Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2023, 05:10 PM   #181
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Your home is your castle, as is your property, in PA, there are no laws about what you carry, openly or not, on your property, and that includes machine guns, suppressed weapons, pipe bombs, if purchased legally, and, yes you can legally obtain them.

I have one friend who I helped buy the frame(Receiver) for a Colt M203 Grenade launcher, who then registered it as a destructive device, and put a 40 mm barrel on it, if he paid a 200 dollar tax, he could purchase live grenades for it, plus the cost of the grenade.

Pain in the ass, yes, expensive, yes, and legal.

I stopped two crack heads with a handgun from stealing an RV trailer on my property when they ignored orders to remain where they were, and not approach me, when they did, I ordered them to the ground, a neighbor had already called 911.

TWENTY MINUTES LATER, to those of you who think 911 is going to save you, the PSP showed up, I surrendered my handgun, clipped in my pocket, and they did their business, after arrests, they gave me my pistol back.

Even before they were off the scene.

Tells you who THEY think they can trust.

A legal armed property owner.

Now, that said, I has anticipated their arrival, had my hands in the air when they pulled in, and immediately declared I had my pistol.

Its what occurs when they arrive, professionals assess the situation before shooting, cowards open fire, knowing they have qualified immunity, and, will face no consequences, even if the shoot is illegal.

Others as in this case, were prepared just to kill, just like at WACO, Randy Weaver, East Pittsburgh, etc, etc.

You have rights as a citizen, a badge trumps those rights without question.

Further, last year, a cop showed up at a domestic in PA, no lights, no warnings, and, the homeowner returned fire, killing him, he was found not guilty, and the DA and cops were quite pissed that a badge finally did not guarantee the conviction of someone who legally owned, used, and killed a cop with his firearm

Live by the sword.............

This is why the cameras, and the footage is KEY, and likely, why it will never be made public, if, it already hasn't been deleted, along with Hillarys 33K emails, and, the contents of Hunters laptop, if someone hadn't cloned it first.
I'm not being obnoxious, but I am curious. can a person carry a loaded handgun openly in their own front yard? In PA can you carry openly anywhere? (except for obvious places)
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 09:21 PM   #182
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43

As I understand the law in Utah it is essentially Constitutional carry so open or conceal anywhere not prohibited such as banks, the Post Office, etc. the obvious places as you said.

The deceased would have been required to hand over his gun(s) upon contact with the FBI and that may have been the issue that escalated the situation. For those who like to believe the 2nd Amendment is somehow written in stone as an absolute it could result in serious charges if they refuse a lawful order to surrender arms.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2023, 12:45 PM   #183
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TAA7aBEE_g

Plenty spry enough in 2018 to harm someone with a weapon.

If he got even more ornery over the years I wouldn't be shocked
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2023, 02:31 PM   #184
DNinja69
BANNED

Definitely not a helpless old man. The Google Fiber workers were dressed as expected and had already knocked on his door so greeting them with a gun was unlawful and as you correctly put it quite ornery. They did the right thing calling the police who did a good job resolving the situation.

Generally speaking I would not take someone running their mouth about 20,000 rounds of ammo and an M24 sniper rifle very serious some people just like to talk but giving the fact he made specific public threats to people online and continued after the FBI visited him the first time tells me he was growing more ornery for sure.
Old 08-21-2023, 06:44 PM   #185
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

I'm glad he's dead. Sorry/not sorry. Fuck him and anybody who thinks like him.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 02:47 PM   #186
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

https://www.deseret.com/utah/2023/8/...-investigation

Mike Lee thinks there should be an investigation. On that point, I agree. I also agree with him when he says thing about not having all the facts.

It's ok to be skeptical. But he didn't shirk from the question. For that, I respect him.
Old 08-24-2023, 06:31 PM   #187
DNinja69
BANNED

They just need to release the video. Zero chance a video of the shooting does not exist but if that were true someone in the FBI needs to answer for that and pay a price. I think anytime the level of heavy response is used bodycams should absolutely be recording the encounter.
Old 08-25-2023, 08:05 AM   #188
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
They just need to release the video. Zero chance a video of the shooting does not exist but if that were true someone in the FBI needs to answer for that and pay a price. I think anytime the level of heavy response is used bodycams should absolutely be recording the encounter.

No video released from the encounter in Garfield either, I guess it matters what the politics are, more than the actual danger presented by the person being served to have an interest in actually seeing what occurrred.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2023, 08:23 AM   #189
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Perhaps hold onto that notion and keep that in your pocket until the active investigations have been completed.
Old 08-27-2023, 07:45 AM   #190
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
PROVO, Utah— The Utah County Attorney’s office said it is now investigating the FBI shooting ofProvo resident Craig Robertsonin August.

The FBI fatally shot Robertson, 75, after the FBI showed up at his Provo home on August 9.

The agents were serving warrants against Robertson after he posted social threats toward President Joe Biden ahead of Biden’s arrival in Salt Lake City.

A news release from the county attorney’s office said, “Consistent with the requirements of state law, the Utah County Attorney’s Office is investigating the circumstances that led to the shooting.”

The release stated the county attorney will review all of the evidence “in the FBI’s possessionas well asevidence independently gathered by the County Attorney’s investigative team.”

They county attorney will determine if the shooting was justified once it has reviewed the investigation.

“In compliance with State law, the County Attorney’s determination—including his findings and analysis—will be published within 180 days after the investigation into the facts and circumstances of the shooting is complete”, the release said.
https://ksltv.com/581239/utah-county...-of-provo-man/

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women