a hard time himself and walked with a cane, but he took good care of his son,” Bunch told The Post.

“He would guide his son through church and pick a seat for him, tapped his son on the shoulder to signal where to sit. Without his dad, I think he’s going to have a really hard time just doing basic things.”

Another neighbor, Andrew Maunder, described Robertson to the Salt Lake Tribune as a “harmless” old man.

“He definitely had his political views, which he was very public about on Facebook, but I think deep down, he was just a cranky old guy.”

He also told AP: “There’s no way that he was driving from here to Salt Lake City, setting up a rifle and taking a shot at the president — 100% no way.”
Old 08-10-2023, 11:29 PM   #33
berryberry
Valued Poster

Here is a photo of Craig Robertson in Provo, a carpenter, who had recently organized a group of volunteers to build a ramp for a disabled neighbor

Yeah - one would have to be pretty dense to think that this 300 pound hunched over 75 year old guy could just hide in a crowd and be a legit threat to the President

Old 08-11-2023, 06:02 AM   #34
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

You can make your case all you want. Just show the additional context

Quote:
We're done here! Don't return without a warrant!
Quote:
To my friends in the Federal Bureau of Idiots: I know you're reading this and you have no idea how close your agents came to 'violent eradication.'
Quote:
Hey FBI, you still monitoring my social media? Checking so I can be sure to have a loaded gun handy in case you drop by again.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 07:07 AM   #35
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Nutjob could have complied. I believe the fbi version of story. They did their job. Not everything is a conspiracy
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 08:54 AM   #36
Purrito
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purrito View Post
Posting a photo of a sniper rifle and threatening to shoot the president is not a harmless statement. Never has been, never will be.

The fact that you think it's just fine and dandy just illustrates how far you've drifted from reality.

If you actually think such statements are "harmless" then I encourage you to go ahead, right now, and make the same statements on your Facebook page. Do us all a favor and please please please make some harmless statements, lol.

I got points for this post. Apparently telling Berry to put his money where his mouth is may have upset his delicate sensibilities.
Purrito is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 09:06 AM   #37
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43
Default Facts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
You can make your case all you want. Just show the additional context
The deceased made every move to ensure the response was heavy duty and got his wish. Does not seem like he wanted to take anyone with him but looks like he did everything he could end his own life.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 09:21 AM   #38
Big Daddy Joe
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Not everything is a conspiracy
Obviously sir, you are lost.
This is the Pittsburgh eccie sandbox where everything is a leftist conspiracy!
See!
Look at all of those leftist!
Must be dreaming up another conspiracy while they laugh at the reptards!
Big Daddy Joe is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 09:41 AM   #39
berryberry
Valued Poster

Old 08-11-2023, 09:46 AM   #40
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

If nutjob did not make his threatening statements he would not have put himself in the position he's in.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 10:07 AM   #41
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
No justification is required if the guy was a Trump voter, ask Ashli Babbitt’s dad.
Lol. The justification was that he was a violent, unhinged gun nut who made credible threats of assassination. Why would you waste a single minute of your life trying to defend this criminal piece of shit?
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 10:09 AM   #42
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
If nutjob did not make his threatening statements he would not have put himself in the position he's in.
The harmless disabled old man made no more threatening statements than the 3 leftists I posted did

Are you really advocating killing people for posting crazy statements now that have zero chance of ever happening?

We have had leftists here make statements about wanting Trump dead. Should the FBI exterminate them to?

The corrupt FBI's response was so extreme that anyone with common sense can see they went in wanting to kill this guy
Old 08-11-2023, 10:24 AM   #43
Mistershark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Harmless? We all agree the MAGAs are extremely dumb, but I’m sure the Buffon could figure out how to pull a trigger.

It’s funny watching the MAGA clowns whine about the death of a terrorist.
Mistershark is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 10:27 AM   #44
tommy156
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistershark View Post
Harmless? We all agree the MAGAs are extremely dumb, but I’m sure the Buffon could figure out how to pull a trigger.

It’s funny watching the MAGA clowns whine about the death of a terrorist.
If by "funny", you mean "pathetic", then yeah
Old 08-11-2023, 10:38 AM   #45
tommy156
BANNED

Quote:
Look. This guy made many threats. He challenged govt officials and got a visit. When the fbi came to his house he pulled a weapon. I don't wanna hear but but but blah blah.

This guy was in the wrong. Period.
This case is not about anything else.
Amen. Some guys in here writing veritable dissertations coming to his defense. Lol. He was a mentally ill gun nut who made numerous threats of violence against the POTUS and FBI. He was the exact kind of person who had no business owning a firearm. I'm glad he's dead. The end.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women