Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35179
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2023, 09:46 AM   #16
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Where did I say that?

I don't really give a damn what happens to corrupt Ukraine. It is a corrupt country run by a dictator. But whatever is between them and Russia is their business, not the United States

I don't want any more hard earned US taxpayer money going to corrupt Ukraine.

I don't want a shadow war like Senile Biden has got us in between the US and Russia

I don't want Senile Biden starting WW III because he was bought and paid for by corrupt Ukraine

Now why do you want to keep sending hard earned US taxpayer money going to corrupt Ukraine? Why do you want the US to involve itself in other countries disputes? Why do you think the US should be the world's policeman and risk starting WW III?
Name a country outside of maybe Sweden that people couldn’t say is corrupt?

I’m just glad that our country had more balls than Trump and his cult 80 years ago otherwise all of Europe would be speaking German.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 09:59 AM   #17
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy Joe View Post
LOL Yeah it finally made it way over to Ukraine, after that asshole got caught, and then the money got to do it's job!
Killing Russians!
The money was dispersed ~before~ it was a news story, not “after that asshole got caught”. Turns out he was right, btw, and the Biden’s were bilking Ukraine for personal enrichment.

And killing Russians, or anyone else for that matter? See a therapist.

Quote:
And I don't care if you think Ukraine government was or is corrupt!
It wasn't his money to do anything with except to give it to Ukraine!
He was the President, and absolutely has a say in where foreign aid goes. There’s literally millions of other places where those funds could be allocated.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 11:11 AM   #18
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Name a country outside of maybe Sweden that people couldn’t say is corrupt?

I’m just glad that our country had more balls than Trump and his cult 80 years ago otherwise all of Europe would be speaking German.
Way to deflect and run away from answering the question

Now why do you want to keep sending hard earned US taxpayer money going to corrupt Ukraine? Why do you want the US to involve itself in other countries disputes? Why do you think the US should be the world's policeman and risk starting WW III?
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 12:34 PM   #19
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

You don't want the "corrupt Ukraine scam" to end. Because the only way it's going to end is if Putin fucks off or dies. And since Putin is your hero's hero, you don't want anything bad to happen to him.

You're basically just bitching about something you support (at least indirectly).
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 12:50 PM   #20
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Way to deflect and run away from answering the question

Trump sure has you under his spell. Reminds me of Hitlers spell over his minions.
So trying to answer your “questions”, which we both know aren’t really questions:
Why? Because it’s never a good idea to let a superpower take over any country that they want. Reasonable people get that.
Now if you’re talking about 2 third world countries going at it, we should stay away.
Not that complicated.
Old 06-27-2023, 01:00 PM   #21
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
You don't want the "corrupt Ukraine scam" to end. Because the only way it's going to end is if Putin fucks off or dies. And since Putin is your hero's hero, you don't want anything bad to happen to him.

You're basically just bitching about something you support (at least indirectly).
You are so misinformed it is laughable
Old 06-27-2023, 01:05 PM   #22
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Trump sure has you under his spell. Reminds me of Hitlers spell over his minions.
So trying to answer your “questions”, which we both know aren’t really questions:
Why? Because it’s never a good idea to let a superpower take over any country that they want. Reasonable people get that.
Now if you’re talking about 2 third world countries going at it, we should stay away.
Not that complicated.
What the hell does Trump have to do with the Corrupt Ukraine Scam? Absolutely nothing. Senile Biden is funding this shadow war by sending money to corrupt Ukraine. Trump is a private citizen. It is laughable how you and the leftists try to turn every thread into Trump. Like he lives rent free in your heads.

So your answer is you wouldn't care if Ukraine and Iran were fighting each other. But because it is Russia it changes everything. God that is the dumbest take yet. Now I know why you avoided answering the questions before
Old 06-27-2023, 01:13 PM   #23
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
What the hell does Trump have to do with the Corrupt Ukraine Scam? Absolutely nothing. Senile Biden is funding this shadow war by sending money to corrupt Ukraine. Trump is a private citizen. It is laughable how you and the leftists try to turn every thread into Trump. Like he lives rent free in your heads.

So your answer is you wouldn't care if Ukraine and Iran were fighting each other. But because it is Russia it changes everything. God that is the dumbest take yet. Now I know why you avoided answering the questions before
Because you follow Trumps beliefs to a T.
I read a very small percentage of your BS, but it’s all Trump speak. It’s obvious he’s your hero.
Old 06-27-2023, 01:27 PM   #24
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Because you follow Trumps beliefs to a T.
I read a very small percentage of your BS, but it’s all Trump speak. It’s obvious he’s your hero.
Wow - thanks for exposing yourself as someone who always has Trump on their mind and no clue what they are talking about.
Old 06-27-2023, 02:09 PM   #25
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Wow - thanks for exposing yourself as someone who always has Trump on their mind and no clue what they are talking about.
Wow….ya got me there! Feel better? Lol
Old 06-27-2023, 02:39 PM   #26
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

LOL. I get the same thing (even with him teetering near my 4th pick in 24). These guys are clowns, obsessed with president trump.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 02:41 PM   #27
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You are so misinformed it is laughable
LOL This is one of the most ironic statement's that I've read.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 03:29 PM   #28
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
LOL. I get the same thing (even with him teetering near my 4th pick in 24). These guys are clowns, obsessed with president trump.
Indeed. This thread is about the corrupt Ukraine scam.

How Senile Biden and Zelensky are raping the US Treasury to fund this fake war. How the Senile Biden Administration scuttled a tentative peace agreement between Russia and Ukraine in spring 2022

How Zelensky is a corrupt tinpot dictator who has banned opposition political parties, arrested political opponents, banned all unfriendly media, shut down Orthodox churches and now banned any Presidential election next year

And just like they do on every other thread that has NOTHING to do with Trump, they try to hijack the thread and spread their Trump hatred. It is absolutely pathetic they are so obsessed with one man.
Old 06-27-2023, 08:26 PM   #29
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Gentlemen just a reminder

The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
Dr-epg is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 11:17 PM   #30
berryberry
Valued Poster

Tucker's latest exposes the Corrupt Ukraine Scam, Biden's bribes, and Zelensky being a corrupt tinpot dictator who locks up his political opponents and media, eliminates elections to keep himself in power and destroys democracy

Must watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1673856877841764352

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women